• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Hear That Sound ? [Open Challenge]

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-16-2002 11:09 AM:
    Do You Hear That Sound ? [Open Challenge]

That's The Sound Of Love.

Eve Siren, former Sith Knight of TSE, walked through the crowded streets of the unknown planet. She wore her usual attire but with a cloak covering up. Her symbol of the cocky Skull head was too obvious to a lot of people. She's only been back for a couple of weeks and felt herself getting rusty, sitting in Daegal's room. She bumped into a lot of people, but didn't seem to care. Besides, she was still having a big of trouble speaking full sentences.

"...."

They yelled at her, but she just pushed them with the Force and continued her way. None of them were strong enough to take on the Dark Angel. Yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by jenobi on 10-16-2002 04:34 PM:

jenobi was just relaxing, and covering his force signature when someone pushed him. but he sensed that this has no ordinary push, this was a force push.

he probed for someone that could have done such a thing, and saw a person walking down the street in a cloak. "you foolish jedi, prepare to become on with the force." he said out load

his double edged saber srpung into his and both ends ignited, jenobi heard the screams and cries but that didn't matter, all that mattered now was his opponent.

although the supposed jedi didn't turn around, he aimed the left saber at the jedi's left leg, and the right saber at the rigt side of the neck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Eve Siren on 10-16-2002 08:14 PM:

So, are you in or are you out ?

A second he thought she wouldn't turn around, the next was a blur. Feline-like abilities and speed, Eve turned around with high speed, she grabbed both of his wrists in mid-air as he charged at her and jumped up sideways, lifting her legs up in the air, then landing behind him, still not letting go of his wrists, she dug the tip of the sabers into each of his shoulders, making him bend his arms back.

She then tilted her head to the side, stepping back slowly to avoid being completely stained with his blood.

"Je ... di ?" She murmured. It was strange. She still had all of her fighting abilities, but still wasn't able to speak properly.

Posted by jenobi on 10-17-2002 02:53 PM:

jenobi was never one to take kindly to one using his own attacks against him, but he wouldn't let that stop him.

he squeezed he teeth together to allow no sounds of pain escape him. he never heard of or saw a jedi take so quickly to the offense as this one, maybe she was a...*jenobi shook his head, the conclusion he reached was in the impossible, but ever since he joined the emipre he found out that all things are possible*

he turned his focus back to the battle and did a back kick to her mid- section and a round house to the side of her head. the attacks had her knocked back a few feet which gave jenobi the opportunity to probe her mind.

he saw fierce battles, cries of victory, and in the last flash he saw his opponent holding a lightsaber with the Empire's logo behind her, the letters E. S in front of her

he left her mind, and held his weapons in a semi- offense, semi- defense position and said out loud

"Who are you?"

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-17-2002 03:59 PM:

OOC - Whoa. Don't start making up stuff.

quote:
    he saw fierce battles, cries of victory, and in the last flash he saw his opponent holding a lightsaber with the Empire's logo behind her, the letters E. S in front of her

Do You Hear It, Baby ?

Eve shook her head, then put her hand over her helmet, stroking it a bit. The kick to the head didn't hurt much, but she wasn't careful enough for the mid kick. Maybe she was rusty, after all.

"Who ..." She murmured.

She shook her head again then took off her dirty cloak. Now, she wore her usual gear. She tilted her head to the side, she knew the answer to that question, but couldn't speak. She approached the man slowly, taking advantage of his half-defense thing going on. She put her hand up to his cheek then tilted her head to the side.

"I'm ...."

Immediately, she bent down and rammed her spiked elbow pad into his stomach, leaving a second to breathe then grabbed his head in her gloved hand, shoving his face into her knee pad. She then totally arched her body back, her right hand fixing on the ground as she lifted both of her legs, up, bent them and kicked the man in the chest with both her feet.

"I'm ...." She stood back up slowly. "No ... body."

Posted by jenobi on 10-18-2002 03:14 PM:

ooc: my bad

ic: jenobi nose started to bleed from the force of the attack, but before he could attack again she kicked him in the chest.

"enough of this" jenobi yelled

he deactivated his saber used the force to make and tornado of debris around him, and masked his force presense. he then leaped 25ft into the air and drop-kicked his opponent. the force of it knocked her to the ground, so jenobi picked her up by her legs jumped 20 ft into the air all the while doing a 360 spin and slammed her on her back.

jenobi then called his lightsaber back to his hand and cut down a metal pole, and it began to fall to crush his opponent.

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-18-2002 04:03 PM:

Eve groaned as he kicked her, but then when he tried to slam her on the ground, she stopped it with her hands, turning around on her hands to kick the side of his face away from her. He called his lightsaber back to him and next thing she saw was a metal pole crashing down on her. She shook her head and took out a long reaper-like glaive, made out of an anonymous metal.

As it came down on her, she let out a groan from her gritted teeth and slashed it into two. One rolling to the left, the other to the right. The tornados and debris around them finally vanished. When the man finally saw clearer, half a pole was flying towards him with great speed and Eve had disappeared.

It was obvious that if he tried to dodge that pole, he'd get trapped by the former Sith Knight.

Posted by jenobi on 10-18-2002 05:40 PM:

jenobi head rang with a mild pain from the kick she had landed, but had enough time to recover. when he saw that the mysterious woman had disappeared but left him a present it was clear to jenobi what she was trying to do. all jenobi did was smirk

when the pole came into distance, jenobi demostrated his uncanny flexability manuvers and bent straight back. as the pole flew over his head, he grabbed it with his free hand and sent a message via the force

"i know you're still here, and from these moves you probably aren't a jedi...but that doesn't matter now, what does matter is the flaw in your technique. allow me to show you."

with that jenobi used the momentum of the pole, struck his opponent in the ribs, and then hit her in the shin with it. he sent another message via force.

"you may be able to hide your physical presense, but your force presense was like a shinning light in a room full of darkness to me."

he then did a back flip that landed him 5ft away from her, and used the force to fling rocks, and various items at her.

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-18-2002 09:11 PM:

"Pff." Eve began to laugh. Her throat hurted so much, but she kept on laughing. It has been awhile.

Holding the glaive between her fingers and all of the items in nothing but pieces.

"War..rior ..." She pointed at him with her gloved hand then at herself. "Knight."

He pointed out that he wasn't able to see her physically, but that the Force was obvious. She tilted her head to the side, erasing all trace of her Force signature. In the fog of dust, Eve dug the bottom of her long glaive into his neck, pushing him back then slashed him across the chest slightly with the other side of her glaive.

"Warrior."

She slashed him once more on the stomach, but in the opposite way, making an X.

"Knight."

Not even letting him fall to the ground, she grabbed his chin, holding him up. She then slammed her metal-padded knee into the center of the X sending him back meters from her.

"Do you .... hear it ....?" She murmured to him.

Posted by jenobi on 10-19-2002 03:53 PM:

jenobi was in pain, the slashes on his chest were bleeding but he's been through worse. he turned that pain into energy, so that he could stay in this fight. then his eyes began to turn into a blood shot red, he was furious not only did her attacks land their mark but she was mocking him to.

jenobi got up and shouted " you... mock...ME?!"

jenobi got up and withdrew his dagger . he then turned his double saber into two individual sabers, and jumped 15ft into the air. while up there he used the force to pick up a boulder, and threw that and his dagger at her.

"kinda funny using her own strategy against her" jenobi thought to himself.

as the boulder and dagger closed in on her, he masked his force signature, and took one of his sabers and aimed it at her left shoulder. while the other was held in a defensive position

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-19-2002 07:52 PM:

Eve's empty brown eyes widened but didn't change much. A dagger, a boulder and a sabre. She threw her glaive at the boulder, slashing it in two, the pieces landing on each side of her then caught the dagger at the risk of cutting her hand. Though he masked his signature, Eve's own strategy couldn't beat her, that would make no sense.

He charged at her on the left, it was easy to sense the rapid movement. She dodged it slightly, getting a cut on her shoulder but held the dagger close to his neck as they charged into each others. She held the dagger with her left hand, attempting to cut deep into his throat while her right hand rested on his left arm, pushing it away at the same time.

"It's the ... sound .. of .. love." She murmured to him again as his face was really close to her helmet.

She held him there while her glaive came back. The corner of her eyes stared at it as it came back like a frisbee dangerously but it stopped in mid-air, silent for a moment, then charged straight at the man's back. It cut deep into his flesh, but didn't touch any vital organs. Eve still didn't want her opponents dead. She threw him back, leaving just a slight cut on his neck.

"Love ... love ... love." Eve sounded like a broken toy.

Posted by jenobi on 10-21-2002 03:04 PM:

"aaarrrrggghhhh" was all that was heard for miles, as the sith warrior let out a shout of suffering and anger. jenobi knew what he had to do.

"sizzle, sizzle" was the sounds the lightsaber made as jenobi place it over the cut, jenobi face then turned to one of determination. he knew now that his combat skills alone wouldn't save him, he would have to use his cunning.

suddenly with a wink of his eye, he force ran towards her. when he got into a close enough range he used the force to raise the half-boulders on the sides of her and knocked her legs from under her. as she fell jenobi slammed his lightsaber hilt into her solar plexus.

when the mysterious woman looked up, jenobi had put the boulder back to gether and let it hang over her mid- section, and had his lightsaber at the tip of her neck.

he then said " it would be a tragety to lose such of an worthy opponent as you."

jenobi knew he was tempting her, but he didn't care. he would keep on fighting as he was taught, until one inch away from death or even farther if need be.

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-21-2002 03:57 PM:

"Love ..."

Though the boulder and the tip of his lightsaber were threatening, it still wasn't enough. She murmured the same word once again before staring at the glow of the lightsaber over her helmet. She slowly tilted her head to the side, before ramming the bottoms of her boots into his knees, snapping them backwards, breaking his legs, though not endangering his life.

She then flipped back, kicking up the hand where he held his lightsaber to take it away from her neck. She backed away fast, landing on her behind before the boulder could fall on her. She stood back up, rubbing her stomach and wincing slightly. That hit wasn't forgotten.

It was hard to breathe now. The helmet was too much. She took it off, letting her slightly long hair flow down on her shoulders and shook her head.

"Do you know that ..." She finally talked normally. "That I love him ?"

She paused.

"You probably don't, nobody knows, not even him. He ignores it, he'd never love me ... Why should anyone ?"

She walked over to the man on the ground.

"Nobody would love me. Nobody would care. Nobody does. It's true, you know that ?"

She Force called her glaive, then pointed it at the man.

"I love him."

She squinted her eyes in a sudden anger, her hand almost shaking as she held the weapon, her tone getting more aggressive.

"Why won't he love me ?"

Suddendly, she turned around, and walked off a few meters from him. It was useless to continue to fight against a wounded opponent.

"Come back when you heal, I'm sure you'll improve by then. Where are you from, what's your name and who's your master ?"

Posted by jenobi on 10-23-2002 05:25 PM:

jenobi knew that once she kicked him it was over, though he could use the force to carry him around it would be pointless. one break in concentration and he's done.

when she came over with her weapon he was ready, he thought he would die the death of a warrior... honorable death. then she spared his life and began questioning him.

jenboi decided to answer her questions "My name is Jenobi, i'm a sith warrior at The Sith Empire, and my Master is Lord Darkstar."

he then said " you fight extremely well, it was a honor to fight you. though i don't know what you talk about at times, you channel the emotions from it well."

he then noticed her face, and a frown of memberance appeared on his face

he asked her " who are you, what's your name, and where did you come from?"

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-23-2002 06:14 PM:

Eve hesitated. Lord DarkStar wasn't particularly happy when she decided to leave the Empire, then again, she had nothing to lose.

"I am Eve, former Sith Knight of your Empire." She replied coldly.

She sighed, closing her eyes as she bent down to grab her helmet.

"Can you walk ?"

Posted by jenobi on 10-24-2002 02:20 PM:

" i thought you looked kinda familiar, though i never really talked with you much or anything i saw you around." jenobi said

jenobi then laughed lightly at her question, and said

" the way you kicked me, i might not be able to walk for a while...you said former knight, why did you leave?"

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-24-2002 02:49 PM:

"Curiosity killed the cat." She replied, almost coldly.

She's almost her old self again, still a few things bothered her. She approached Jenobi and kneeled down by his side. She didn't ignore his question, but just chose not to answer.

"I'll stay with you, until one of your comrades comes to pick you up ... I don't think it's a good idea for me to take you back there."

Posted by jenobi on 10-25-2002 02:58 PM:

jenobi wasn't surprised by her reply, there's a lot of things people like to keep to themselves.

when she said she'ld stay with him, jenobi nodded his thanks and then said

" you know i remember what you were saying during our spar, then i realized that the questions you shouted at me were only struggles you were dealing with yourself. if you don't let anyone in to get to know you, how would they know the way you feel? sure there's the risk of getting hurt, but what isn't in this day an age?"

with that jenobi fell silent knowing he place something in Eve's mind to think about

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-25-2002 04:42 PM:

"...." Eve remained silent.

She had lost a bit of control during the last scene and felt somewhat embarassed by it. She tilted her head to the side, sighing, trying to find something to say.

"Sometimes ..." She started. "Getting hurt isn't a risk, but a fact."

Posted by jenobi on 10-25-2002 05:24 PM:

jenobi nodded to her words, then spoke

"i can tell by the way you answered that you must have gone through a lot, and i don't want to bring up painful memories. the burden of them is probably great, but if they become to great they could crush you."

jenobi thought for a moment and then contiued

" when a person lifts a mighty boulder with pure determination, they are trying to show how strong they can be. in the end their arms will get tired and the boulder while be there waiting to spell doom for that person. but when combined with the help of someone else, if one person gets tired the other will be there still holding the boulder to help his/her friend in their time of need."

jenobi became silent, hoping she had understood what he had said

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-26-2002 07:46 AM:

"....." Eve frowned discreetly before changing the subject. "Where are your comrades ?"

Posted by Drako on 10-28-2002 04:06 PM:

"Exactly where they are supposed to be and exactly when they are supposed to be there..."

The voice was cold, hard and unyielding, like steel, just as the man it belonged to. The ancient Sith stepped from seemingly no where, the camelionic cloak he wore moving aside to real him in the light.

He stood, now silent and stoic, waiting, he was good at that, he did it alot, waiting for things to happen as they were ment to happen.

Posted by Eve Siren on 10-29-2002 08:59 PM:

A familiar voice. Eve frowned. She didn't want any reunions.

"... He can't walk, but you should be enough to take him back to the Empire, my Lord."
Working...
X