Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

Hello everyone I am Minuteman75 but please feel free to call me Minute or Minuteman. Anyway I’m a newcomer here but have some roleplaying experience for several years. To be honest I been looking for a new site to roleplay Star Wars stories and became interested in this site upon discovering it. Anyway a little about myself. Beside Star Wars I’m a huge fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Godzilla, Transformers, and Fire Emblem Three Houses. Looking forward to being part of this site with all of you.

Hey there. Nice to meet you.

You got pretty good taste, Godzilla, Transformers and Fire Emblem always are great stuff. Been a Godzilla fan forever, Transformers since I was a kid and I've been enjoying FE since the stuff on the 3DS, even got some of the CE's because I can be a sucker for them. I did like the first Dragon Age game, the sequels wasn't my thing though. Mainly because they tried to Mass Effect it, that's a series by all rights I should enjoy but for some odd reason never could get into.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Jedah Lynch. It is very much appreciated. By the way I noticed you folks have a discord server. I tried to get on it but for some reason it just put me at the discord web site. Is there a link to the server?

Comment

Welcome! It is good to meet you. Please let us know if you have any questions. I just messaged you a link to our Discord.

Comment

That link should do the job, let us know if it fails to fix the issue.

Comment

Thank you all it really helped.

Comment

Hello! Welcome to SWRPG!

Comment

Thank you so much Amalia. You all so welcoming.

Comment

Working...
                X
                G-NF0GT8SKB1