Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Live and Fight Amongst the Stars Once Again OCC

http://www.sw-rpg.net/forums/showthread.php?t=43475

I have made a thread for those Imperial characters that would like to as the title says, live and fight amongst the stars stationed upon the Renkl, an Imperial II-class Star Destroyer.

Captain Eliza Steele is the First Officer serving under Admiral Anton Soros (NPC), who is in command for this tour of duty or until further notice.

The goal is to have us RP out our daily lives upon the ship (it is a floating city basically) as well as do missions as our orders come through or situation dictates. Separate side threads may be made also for this.

If you'd like to join, send me a PM and let me know in what capacity your character would like to participate in. Open to all ranks/positions/branches/ or already designated groups such as i.e. Saber Squadron or the 200th Stormtrooper Legion.

This is for character development as well as training on the job, but most of all to enjoy as writers and readers. It will be a loose posting order so to keep the thread moving. Please use tags at the bottom of your post to help others.

Cheers, Eliza.
    Last edited by Eliza Steele; 01-09-2015, 04:45 AM.

Duty, Honor, & Glory for the Sovereign Galactic Empire

Inspirational Video

One of my imperial had a training mission under Captain Richards' supervision for a while; aboard the Renkl, but I'll probably have another one join this thread, next week, when things are less crazy for me.

sigs made by Ala and me.

Comment

Well if Captain Richards returns, we can still all be a happy family and have even more fun. Looking forward to your alt joining.

Duty, Honor, & Glory for the Sovereign Galactic Empire

Inspirational Video

Comment

Working...
      X
      G-NF0GT8SKB1