Unfortunate loa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunate loa

It's with a heavy heart that I must leave I've put along time in this forum not as long as some people here but the better part of atleast 11 or 12 years and I Unfortunately can't continue to watch the forum decline so I'm taking an LOA for the foreseeable future if anyone sees this just know my heart goes out to you and I hope this forum sees a massive resurgence soon.

I’m sorry to hear. I’m in the process of moving out of state to another, so I am tremendously slow with posting.I do plan to return to posting once settled. I’d encourage you to not depart, but understand feeling discouraged. I know I check here daily and will continue to. I know it’s super scarce here but there’s no other place I’d rather be. It’s my only rping site these days and plan to stick around for as long as it’s here. Take care , you’ll be missed and I hope you will change your mind and stick around despite the pace of the board.

Comment

I agree with what Amalia has said. I too hope that you choose to stick around. SWRPG isn't going anywhere so hopefully things will pick back up.

Comment

Working...
      X