Alastair's Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alastair's Future

Hey all. Assuming my recruitment goes well enough with James, this identity should be counted among the Sith soon, which means I'll be looking for a Master. I want to grow him within the Sith first before making outside plans. I don't consider him truly Sith in personality, and hope it will be an ever growing change in who he is. To do that I want certain elements in his life to harden him. Betrayal. Rivalry. All the good things. A Master who isn't afraid to teach him the hard lessons, even if it risks his life, like sending him somewhere only to have him betrayed. Rivals who will lie to his face, but seek to knock him down a few pegs and climb up on his back for their own ascension. If anyone wants to contribute in any way in this sense, I see growth for all involved. Just wanted to put that all out there.

Bump?

Comment

-Raises hand- I'm game to teach ya If you want to partially take the assassin route.

Keep holding on when my brain's ticking like a bomb...guess the black thoughts have come they've come to get me! Sweet caring words...unlike nothing I have heard...sing along mockingbird ya don't affect me!

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Thanks to Drake for this awesomeness!

Comment

If not, I have Sianna or Lykeira that wouldn't mind helping out.
        sigpic

Comment

I'll throw my name in, as well.

Comment

Your daughter has a trip to Indupar she needs to make with me.... and I can offer my serivces as well... though it seems you have plenty of good options

Comment

If only I had the time...

Comment

Wow. I wasn't expecting so many to respond. Well the good thing is I am seeking more than just a teacher, but those around to help cultivate him, or all ranks. I read all the bios available to me, and you all have some very interesting and unique characters. I'll have to think about this. Thanks for the responses!

Comment

Again, I appreciate the replies I received in offers of help. Having finished my recruitment, I'd like to see about throwing him to the wolves. I am still uncertain what to do concerning a Master, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong in a PM about the nature of the offers, since I assumed they were most all for training. I'd like to meet ICly with the lot of you, and maybe a connection will be established, or won't. The nature of the meeting doesn't have to be to seek an apprentice either, but even to see about using/manipulating/utlizing/or teaching him a lesson. Whatever is your hearts content. I look forward to replies here or in PM.

Comment

I can definitely help with any of those options.
                    sigpic

Thanks Satkia

Comment

I can, as well.

Comment

Created an open thread in the Sith Headquarters. No plans with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        G-NF0GT8SKB1