Goodbye to you
    Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
    You were the one I loved
    The one thing that I tried to hold on to
    The one thing that I tried to hold on to

And when the stars fall
    I will lie awake
    You're my shooting star

Eve leaving the Murdoch Estate. Eve walking by herself. Eve alone. Eve crying. Eve ...

She shook her head as she walked through the huge crowd. She had to stop thinking like this. She put her gloved hands up to her eyes and wiped them dry. It was a cold night, she trailed her hand down from her eyes to her mouth, exhaling in it softly to warm it up. When did she get so emotional all of a sudden ? She felt so alone, though surrounded by millions of strangers. She wore a dirty cloak over her usual leather attire, and had her weapons attached to her back underneath it. She sighed for a long moment, before stopping in an empty alley where she leaned herself against the bricked wall. She was weak and it was too cold. She lifted her trembling hands up to her dry lips against and exhaled in them hot breath from her mouth. Her whole body shivered as her porcelain tinted skin lost its color to an even more pale white. She couldn't take it anymore. She had to die again.

"Ugh ..." She groaned at the word die.

What else was there to do ? Daegal had left for numerous days without news. He had forgotten about her. Her family here was all gone and she was too afraid to come back to the Empire. She closed her empty eyes and rested her head sideways against the wall. He wouldn't even care if she was dead or not. She suddendly stood back up, raging. Why must she keep thinking about him, even though it hurts so much ? She lifted her frozen hand up in a fist. Why couldn't she just forget about him ? She punched the wall, making a huge blow and the bricks were starting to crack apart, they were going to fall. Fall where ?

"Fall on me." She muttered, still a tone of anger in her broken voice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by jenobi on 11-22-2002 12:53 PM:

" Some of us wouldn't want them to fall on you." A deep voice said

Then the cracked bricks fell inward with the help of the darkside. Behind her stood Jenobi, fully recovered from their spar. His face carried one of worry

" How are you doing?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Eve Siren on 11-23-2002 07:51 AM:

Her body was still trembling from the cold. Though Jenobi looked recovered and well from their last battle, Eve looked worse. Her skin was more pale, her lips were dry and her eyes lost all kinds of emotions. She lifted a hand and stepped back.

"Get away from me, Jenobi ..."

Posted by jenobi on 11-23-2002 03:46 PM:

Jenobi could see the pain in her face, and it seemed to have gotten stronger since the last time they met.

" You can't get rid of me that easily...let me help you."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-25-2002 04:27 PM:

"Help, help, help !"

Eve put her pale hands up through her hair and hung her head forward.

"Is that all you people can offer ?! I'm sick of getting help, I don't need help !"

Posted by jenobi on 11-26-2002 02:33 PM:

" I don't like to see fellow warriors go through such pain. Especially ones that used to be Sith."

Jenobi kneeled down in front of her

" If you don't want help, them what do you want? I'm not going to leave you like this...I won't leave you like this. Is there some place you want to go, or something you want to do that might cheer you up?"

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-27-2002 08:48 AM:

"Cheer me up ?"

Eve closed her eyes tightly, her body shivering. She didn't know what she wanted. She only knew that she wanted too much and it was impossible. She sat down near the broken bricks slowly and hugged her knees against her body. Tears strolled down the side of her cheeks, but they seemed to ice up with the cold.

"No ... No, I don't want to go anywhere. I'm going to stay here ... Forever." She murmured.

Posted by jenobi on 11-30-2002 04:26 PM:

Jenobi cleared the tears fron her eyes, and let out a warm smile

" You do know that forever is a real long time, it could get real lonely."

Jenobi noticed her shiver

" Come one I ummm...aquired a place not too far from here. I could take you there to warm up...we could drink some hot chocolate or something, is that ok?"

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-01-2002 06:25 PM:

"No !" She cried.

She shook her head, her head turning away at the touch of his hand.

"No no no !" She cried like a little girl.

Posted by jenobi on 12-06-2002 12:59 PM:

Jenobi sat completely on the ground, and came up with an idea. He took off his cloak, and gloves

" If you're going to be cold, I mght as well be cold with you." Jenobi said with a smirk
Working...
X