The time has come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The time has come...

I know I've been talking about it for a long time but the time has come. I'm doing the 'Lord of Pain' arc finally So, if Sianna is interested since she's a Master herself now she can tag along.

What I'm saying is any other Sith wanna join in the fun then let me know here. I'm looking for two or three besides Sianna if she's up for it. There will be a three story arc. Not sure what the titles will be yet. Thinking of that one on the fly as I always do lol.

Anyways in the stories I wanna have James follow closely to what Darth Sion was searching for. How to use pain and rage and turn that into a weapon or else escape death for long periods of time. But, then again where did the Sith Lord's origins start? Trying to research that and finding only a few places. I'll list them in a post or two but, I'd like to explore the whole story. Then have James search another planet and find a Sith lord(to be named randomly) who also dabbled in it.

Need someone who's not a Sith...Dark Jedi, Jedi, NR, TSGE...anyone like that. They can be doing whatever it is that they wanna do. I'm not picky. If you got an idea for your character being there or anything I'm not gonna stop ya.

Anyone in?

James' Theme Music

I'm interested for sure, but not sure which character to throw into the pot. lol maybe I can finally but the Thymes cousins together in a thread Keeva Thymes would be first offer, then Hector Thymes (NR).
    sigpic

Comment

I have two options:

Agatha Merril
      : Pirate from the Hutt Cartel who likes artifacts of various kinds. She worked with Monarch from TSE before, and even helped him return to Munto Codru.

Fireya Noir
      : Bounty Hunter from the Hutt Cartel (Agatha's aunt). She originally is a treasure hunter and has extensive knowledge of ancient history from different culture.

So either/both of them would be willing to assist in this quest if need be.

Sigs made by Ala, Aram, Callista, Killian, Sina and me.

Comment

Sounds like a plan, N'yssa

Satkia: Hmm...whichever one you think would be best for the job at hand Since Fireya is a treasure hunter and has knowledge of most of the history then she might work for the first thread Then Agatha for the second one maybe?

James' Theme Music

Comment

Sounds good.

Sigs made by Ala, Aram, Callista, Killian, Sina and me.

Comment

Here is the list so far for thread 1:

Sith- Darth Destru II, Rakai, Sianna

Hutt Cartel- Fireya Noir
            Last edited by James Icarus; 11-13-2014, 01:00 AM.

James' Theme Music

Comment

Well, not sure how a Jedi can be of help (rather the opposite), but since Naf could use a bit of trouble and a challange, maybe it´ll add to the fun...

Comment

Have you ever read how Rakai transforms?

Rakai's Themes

Other Side of The Coin
                War of the Sha (Rakai Ver.)

Comment

Nope can't say I have Rakai

But if you wanna join in the fun pick your poison(thread) Naf

James' Theme Music

Comment

So for the time being, the only way he can go berserk is with extreme pain and pure rage, at some points stabbing himself with his claws while he concentrates on the person he hates the most that has caused him the most pain and is the source of his rage

Rakai's Themes

Other Side of The Coin

Comment

If you want to join in all you had to do wask ask, Rakai

James' Theme Music

Comment

By the end of that arc, Rakai will be an expert!

Count me in

Rakai's Themes

Other Side of The Coin

Comment

I can definitely throw Sianna into that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Haven't seen any NR interested in this thread. I'd be more then happy to bring Tal Kote along for some fun. Then I have a jedi character Jay Cruger who doesn't have much experience with the force to come along. I think Tal would benefit more. Seeing as he could meet James (maybe) and get to know him for whatever reason. But I got some ideas if you would like Tal to come. Even a few for Jay. Very much so open.
                            Character Video- -Click Sig for Wiki Info- -Devil Dogs Video-
                            sigpic
                            "The only thing better than having a Mandalorian's mind
                            is having a Mandalorian's heart."

-------------------------------------

Sig By: Tearstone
                            Character Video by: Adam Faulkner

Comment

Sounds like fun Tal. I think that'll be thread 2 if you okay with waiting around a bit lol

James' Theme Music

Comment

Working...
                              X