Training or Threads anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training or Threads anyone?

If your are interested in training or just threads in general I have some characters available some still need bio's but that won't take me long. Take your pick one or all if they need bios need not worry I will knock one out for them. Just drop me a line below if your interested.

For Training:

Azalyn Decuir - No Bio Yet, Dark Jedi, Rank: Knight, Can Train

Blade Bacquin - Bio Here, Sith, Rank: Master, Can Train

Cord Starfall - Bio here, Dark Jedi and Pirate, Rank Master & Expert, Is currently having issues controlling the force but willing to train.

Max Sinn - No Bio Yet, Imperial, Navy, Rank: Admiral, Can Train.

Nexus Barton - No Bio Yet, Jedi, Rank: Knight, Can Train.

Quaza Vex - Bio here, The Black Sun, Thief and Thug, Expert, Can Train

Ryn Bacquin - No Bio Yet, Sith, Rank: Master, Can Train

Tegan Bacquin - Bio Here, Sith, Rank: Master, Can Train

Khaostra Devoid - No Bio Yet, Undecided, Sith Trained and smuggler/archeologist. Rank: Knight & Expert, can train when they find a faction.

Morrigan Relic - No Bio Yet, New Republic, Intelligence, Rank: Adept, can Train

Just in general for threads.

Azalyn Decuir - Is an Umbaran Hybrid (Genetically enhanced) adopted into the Dathomiri Decuir family. Down for anything though romantically she is Asexual so that mgith be a hard sell.

Blade Bacquin - Also known commonly as Blade Ice is a cynical old man and rebellious sith. Down for anything but loves fighting/dualing, romantically he is rusty and hasn't been with anyone in years.

Cord Starfall - Is currently having issues controlling the force her power fluctuates day by day, she is also a Pirate. She loves drinking, she is a descent fighter/dualist, has anger issues. Romantically she is bi but you pretty much have to tell her straight out you are into or she won't catch on.

Maxx Sinn - Human from Balmorra, Hates Aliens, Hates force users. Is overly dedicated to her job. She loves her job and her siblings. Romantically she is Bi but she is pretty uptight holds her feelings and emotions in.

Nexus Barton - Rhandite turned pacifist, he comes from a very destructive society bent on destroying the universe and he has turned away from that. She enjoys meeting new people and learnign about new cultures. He fights and duels with a staff weapon in a very defensive manner. down for anything. Romantically he is straight.

Quaza Vex - Is an 16 year old zabrak, Cather, and Zeltron mutt. She grew up on the streets of Zeltros becoming a thief and all around thug. She loves knives, adventure , and good times. She is a little ruff around the edges until she warms up to you. Romantically she is Bi and has never had any type of relationship so would be inexperienced.

Ryn Bacquin - Is Blade Ice's youngest daughter and general outcast of the family. She has a substance abuse problem and a fowl mouth. Romantically she is Lesbian.

Tegan Bacquin - Blade ice's oldest daughter and mother Cord and Khaostra. Straight up insane and loves causing trouble and mischief. She is also insanely smart. Romantically she is Bi and has been married to both men and women in the past though her three children all have the same father she is very loyal to whom ever she is with currently single.

Khaostra Devoid - Tegans Youngest child and younger sister to Cord,. She is an archeologist and smuggler formerly trained as a sith but she has kind of left that life behind. Romantically she is Bi.

Morgan Relic - Is Voss and relatively inexperienced in the Galaxy as a whole. She is a little gullible and naive do to her inexperience with the wider galaxy. She works in republic intelligence. Relationship wise she is like most Voss asexual until they find a partner at which point they taken on a maternal or paternal role in the relationship as is needed. Though she Identifies as a female her she technically sexless until she finds a partner.
    Last edited by Blade Bacquin; 11-09-2020, 07:20 AM.
    sigpic

I got a thread up in Drifter's Fight ring if Quaza wants to step in? Maybe the two could do a contract or a job together?
    sigpic

Comment

I'm game for something with Tegan or Blade...if they wanna try to convince a crazy young lad that they can't see what he's afraid of lol

Antony's Theme Music

Antony's alternate theme song

Thanks Tearstone for all the help you did on this

Comment

We're already mixing and mingling some alts, but I'm always down for some more threading. I have plenty of alts that need training or interactions/duels, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Scori Pavan View Post
          I got a thread up in Drifter's Fight ring if Quaza wants to step in? Maybe the two could do a contract or a job together?
          Quaza's Bio Is done and I posted to your thread.

Originally posted by Antony Icarus View Post
          I'm game for something with Tegan or Blade...if they wanna try to convince a crazy young lad that they can't see what he's afraid of lol
          Crazy is definitely Tegan's domain. >>

Originally posted by Amalia Braska View Post
          We're already mixing and mingling some alts, but I'm always down for some more threading. I have plenty of alts that need training or interactions/duels, etc.
          What ever you got throw it at me also if there is anything specific story line wise you want to do hit me up.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah I'm game for Tegan to try and convince the poor guy lol

Antony's Theme Music

Antony's alternate theme song

Thanks Tearstone for all the help you did on this

Comment

Originally posted by Antony Icarus View Post
              Yeah I'm game for Tegan to try and convince the poor guy lol
              I will try to get something up for it soon.

Comment

No rush your good

James' Theme Music

Comment

I'm not sure how you'd feel about Blade dueling/fighting Amalia, it's not her forte, but I am sure we could somehow still keep it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Amalia Braska View Post
                    I'm not sure how you'd feel about Blade dueling/fighting Amalia, it's not her forte, but I am sure we could somehow still keep it interesting.
                    I am down for that. You want to start it or do you want me too?

sigpic

Comment

I'd prefer you start. I do not have the best attention to detail as a writer, and for an opener, detail is especially important. I also like the idea of it being Blade's environment instead of Amalia's, so why I am extra keen on you setting the scene.

Comment

Working...
                      X