Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Warhorse Returns

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well and staying safe in this dangerous galaxy we find ourselves in. I just was sitting at my desk going down memory lane while listening to old music I used to listen to with my old dear friend Tucho and it made me think about this wonderful place. It took me awhile to locate it once more (thank you so much Dara for the discord server ) and thought I would drop by and possibly return.

It feels like ages honestly and I am not sure who all will read this or who will remember me but its just nice to get to talk/type one more. I am now a retired & disabled Veteran for those that knew me before. I have since adjusted into a stay at home dad while waiting for Covid to pass over so I can enroll in college where I live with my wife and three children now. Well enough of my rambling and enough of the ramblings of the Old Warhorse, I am just happy I found this site still alive and I hope to RP with some of you soon
    "Master Sergeant Norman "Hoot" Hooten: When I go home people'll ask me, "Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?" You know what I'll say? I won't say a damn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it. They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is."

Congrats on the return even though its been extremely slow around here.

Comment

Hey there! Glad to see you about!

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Welcome back! It's great to see you around again!

Comment

Howdy, welcome back, and thank you for your service! I don't recall much character interaction but I remember your name and share your excitement to contribute to some incredible stories.

Here's hoping school can start soon for you, too!

Comment

welcome

Comment

It's definitely a crazy world out there right now, welcome back.

Comment

Working...
                X