A thread anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thread anyone

If anyone wants to do a rp thread I have 3 characters available for rping with for whatever you want or need.

Dash gillian - a charasmatic 3/4 zeltron smuggler (how original) with a lucky streak who likes to party hard or just hangout and isn't afraid to get his hands dirty working on ships, guns or killing people.

Jack aleron - jacks a jedi whos trying to repent for his past and just got over his last love. He is open to general rp or sparring if someone needs it.

Darth raze - raze is not your average sith he is respectful and courteous to those who show him the same respect his past as a first officer in a strict military type mercenary band is evident in his posture and the way he walks.

I will be trying to kick around a few of my characters soon.

Torr Redeker - former Supreme Commander of the New Republic, served as the first commander of Rogue Squadron and second commander upon its return to service (god that feels like ages ago lol), Echani that is a rather serious military man but has been gradually becoming more laid back.

Ronin Riedrak - New Republic Intelligence Super Spook, he is am old veteran that would be the greatest person you would ever know as long as you can have someone shooting at him or throwing grenades at him everyday.

Jakob Lennox - Formerly Talyc Verd a Mandalorian Sith that reconnected with his people and while still holding to the Mandalorian ways in many regards has adjusted to his new life and before my departure was seeking out the Dark Jedi to leave the Sith and join them for many different reasons but among them the loss of many apprentices and masters.
    "Master Sergeant Norman "Hoot" Hooten: When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say? I won't say a damn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is."

Comment

I'll be posting, too. (I owe you one already for Raze) and I had saw one you posted in the Jedi group that I was interested in. My current alts are in Amalia's bio, but if any questions or want to plot, just PM me.

Comment

Torr let me know which character you want to kick around first and we can figure it out from there just shoot me a PM to this character.

Amalia if you have questions or want to plot yourself or want to get in touch message me use this account since its the primary one I'm logged into

Comment

Working...
        X