Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Dark Jedi Only

I forgot that where I posted this was a hidden forum :s

New rank, new upgrades available. More efficient astrongate systems? We got that! Lightsaber colour changing? We got that! Cybernetics cleaning, maintenance and upgrades? We most certainly have that! New and improved datapad for Penumbra member's only! Need a crystal for that lightsaber you arw building? Don't endanger your cover, the Penumbra is equipped with a synthetic lightsaber crystal generator, complete with customization and full atunement. Need a cybernetic replacement? That's possible too.

Or we can just hang out, but Rel'Avauld is pretty boring and may only half pay attention or you may find that you've been hanging out with a holo-Rel the whole time.

Interactions that is what I am looking for. This may be the last time you can get these offers after his Knight trial, because it may kill him.

Just sayin

Holographic Unmasking: 'I am Rel'Avauld' Theme

I might bite.

Comment

Literally...

Comment

...and that's a problem how?

Comment

Don't want to hurt anyone's teeth

Comment

*brandishes a can opener*

Comment

http://www.sw-rpg.net/forums/showthread.php?t=43737

I now have a shop set up for such things as requests for Rel. Maybe if I can catch Killian some day I'll ask if he can make it a sticky

Comment

New arm incoming for Jorik! Poor guy, he keeps losing them... (I hear it's not even manly, like saber battles. I hear he just keeps trying to steal Revan's lunch and pays accordingly...)
                sigpic

Comment

If the main ingredient was anything other than brains, I might not try and steal them. It's his fault, if you think about it.

Our ways are not your ways, and there shall be to you many strange things.
                  Sig by Maize Wayne

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  G-NF0GT8SKB1