Before I Forget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before I Forget

Wanted to get this up and out there sooner rather than later to give everyone a heads up (in all the threads I am painfully behind on... -_-)

I will be going on vacation starting the weekend of December 20th ish down south to visit family for the holidays! The first week will be spent with my brother and his family, so I'll have some access to the interwebs during that week. The second week we are beach bound with more family, and I will have no interwebs access save for my phone. And I refuse to post whilst on my phone.

I will be getting to threads here in the next couple of days and will see about finishing threads that make sense to finish.

If you'd like to start something new with me, I am all for it, just be warned if I get to it before vacation, it will be put on hold.

(I'm also posting this because my weekends in December are quickly filling up with holiday parties and other such things, and I honestly don't know how much time I'll be having during this month).

I hope you'll have a great vacation!

YAY for posts until then!

Comment

Lol I only post on my phone

And I haye it (was going to fix that but using it as an example)

Holographic Unmasking: 'I am Rel'Avauld' Theme

Comment

Enjoy the holidays and I think that's most of us as far as being busier with family and such.
        sigpic

Comment

Have a great time.

Comment

Enjoy.

Comment

Welp, long story short I am no longer heading down South for the holidays. I'll be around as my muse deems it necessary!

Comment

Sorry to hear that, but hopefully you still enjoy the holidays.
                sigpic

Video - thanks Adam

Comment

Sorry to hear that, but hope you'll have nice holidays anyway! *pets your muse while on it!*

Comment

More news, everybody! /Dr. Farnsworth

In a stunning turn of events, I will be leaving for the south-country in t-minus 7 hours for the rest of the week! I'll be back and will reply to threads upon said return. (no internets except for my phone)...

I should probably pack and sleep...

Comment

Oh, no I miss you already.

Have a great time!

Comment

Then, enjoy the south country and see you when you get back.
                        sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

I am back!

Unfortunately, the day after we got to my brothers... my dad got sick with the flu.

Comment

That's been going around a lot here as well. Hope he gets better soon.
                            sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            G-NF0GT8SKB1