Looking for some interaction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some interaction

I need Dink to get into something. I've got a few ideas, or, I'm open to filling in on your ideas (if your ideas includes a Sith midget that is....However if your ideas regularly include midget Sith, you might want to seek professional help).

I'd really like a Jedi or Dark Jedi interaction, as those are promotional requirements, however I can easily see Dink having a bounty on him, as he"borrowed" a few hundred million credits from Black Sun when he left, if you have a bounty hunter and want to try and collect.

Dink's theme

Dink alternate theme

Is midget tossing out of the question?
    sigpic

Comment

Is stealing a portion of what he stole an option? With a storyline possibly involving Drink getting to drive a giant power suit?

Holographic Unmasking: 'I am Rel'Avauld' Theme

Comment

Theft is certainly an option. One thing I was thinking is there'd have to be money laundries, etc in place to move the credits. So, there's no stretch that someone would decide "the boss is dead, I'll just keep this account to myself."

And who would turn down a chance to drive a power suit?

Dink's theme

Dink alternate theme

Comment

If you seek interaction with a Jedi, I could possibly help... depending on what you have in mind. Unfortunately, i´m rather slow with replies...

Comment

Not being the fastest poster, myself, I can work with that.

Dink's theme

Dink alternate theme

Comment

Working...
            X
            G-NF0GT8SKB1