X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mantel of a God: Wittness to things unseen [closed]

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-07-2002 02:41 PM:
    Mantel of a God: Wittness to things unseen [closed]

OOC: This thread is contiuned from here: http://www.swroleplay.com/forum/sho...p?threadid=3546

If you have any questions about what something is,info for this RP can be found here: http://www.geocities.com/rama_sha/

IC:

:: Rama walked into the large docking bay that belonged to the Sith Empire. Around him where assorted ships of many of the members. Rama walked past the larger ships and into the smaller docking bay. There sat a Te'Rak shuttle. Nearby stood the priest from the bar. Rama turned and looked back waiting for Eve to follow. ::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Eve Siren on 11-07-2002 06:22 PM:

Following far behind from her Master, her gaze locked on the floor they were walking on, she didn't even glance at the impressive ships around them. Finally when he stopped, Eve walked faster to catch up with him. She then stopped when she got near the small ship and glanced up to Rama.

"..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Rama Sha on 11-07-2002 07:47 PM:

:: Rama looked at her then back at the Priest ::

"The Lady will be joining us in our return. She is to have an auidence. "

:: The priest bowed and entered thru the hatch to the shuttle ::

"This way......"

:: Rama motioned at the hatch ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-08-2002 05:58 AM:

"Yes, Sir." Eve murmured.

She also bowed her head like the priest, then entered through the hatch as commanded. She bit her lower lip as she entered the shuttle, glancing around, before looking over her shoulder at Rama.

"An audience, Sir ..?" She asked, but in a whisper. She wasn't sure if he wanted to reveal his plans to her.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-08-2002 04:26 PM:

"Yes.........."

:: Rama followed her up and directed her to a set of 4 chairs in the center of a great circle. Rama sat followed by Eve. ::

".......My master must approve of your worth before I am contiune your training. If I am to impart the secerts he has given to me, then you must be worthy to accept them."

:: Rama pressed a button on the chair and a large shield raised for the outer rim of the circle and went all th way to the celeing of ship. The Sheild then went from clear to totally black blocking out all views around ::

"We are now in ISO.......this is for your own safety. You cannot know where we are going. Plus.....it affords us some privacy. My servants do not know all that I can tell you......and it's for their own good not to know. "

:: Suddenly the ship jerked, it was the familar feeling of a ship lifting off ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-08-2002 05:58 PM:

Eve's eyes widened as the shield blocked all visions outside the ship. She sat back in her chair, canting her head to the side slowly, trying to calm herself down. She then looked up to Rama, biting on her lower lip. To prove my worth ? I'm worthless.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-08-2002 07:30 PM:

"Your silence confuses me......I assumed I would have been barraged with questions of one type or another. For all you know I could be takeing you way to just kill you away from the pryeing eyes of others."

:: Rama Interlocked his fingers, and leaned back slightly in his chair ::

"Forgive me......I seem to have a flair for the dramatic lately. Even the slightest thought comes out as some cryptic statement. What im saying is that if you wish to ask questions you may, I've taken no vow of silence in these matters."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-09-2002 04:56 PM:

"I have no questions. I know you're not taking me away to kill me."

Eve leaned back in her chair, her eyes closing half-way as she laced her fingers together in her lap.

"I trust you, Sir so I don't need to question you."

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-09-2002 05:17 PM:

"You will........you will have many questions shortly."

:: Suddenly the ship jerked slightly again as it enter hyperspace ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-09-2002 07:07 PM:

Eve took off her helmet and put it gently into her lap as the ship jerked. Getting into hyperspace, it was better to take off her helmet. She felt less nauseous, was never really good with big ships. And again, she remained silent, glancing at her Master from the corner of her eyes every now and then.

"..."

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-09-2002 10:28 PM:

:: Several hours passed in silence, then the sudden jerk of the ship coming back into normal space. A voice broke in over the comm ::

"My lord.....we have arrived"

:: Rama stood. ::

"Now you may see what there is to see."

:: He depressed the same button and the ISO shield lowered and Rama beckoned her to follow him towards the cockpit. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-10-2002 09:34 AM:

Eve nodded and stood up also, following the Master. She held her helmet nervously between her hands, but it didn't seem to show on her pale face. She lifted her gaze to look at Rama's back then fell back on the ground. It was time, for what ? She didn't know, but she didn't care.

"Yes, Sir."

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-11-2002 12:19 AM:

:: Rama led her up to the cockpit and motioned for her to look out the main viewport. Outside a huge redish brown planet. There didn't appear to be any water or polar ice caps of anykind. In the distance a blue moon was coming over hozion of the larger planet ::

"This is Almas......."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-11-2002 09:04 AM:

"Almas." Eve repeated. "It's a pretty name."

She put her hand on the glass of the viewport and forced a little smile, as she studied the mix of red and brown colors of the planet. This was the only thing she liked about ships - New planets.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-12-2002 12:32 AM:

"It is.......I wish the landscape matched. A mix of Sand and rock.....a desert wasteland. The few plants that still grow here are only here cause they process the naturally occuring methane into Oxygen....which is also why we can exist here. The moon of Dourmaa is much more beatiful"

:: Rama pointed to the blue moon off in the distance ::

"But there is something far more important on Almas which is why my Master chose it."

:: the Shuttle dove towards the atomsphere of the desert planet ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-12-2002 08:12 AM:

"And what is that, Sir ?"

Eve looked over her shoulder at Rama, her head tilting to the side.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-12-2002 01:29 PM:

"it's an Ore......5 times stronger then the metal used in the ships of the New Republic or the Empire. It is of "great value" to him. Those foolish Jedi did not understand why they could not destroy what he had built, their stupidy will be their undoing."

:: The Ship broke thru to the lower levels of the Atomsphere, the shuttle flew over the baren wasteland, then a strange lanuage broke over the comm. ::

"Kea'sak.......ruin te so."

:: The Pilot reached over and pressed a few buttons, then Answered ::

"See'ra een."

:: He then released the controls ::

"We are on being tractored in now." :: Rama said as he looked over at a confused Eve. The ship turned and headed towards a range of mountains. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-12-2002 02:21 PM:

Kea'sak ... Ruin te so ... See'ra een.

The language intrigued Eve, but she tried not to let it show that she was listening discreetly. Then she looked back outside of the window to see the mountains Rama was talking about. She arched her eyebrow, looking back at him.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-12-2002 08:39 PM:

:: The Ship lurched up and over the moutain range, in the distance a huge pyramid shaped structure dominated the landscape. On all sides it was surrounded by a great desert. As the ship drew ever closer more details could be seen. It was a darker borwn then the land all about it. Little windows could be seen from far off glowing in the shadow of itself. The ships approached slowed as it grew nearer and just how much the pyramid dwarfed the tiny shuttle became clear. The Shuttle alligned it's self with what looked to be two doors in the side. The doors began to slowly slide back as the ship approached and entered into what was revealed to be a docking bay. The Ship halted into a hover then gentley set down on the floor ::

Posted by Toran Guard on 11-12-2002 08:49 PM:

:: A Large black stone door with a golden "eye" on it, in the docking bay slowly slide open. 12 Toran guards emerged, walking in two colums of 6. Each Colum marched over and took their place on either side of main hatch of the shuttle, makeing a make shift guantlet. They then all bent down on one knee as the hatch slowly opened. ::

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-13-2002 07:10 PM:

:: Walked back to the hatch, and looked back at Eve ::

"You should follow me out......they do not know of you yet. "

:: Rama stepped out of the hatch and into the docking bay. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-14-2002 08:59 AM:

Eve obeyed and followed Rama from behind, her gaze not leaving the ground he'd step on. She would glance at the guards from the corner of her eyes but immediately look back down to avoid any disrespectful actions. She wasn't very good with the whole Royal world.

Posted by Toran Guard on 11-14-2002 10:56 AM:

:: at the Apperance of Eve each Toran guard jumped to his feet and lowered his weapon and let it come to bear on Eve. The staffs began to make a sound like they were chargeing. ::

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-14-2002 11:09 AM:

:: Rama stood in front of Eve ::

"Shey'na........ Ra'sin."

Posted by Toran Guard on 11-14-2002 11:31 AM:

:: The Nearest guard stood out from the colum ::

"Ra'sin?"

:: The head on the mask of the gurad turned slightly with a whirl and click of something mechincal. The Guard leaned to the side and looked at the woman behind Rama, the head gave a quick turn again and the eyes lite up with a deep blue light. The Guard returned to looking at Rama, then turned to the other guards. ::

"Kree! See'Nok."

:: All the guard lower their weapons and returned to the kneeling postion. The Lead guard then grabbed a dagger from his belt with on hand and rasied an open palm with other. He then sliced the palm of his hand open and clinched his hand in a tight fist, then joined the others back in his orignal stance ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-14-2002 01:49 PM:

Eve's brown eyes widened as the guards cut himself. She couldn't understand why. She looked up to Rama, arching an eyebrow.

"Sir, why did he ...?"

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-14-2002 01:58 PM:

"Your Ra'Sin.........the touched. It's forbiden to even as much as threaten one of the touched. He inflicted pain on himself as penace. Usually that isn't enough though.......but it has been know to work in the past from time to time."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-14-2002 02:52 PM:

"The touched ? What exactly is that and how am I 'that' ?" She asked.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-15-2002 12:10 AM:

:: Rama began to walk next to Eve towards the door at the end of the Hanger, as they passed each set of Toran Guards they fell in behind them. ::

"Touched is how they explain people like us........people who can use the force. We have been "Touched" by the hand of God, and have been given a bit of his power. Makeing us divine in a way.....at least to them."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-15-2002 08:57 AM:

"Divine ... I'd never be able to see myself that way." She finally commented after his explanation.

She marched slowly, next to Rama, her gaze falling back to the ground. Now, she started wondering how all this was going to turn out. In her whole life, she never knew Rama had a Master, while he was teaching her. Slowly, she felt curious.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-15-2002 10:44 AM:

"It is what my Master has told them."

:: Rama led the way thru the doors and across the hall to a turbolift. The doors slide open and they entered. the lift lurched upwards. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-15-2002 02:47 PM:

"Tell me more about ... your Master." She asked, hesitant.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-17-2002 12:38 AM:

"My Master IS their God."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-17-2002 11:18 AM:

"And how do I get a God to approve of me, Sir ?"

Somehow, it wasn't really a question, more like a statement.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-17-2002 12:12 PM:

"Either he will or he won't. I had to do the same..........we was not always my master."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-19-2002 01:25 PM:

"How did you ..." Eve bit her lower lip.

Once more, Rama was right. She started asking too many question. She dropped her gaze to the floor, giving her endless curiosity a break and remained silent.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-27-2002 03:41 PM:

"It was after the death of Athena.......she left me a lightsaber. Inscribed on the Lightsaber was some strange writeing. After Translateing it, it lead me here. And here is where I found him........."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-27-2002 03:52 PM:

Athena. Eve's lips frowned as her eyebrows arched up. She closed her eyes and sighed, her head slowly hanging even more forward, her long black hair falling from her shoulders to hide her face.

"I see ..."

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-27-2002 03:59 PM:

"apparently she stole it from a Muesuem of some sort.......but that part of the story doesn't really matter. You see the Jedi would have you believe they drove him from this place in the great Sith War, but they lied. Instead they imprisoned him here.......for the last two thousand years."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-28-2002 02:29 PM:

"Two thousand years ?"

Maybe the God was one of those that lived on for centuries. It could happen. Eve's eyes widened in an even more deep confusion, but this time, instead of asking questions, she wanted to see this for herself.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-29-2002 02:32 PM:

"Yes......."

:: the doors to the lift opened and Rama exited ::

".......but you shall meet him soon enough."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-29-2002 03:04 PM:

Eve nodded and followed Rama through the opened doors, her eyes closing as she stepped forward.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-29-2002 03:48 PM:

::Rama walked down the hall and stopped in front of a what appeared to be a solid rock wall with a highly decorated wall lamp on it. ::

"This will be your quaters while you stay here."

:: Rama rasied his arm, on it was a key. The jewel in the center began to glow. The wall lamp changed colors from the yellow soft light and turned green. The heavy stone wall slide away to reveal a very large and heavey deocrated room. Rama led the way in and the door slide closed behind Eve after she entered. ::

"I suggest you memorize where this is........it will be hard to find unless you know."

Posted by Eve Siren on 11-30-2002 08:10 AM:

"My quarters ? Sir, I thought we were going to go .."

Eve stepped in, even though she didn't seem to understand anything that was going on. She looked around the room, silently, studying each little decoration, each little detail.

Posted by Rama Sha on 11-30-2002 06:06 PM:

"Thought we were going to see my master?"

:: He looked over his shoulder ::

"He does not know you have arrived yet. He'll be informed. It won't be long. In the meantime....."

:: Rama walked over to a highly polished table that ran along the length of the back of a large sofa. on the table was a blackbox with a white Eye on the lid. Rama opened it and inside was a simlar key to the one Rama wore only in black instead of gold. ::

"You should learn to use this."

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-01-2002 04:30 PM:

"Yes, Sir." Eve's eyes fell on the golden key.

They looked familiar to his, but somehow, she still couldn't figure out how they worked yet. She would have to work on this after he leaves.

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-02-2002 12:14 AM:

"You just slip it on......and it responds to your commands. It opens the SOME doors.....not all. It also can activate some ships. Mainly shuttles and skiffs."

:: Rama pressed a green button the was inladed into the desk. Across the room large panels began to roll away to reveal huge windows that ran the entire length of the room and let the natural light of the sun in. ::

"The red button shuts them"

:: He pointed it out in the same inlay. ::

"I will have a taylor droid come up later and get your measurements for your waradrobe. Your black leather will only hender you on this planet. You'll need a rebreather as well, but that can wait.....I don't plan on takeing you outside and the O2 levels are regulated in here. Everything else pretty much works the same it does must other places in the gaxaly. Don't the high decoration fool you, the master just likes things to be unique looking here. I'll leave you to your on devices now.....I must inform the master of your arrival. I will return when I know more."

:: Rama walked back up to the door ::

"I'll also have some food sent up.......I don't remember you eating on your last trip, but I'll have it sent up anyways."

:: With that Rama walked back out the door and it slide closed behind him ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-02-2002 03:48 PM:

Eve stood there, watching the doors slid infront of her and waited for a few minutes, speechless. She then let a sigh escape her mouth and let herself fall back on the too-large-bed for her. She looked up to the ceiling and frowned slightly. What to do now ? She wasn't sure of anything anymore, unlike the second she walked into Rama's, knowing exactly what to do, what to say, where to sit, where, what, why ... She closed her eyes and remained silent like that for a long while.

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-02-2002 11:38 PM:

::Several hours passed, and then there was chime at the door. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-05-2002 01:38 PM:

Eve hadn't changed positions or anything since then. She opened her eyes slowly at the sound of the chime and grunted slightly. She sat up, ran her gloved hand through her hair then stood up on her feet, strolling towards the door slowly. She then remembered there was no doors, only a rock that served as a door. She closed her eyes, half-annoyed and ran her hand around the desk, looking for the box containing that golden key.

She looked at it for a moment before putting it on her hand slowly. She repeated Rama's words in her mind, taking a deep breath before trying to command that 'thing'.

"It should respond to my--" She was interrupted by the solid rock moving to the side, making an entrance.

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-05-2002 03:49 PM:

:: Rama stood there in the hall as the door slide away ::

"Very good......."

:: a stern look came over him ::

"It's time"

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-08-2002 03:28 PM:

Eve nodded and slipped an elastic down from her wrist, bringing it to the tips of her fingers, lifting her hands to tie up her long dark hair as she walked out to Rama. As soon as she was done, she was already in front of him, and let her hands fall down, exhaling slightly.

"I'm ready." She muttered.

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-09-2002 02:41 AM:

:: Rama led her out and back down to the Turbo lift. ::

"I'd clear youe mind......he'll speak to you there. He doesn't speak Basic."

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-09-2002 11:41 AM:

Eve arched an eyebrow at Rama's words and closed her eyes, following onto the turbo lift.

"I don't believe anyone could clear their mind ..." She murmured. "But I'll try."

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-09-2002 12:10 PM:

:: The lift jerked and felt as if it was going down. ::

"In the end it won't matter.......it's just easier if you don't fight him."

:: Rama stiffened slightly ::

"It hurts if you try."

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-10-2002 02:12 PM:

"Maybe that's what I need right now ..." Eve muttered discreetly to herself. She rotated her neck, making it crack slightly then her shoulders, lifting her arms up and stretching them, revealing five long scars on her arm.

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-11-2002 01:46 PM:

:: The Lift slowed and stopped, but the doors did not open. Instead several scanners began to scan the two inside the lift, after several seconds the scanners stopped and the lift started up again, but quickly stopped again. The Door opened to reveal a long hall. It had a celeing about 3 stories tall and light shown in from small slanted window at the top. Hanging on the each wall were rows of long thin black banner with a golden eye on them

Rama stepped out onto the highly polished floor. At the far end of the hall was a set of large door nearly 18 feet tall each. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-11-2002 02:13 PM:

Eve stepped onto the polished floor. She could see her blurry reflection in it, but because of the light, her face was mostly shadowed. She didn't take her eyes off of her reflection while she walked behind Rama, her footsteps making an echoing sound through the hall. She tried not to let her old usual thoughts haunt her, though it wasn't an easy thing.

"Sir ..." Her voice murmured, finally breaking the silence. "Are you mad at me ?"

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-12-2002 08:46 AM:

"What makes you ask that?"

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-12-2002 10:02 AM:

"I've left you in the past, and I remember you were very angry about it, Sir. But now that I've come back, I ... You haven't really told me your feelings about all of this. You keep saying that it all depends on him, but ... What about you ?"

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-13-2002 06:48 AM:

"It no longer matters what I think........he is my master now. I must obey my Master."

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-13-2002 08:46 AM:

"But you are my Master. How am I to obey you, if you don't tell me what to do ?"

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-13-2002 12:27 PM:

"In due time you will know what is I want you to do."

:: Rama pushed open the huge doors. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-14-2002 04:10 PM:

"But ..." Eve gave up with a sigh, closing her eyes as she followed behind.

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-15-2002 10:45 AM:

:: Rama stopped short of entering the room. ::

"But what?"

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-17-2002 03:46 PM:

"... Nothing." Eve continued to walk forward, catching up with Rama when he stopped.

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-18-2002 08:37 AM:

:: Rama led her into a great throne room. They walked to they were just in front of the throne. A few moments passed and then guards began to fill the room. They lined up according to their classes and ranks. Closest to the throne were the Jia'Haze Rey, then the Toran then finally the Rep'Ta. After all was said and done nearly 500 soilders filled the large thone room and lined the red carpet that lead to the throne. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-20-2002 09:01 AM:

Eve's brown eyes widened as she entered the throne room. She watched the soldiers filled up the large room, at a constant rhythm of steps. It was incredibly amazing to see, since she had never witnessed such thing. She looked down at the red carpet, afterwards, her gaze slowly following up until it reached the throne itself.

"..." She remained speechless.

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-20-2002 02:15 PM:

:: Two more Toran Guards came out from either side of the Throne and Took their places on either side of the throne. Then a Man dressed in the armor of the Jia'Haze came forward before the mass of soilders, and spoke ::

"Array Kree! He'Nine!"

:: the whole gathering of soilders dropped to one knee, the the man turned to the throne and did the same. After all the soilders had settled...Rama looked over at Eve then did the same. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-21-2002 03:55 PM:

Eve looked at the only man who was standing up. She gazed at him with admiration, but then her eyes fell on the ones around her, all kneeled down, even her Master. She didn't like it, the fact that her Master had to obey to someone else. To her, he was the most powerful, whom she gave the highest form possible of respect. A bigger part of her wanted to stand up and face that 'God', but not wanting to embarass that man who was once her Master, she kneeled down, a few moments later.

"..."

Posted by Darth Rivan on 12-21-2002 09:46 PM:

:: A figure stepped out, dressed from head to toe in cermonial robes, his hands covered but think black gloves, and he wore a large gold mask. He walked around untill he was in front of the throne then he sat. ::

"Kree sey.......rey tunia."

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-21-2002 09:50 PM:

::Rama stood and motioned for Eve to do the same. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-22-2002 03:09 PM:

She obeyed, but nervously. Eve was unsure of her moves for the moment, staring at the man.

Posted by Darth Rivan on 12-22-2002 09:59 PM:

:: Rivan began to speak to her.......It was in a Lanuage she didn't understand, but then there was a whisper in her mind. It Grew louder and louder untill Eve could hear the words clearly. ::

What is your name girl?

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-23-2002 08:10 AM:

"Eve ..." She murmured the answer, but then shook her head, replying louder. "My name is Eve Siren."

Posted by Darth Rivan on 12-23-2002 09:12 AM:

:: He beckoned for her to come closer. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-23-2002 02:37 PM:

She was surprised at first, an eyebrow arching in confusion, but quickly obeyed, stepping forward slowly, her eyes still fixed on the man.

Posted by Darth Rivan on 12-29-2002 01:51 PM:

::Rivan grabbed her hands and pulled them forward and began looking them over. First her plams then the backs of her hands. He released them and stood and looked over her face. Eve noticed that the eyes in the mask were not real eye, but rather droids like Optic sensors. As he looked her over, she could feel that he was also looking over her mind as well, but what was normally a unpleasent experince for a force user was rather pleasent and didn't seem to bother her at all.

" Se'tak......una setio."

:: Rivan sat back down on the throne and motioned for Eve to return to Rama's side. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-29-2002 03:37 PM:

Eve stepped back as he demanded her so, confused, but also slightly annoyed. She didn't let people touch her that easily physically, but somehow, she swallowed her pride so she wouldn't embarass Rama. Can't win every fight, she thought as she went back to Rama.

Posted by Rama Sha on 12-30-2002 12:22 PM:

"He is allowing me to train you......"

:: Rama looked over at her. ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 12-30-2002 02:23 PM:

Eve thought she imagined those words. Her eyes lifted up to meet with Rama's, a sincere smile drawing on her lips.

"... Really ?" She murmured, trying to control her sudden rush.

Posted by Rama Sha on 01-05-2003 01:10 AM:

"Yes...."

:: Rama gave the man on the throne a slight bow and turned and left the same way they came in. As they exited a man was being brought in and had a very frantic look on his face, he was muttering something under his breath.....it become louder as hr got closer to Rivan. Rama exited the huge door with Eve in tow. As the doors closed a loud scream could be heard coming from inside the room they just left. Rama stopped in the long hall ::

Posted by Eve Siren on 01-07-2003 04:38 AM:

Eve immediately turned at the sound of the horrible scream, her eyebrow arching.

"What was that ?" She asked, her eyes glaring at the door.

Posted by Rama Sha on 01-07-2003 03:55 PM:

"None of our concern."

:: Rama snapped his finger and 2 guards approached. ::

"These will be your personal guards.......the shuttle you arrived in is now yours. A Pilot will be provided, he knows the way back to the Empire.....and here. He will bring you back when ever you desire."

Posted by Eve Siren on 01-09-2003 02:44 PM:

"... Yes, Sir."

Eve stood straight, accepting her Master's orders like a soldier, before turning around to follow the two guards that were now hers, personally. She closed her eyes half-way, a sigh escaping her mouth before walking off to the end of the hall, deciding to go back to the Empire.

Posted by Rama Sha on 01-09-2003 11:24 PM:

:: as Eve walked away, Rama added. ::

" In ten days time I will come for you again........We will not be training at the empire."

:: Rama caught up to Eve and walked with her. ::

"......Don't get too comforatable there. I have plans......"

:: Rama looked over at the guards and then back at Eve. ::

"Plans of my own......"

Posted by Eve Siren on 01-12-2003 04:05 PM:

Eve felt a chill up her spine, and nodded, troubled. She had already asked too many questions until now, so she had decided to keep her mouth shut this time. She closed her eyes and bowed, letting the Master leave first.

Posted by Rama Sha on 01-13-2003 02:19 AM:

:: Rama turned and return towards the door which they had just left, as the guards escorted to Eve back towards the docking bay. ::

Last edited by Thread Importer 2; 02-05-2003, 01:34 AM.
Working...
X