Blade possible story arch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blade possible story arch

So I am currently in the middle of moving but I have been thinking for awhile now about how to bring blade back.

My main issue is I have played him a certain way for so many years now. I love his source material and never want to lose it as part of him but I can't as a writer I need something new. with out losing what I had.

This was what I was trying to set up before I disappeared and real life popped up.

So last we saw Blade, Shane ice supposedly killed him but he showed up in new body.

Now I am going to have him switch bodies again *as a way to explain his face changes ic.* this time to throw any sith off his scent and let them go on believing Blade is dead.

Anyway my idea is to have him eventually show up again pretending to be someone new *with his new face*.

If I can do this the idea is he will show up and pretend he is a new recruit going through the recruit process, training and promotion process all over again.

The high jinks if I can run with this idea is that he has to pretend to be of lower rank then he actually is and sometimes he will slip up or purposefully over do it almost blowing his cover.

I don't know if can run with this idea but what I would need is someone to be a his master as he pretends to be an apprentice and so on this would be a long running story arch.
    Last edited by Blade Bacquin; 01-07-2015, 11:15 PM.
    sigpic

There easier to read now since I finally got access to a laptop to fix it. It was a pain on my phone.
    sigpic

Comment

What rank is he? That may be an issue as far as what he can learn, even though he's pretending to be of lower rank. Although I know mentoring is allowed between those of equal rank - I believe. I may be able to help with that with one of my Sith.
      sigpic

Video - thanks Adam

Comment

I'm always here to help with one of my fabulous characters.

Comment

Maggewetok I am a Sith Lord.
          sigpic

Comment

Well well well...a new face...fascinating

(also, I LOVE THAT SHOW...and it's a glorious image choice, IMO ^_^)
            sigpic

Comment

Hello Firenne, good to see you my old apprentice.

(thanks)
              sigpic

Comment

Delighted to see you as well, Blade. *smiles*
                sigpic

Comment

What are you up too?
                  sigpic

Comment

Training with Mother...and trying to occupy my time with worthwhile pursuits ^_^
                    sigpic

Comment

Well it's good you are training again and I hope your mother trains you right.

what do you consider worthwhile pursuits?
                      sigpic

Comment

First of the series is up!

1. Time for Change (Completely open)
                        sigpic

Comment

If I or any of my characters can help, let me know.

Comment

Well anyone is free to join and do what ever they like Brandyn. I left it very open.

However I would think it neat if

1.Jedi invedtgators or NR investigators showed up to investigate the dead body I use inhabit behind. People could build a story from that.

2. Sith show up that have been trying to determine if Blade faked his death at the hands of Shane Ice (now ryn Bacquin). As Mic Flanagan the dead I use to inhabit wwas moving Blades assets around which could have left several sith supicios that Blade isn't dead.

3. Imperials could show up trying to track down Blades were abouts one of the last things blade did years ago was sell them a database with information on certain sith.

4. Smugglers or scum willing to help the new face of blade off world under his new assumed name.

5. Dark Jedi may want to indirectly mess with any of these elements. Plus Blade did once upon a time uncover some of there secrets when he was on one of his personal crusades to ruin Vega. Granted that is old information and doesn't so much affect the DJ now.

Just some ideas to help people jump in and build a story out of this.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            G-NF0GT8SKB1