Obi-Wan Kenobi, May 27th on Disney+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obi-Wan Kenobi, May 27th on Disney+

They finally announced the date for the upcoming Obi-Wan series. https://www.starwars.com/news/obi-wa...-premiere-date

The story begins 10 years after the dramatic events of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, in which Obi-Wan Kenobi faced his greatest defeat — the downfall and corruption of his best friend and Jedi apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, who turned to the dark side and became the evil Sith Lord, Darth Vader.

The series also marks the return of Hayden Christensen in the role of Darth Vader. Joining the cast are Moses Ingram, Joel Edgerton, Bonnie Piesse, Kumail Nanjiani, Indira Varma, Rupert Friend, O’Shea Jackson Jr., Sung Kang, Simone Kessell, and Benny Safdie.
    I sure enjoyed The Book of Boba Fett and am looking forward to this one next.

I can’t even begin to say how excited I am for this. I have no doubt this will scratch itches of nerdiness which the sequels didn’t even come close to reaching.

I liked the sequel trilogy enough but this seems like a much better follow up to the prequels. A prequel sequel, if you will.

Comment

Super exciting!

Comment

I expect great things from this.

Comment

The teaser trailer dropped today! Wow!

Comment

It's great! After watching the trailer, it made me excited for star wars in a new way!

Comment

Curious to see what occurs especially with some history already laid out aka the inquisitors.

So far they've been pretty good at keeping continuity intact between the shows.

Comment

They have updated the release date and have moved it back two days to May 27th with two episodes premiering on that date.

https://www.starwars.com/series/obi-wan-kenobi

Comment

16 days left!

Comment

ONE WEEK!

Comment

Can’t wait! Is anyone else staying up late to watch when it drops?

Comment

It drops at 8am on Friday morning this side of the pond and I’m not going to be working

Comment

Already super excited!! I might try to stay up if I can make it - so hard adulting sometimes when you have to get up early daily lol - BUT this is worth staying up to watch!!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          G-NF0GT8SKB1