Clear All

• Mantal of a God: A Meeting of minds

Posted by Rama Sha on 09-21-2002 08:48 PM:
    Mantal of a God: A Meeting of minds

OOC: This thread is contiuned fron this one:

http://www.swroleplay.com/forum/sho...p?threadid=3186

info for this Story Arc can be found here:

http://www.geocities.com/rama_sha/

This will serve as a type of bible for it, so if something doesn't make sense look there.

IC:

6 Months later

:: Rama looked across a large round black marble table, it was trimed with gold decoration. Rama sat at the head of the table, in a high back black chair, above his head on the chair was the symbol of the Eye. In front of Rama 3 other men sat at the table. On Rama's right was Set'Tri Ptah, regent of the Upper Kingdom of Almas. On his right was Dev Su'Ron, regent of the lower kingdom. Sitting in the next seat down from Set'Tri was Ruinie Ta, Tribal leader of the working Class Poe Raines. ::

"They are late"

:: Rama looked around at the Decor of the room. Blue and Gold, Red and Brown....the room was filled with the finer things that Almas had to offer all accented with gold. Funiture, Tables, lamps.......all shimmering with glowing metal. ::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Set'Tri Ptah on 09-21-2002 08:55 PM:

"They are always late."

:: Impulseively Set'Tri speaks up ::

"Dorumaa is not of importance to this meeting! They should not even be coming here. This matter is a matter of Almas! Those 2 have no place here."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Rama Sha on 09-21-2002 09:10 PM:

"But it does Set'Tri.........It has everything to do with Dorumaa and your inability of your workers
    to complete the Queen's Pyramid on Schedule "

::Rama looked at the shocked on Set'Tri face. ::

"You didn't really think I'd tell you the real reason I called this meeting. You are have tendency to not show up when you have to defend your incompetence. You are lucky Master Rivan has been so forgiveing."

Posted by Dev Su'Ron on 09-21-2002 09:19 PM:

:: Dev grinned wide ::

Maybe you should have let me handled this Set'Tri.......it's far to hard for a simple Shep'Ra.

:: He chuckled slightly. ::

Posted by Set'Tri Ptah on 09-21-2002 09:26 PM:

:: A Stern look came across Set'Tri's face ::

"The Shep'Ra are the chosen people of Rivan. He lead us here himself and now he has returned to us! But I don't expect a profound prophecy coming to pass to have much meaning to a Nagai Scum like you!"

Posted by Rama Sha on 09-21-2002 09:40 PM:

:: Rama waved his hand towards Set'Tri. Set'Tri suddenly grabbed his throat, his airway suddenly became closed and he gasp for air. ::

"Watch your talk when you speak of the Nagai....."

:: Rama released him and Set'Tri took in a long breath with a gasp. "

".......But he speaks true. The Shep'Ra are the chosen of Master Rivan. Insults toward them are insults to your god, watch your words lest he take vengence on you."

:: Dev nodded his head slightly. Rama pushed back his chair and turned to the Great window behind him. In the distance three small dots approached the Pyramid. As they drew closes the shape of 2 Kachar fighter and a Te'Rak shuttle became clear ::

"They have arrived."

Posted by Re Shu on 09-22-2002 01:16 AM:

:: The doors opened and Re stepped forth into the room, and looked apone the men sitting about the table. ::

"Forgive my tardiness my lord.......we were "delayed"."

Posted by Koo'man on 09-22-2002 01:23 AM:

:: Koo'Man steps thru the door behind Re and remained a few steps behind her at all time. ::

Posted by Rama Sha on 09-22-2002 01:30 AM:

:: Rama turned and motioned for them to sit, as he returned to his own seat. ::

" I have brought you all here to answer a few questions. Why is the Queen's Pyramid not yet compeleted?"

Posted by Re Shu on 09-22-2002 01:38 AM:

:: Re pulled out her chair and sat ::

"The Construction does fall under the land covered in my regency, but I believe the project is under the direct supervison of Set'Tri."

Posted by Rama Sha on 09-22-2002 01:48 AM:

"Ah Yes...........You voulntered did you not?"

:: Rama said turning to Set'Tri. ::

Posted by Set'Tri Ptah on 09-22-2002 01:55 AM:

"The workers have been slacking in their duties. They will not work."

Posted by Ruinie Ta on 09-22-2002 02:05 AM:

"Lies!!!!!"

:: Ruinie pointed across the table. ::

"My people have not eaten in 3 days.......He will not give us food."

Posted by Set'Tri Ptah on 09-22-2002 02:13 AM:

:: Set'Tri sat back in his chair ::

" There is no more food to give.......we did not recive our last shipment from the Foo'ish."

Posted by Rama Sha on 09-22-2002 02:26 AM:

:: Rama looks across the table at Koo'Man. ::

Posted by Re Shu on 09-22-2002 02:32 AM:

::Nudges Koo'Man ::

Posted by Koo'man on 09-22-2002 02:43 AM:

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yes......well.......

At first the fish were plentyful.......but after a year and a half of steady fishing......they schools are starting to thin."

Posted by Rama Sha on 09-22-2002 02:53 AM:

:: Rama leaned forward and put his head in his hands for a moment, then raised his head again. ::

Dev.......Divert your workers from the mine to Dorumaa, there is more then enough Ore to finish the Pyramid. Koo'Man gather all the food you can and send it all to the construction site. I will take the food issue to Rivan himself, he will provide the food you need.

:: Rama waved his hand ::

Leave........

:: The gathering stood and began to leave ::

.......Except you Set'Tri. I wish to speak with you.

Posted by Dev Su'Ron on 09-22-2002 02:57 AM:

"As you wish Lord Rama."

:: Dev stood and gave a slight bow and then exited the room. ::

Posted by Re Shu on 09-22-2002 04:14 PM:

:: Re Nodded and followed Dev out, followed by Ruinie and Koo'Man. ::

Posted by Set'Tri Ptah on 09-22-2002 04:24 PM:

:: Set'Tri stood ::

" I assure you my lord........the workers will be punished and they will finishe the project on schedule."

:: He then bowed and walked toward the door. ::

Posted by Rama Sha on 09-22-2002 04:29 PM:

OOC: Italics are translated words

IC:

Aray Kree !
    (Stay where you are.)

Posted by Set'Tri Ptah on 09-22-2002 04:33 PM:

:: Set'Tri stopped and turned back around to face Rama ::

Posted by Rama Sha on 10-17-2002 05:11 AM:

In the Future.........do not try to hide your faliures from me. I will know when you lie....and if i know Rivan will know.

Posted by Set'Tri Ptah on 10-17-2002 05:14 AM:

:: Set'Tri bowed slightly ::

Yes my lord.

:: He turned and left and joined the others in hall waiting for the turbolift, the large black doors closed behind him. ::

Posted by Rama Sha on 10-17-2002 05:21 AM:

:: Rama turned his chair around a looked back out the great window and looked out upon the great mountain ridge that seperated the wastelands from the rest of the world. ::
Working...
X