Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Making up for Lost Time (Open only to Dara and her apprentices)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making up for Lost Time (Open only to Dara and her apprentices)

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 10-16-2002 03:17 AM:
    Making up for Lost Time (Open only to Dara and her apprentices)

*Space was quiet...never with a mouth, the knowledge it had seen was truly impressive. How many planets it must have seen born and die. It's parasites wage war and make peace. To see everything and nothing around it. Truly, Space was king of the final frontier. But while it was quiet, it surely must have hated when someone came out of hyper space...someone like Bio.
    Bio's TIE Interceptor suddenly popped out of light speed and was send into cruise mode. As he send the mode, Bio leaned back in his chair and looked at his map scanner in front of him*

(Should take about ten minutes until I reach Belsavis...)

*Bio had actually started this idea of his back when Kekoa asked about his planet hopping days and to see if he had gone to any planets recently. They were both sitting at Rama's when along the talking, she mentioned some planets he might enjoy. She mentioned a few but no caught his interest. FInally, she mentioned a planet named Belsavis, which for some reason peaked up his interest.
    Later that night, he went back to his quarters at HQ and began plotting his route for Belsavis. Gathering what knowledge he could about it from the Sith Empire's Data Base, the planet was a mix of elements that demanded challenge. Who was Bio to refuse the offer of the Mother Nature of Belsavis?*

(Good thing I send out that message to the others. Though they don't have to go where I'm going...just so they know where I am in the event I go missing..)

*Bio still had 8 more minutes to go until he reached the planet. Since watching plain outer space was boring, Bio lowered his hood and went into a silent bathing of his mind in the dark side. However, he left the intercom open incase anyone wanted to call him*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 10-19-2002 08:35 PM:

"Havoc Strike" warped out and re-entered the Ninth Quadrant near the Senex sector, as the ship departed from a long jump through hyperspace.

:: As the ship tracked on course, the young woman scanned for Bi0’s vessel. She soon spotted the Planet of Belsavis at portside upon glancing out the main view screen. It seemed that Kekoa plotted the coordinates almost too accurate. She grinned and set the navi computer to begin orbiting the Planet.

Kekoa left Master Shadowtide a brief message as to her whereabouts after the events, which unfolded during their meeting in Rama’s bar with Bi0. Kekoa did not bring up the Planet’s name by chance. Something drew Kekoa to this Planet during her investigating in the TSE database repository on Planets. And since Bi0 was set on visiting the Planet, Kekoa felt he would not mind the extra company.

As "Havoc Strike" orbited once around the Planet, Kekoa sent a short encrypted message to Bi0’s TIE Interceptor after sensors detected the presence of another ship.

“Hello Sith Warrior Bi0” then there was a pause as Kekoa leaned back on her command chair. “Are you planning to land on the surface anytime soon? If so, I await your calculated vectors, so that we can land in approximately the same area.”

Kekoa waited for the reply back while scanning the Planet’s surface. ::

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 10-19-2002 09:44 PM:

*A blinking red light on Bio's scanner flashed on and off...indicating a message had been send. Bio continued to have his head lowered. A few seconds later, he picked up his hood, reconizing the voice, and clicked on his scanner to see who was sending the message. The message came from a ship named Havoc Strike...a ship Bio knew belonged to Kekoa. Wasting no time, he pushed a button that would relay his message to her ship. reply button (reply button? )*

"This is The Dragon's Teeth responding...Hello Lady Kekoa...didn't actually except anyone to join me on my elemental trials...".

*Bio hadn't in fact, expected anyone to join up with him...he only sent Dara the message to tell the others where he was going, not that they had to join up him. Shurgging it off, he replied once again to her ship*

"I won't reach Besavis for another 4 minutes...is your ship big enough to fit a TIE Interceptor? Might prove more benefical if we could go down as one vessel rather than two...provided your ship can hold mine".

*Bio leaned back in his own chair and awaited a response*

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 10-21-2002 06:09 PM:

:: Kekoa depressed the comm switch and replied to Bi0’s question. “No Bi0, my ship is a long range starfighter/freighter. However, after scans on the Planet’s surface, I found a suitable area where we could land both ships in the following sector. Transmitting coordinates now.”

Kekoa released the comm switch and let the navi computer send the vectors to Bi0’s ship once he had opened the receiving port for the information to be sent.

Looking out the main viewer, Kekoa saw as the turbulent storm systems contained within the atmosphere violently moved about, as the Planet rotated on its axis. ::

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 10-21-2002 09:13 PM:

*As Bio recheived the coordinates from Kekoa, he pressed the comm switch once again*

"That's ok then...go ahead and land Lady Kekoa...I should be arriving soon..."

*Bio was now within looking range of the planet Belsavis...the storms on it stirred up Bio's adrenline*

"The Mother Nature of Belsavis looks strong...this trip was worth the wait after all I suppose..."

*With an evil smile, Bio kicked in the thrust drive and sped off toward Kekoa's coordinates*

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 10-24-2002 07:58 PM:

:: Hearing Bi0’s response, Kekoa released “Havoc Strike” from its orbiting course and banked left then right to descend towards the Planet’s atmosphere after the ship's main engines engaged, thrusting the vessel forward. Scanning the surrounding space, Kekoa picked up “The Dragon’s Teeth” from in behind her, as Bi0’s ship followed the same course.

Awhile later, both ships punched through the Planet of Belasvis’ atmosphere and were captured in a wake of a storm near the edge of their original vectors. Kekoa alter “Havoc Strike” course slightly and the navi computer re-routed the coordinates. The ship tossed and bucked about, as the strong jet stream made for a bumpy ride.

The main viewer was partly obscure with the turbulent clouds swarming about, until the 5000 meter mark in ”Havoc Strike’s” descend. Soon, the crust of the Planet was visible and many active volcano mounts rose towards the skies. Looking at the flight instrumentation and external sensors, Kekoa record all data from sweeping scans and downloaded them for future use.

She hailed “The Dragon’s Teeth” once again upon depressing the comm switch, “Bi0, 5 minutes more and we will reach our destination.” Kekoa released the switch and leaned back into her command chair, grinning on a passing thought of flight training and her father. Reckless you are….. Daring you have become. You will succeed or fail, but no matter what you will have learned. ::

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 10-25-2002 03:32 AM:

*Bio held tight as his ship buckled from the descend, letting his ship guide him down toward the service. The clouds zoomed by him at fast speeds, which probably held wind currents in them, causing his ship to rock*

(...Never did like these descends...)

*Bio's thoughts ended quick as the buckling of his ship slowly subsided and the clouds giving way to a landscape scenario. The active volcano's dotted what Bio could see*

(Hmmm....most worthy indeed..)

*As Bio continued to look, he couldn't spot the icy glaciers...*

(They must be somewhere out there...guess the smoke and fire from the volcano's are blocking what I can't see...)

*Bio was imterrupted from a comm message from Kekoa saying it would be five minutes before they reached their destination. Bio didn't mind five more minutes...he might get a chance to glance at the glaciers. Bio pressed his comm switch and utter a simple "Acknowledged" reply before releasing his comm switch and returned to piloting his ship*

OOC- Sorry for the lame reply...stressed out today

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-27-2002 09:31 PM:

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide sat in her quarters, going over a recent transmission from one of her long time apprentices, Sith Warrior Bio Hazzardous:

Master Shadowtide, I will be going on a trip to Belsavis for a few days for elemental endurance trails. I realize you must be disappointed at my lack of activeness in The Sith Empire...I am truly sorry. I have no excuse for my actions but I'm hoping these trails will get me back into active duty soon. If you want, you can inform the other apprentices of my whereabouts just so they know where I am. I seriously doubt I will run into problems but one can never be sure which is way I'm sending you this. Take care of SE while I'm away Master Shadowtide and I'll see you in a few days, 2-3 at the max....take care Master.

Her fingers drummed along the ebony desktop as she reached a decision. She would join her apprentice on Belsavis. It had been far too long since she had attended to his training and although this was not exactly a session she was directing, everything served a purpose when a potential learning experience presented itself.

Dara retrieved her personal comlink and informed her droid crew to ready her ship for immediate takeoff. The Sith Master grabbed her gear and then headed out to the hangar.

The Corellian corevette named the Resilence was on standby for departure as she ascended the ramp. All preparations had been attended to and as she took a seat in the pilot's seat, the ramp closed and the engines fired up. The ship glided up into the sky and as it reached orbit, Dara engaged the hyperspeed drive and the stars became streaks of light.

Checking the nav computer, she locked on the coordinates for Belsavis and reviewed a brief schematic and report on the planet's surface and conditions. She then sent a transmission to her apprentice ::

"Greetings, my apprentice. This is Sith Master Dara Shadowtide and I am en route to your coordinates. I will be rendezvousing with you on Belsavis shortly. Do you have any others traveling with you, Bio?"

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 10-28-2002 02:08 AM:

*Bio's desecnd had long since queited down..but it was short lived. Bio rechieve a message a message from another ship but not from Kekoa*

(Hmmm...better trace it's origin and get a fix on the ship...)

*Tapping a few buttons, Bio traced the message signal to a ship. A few seconds later, the ships name read across his screen*

(...Master Shadowtide?)

*The screen read The Resilence...a ship Bio knew all to well*

(Could it be that Fate secretly rolled a second pair of dice behind my back?)

*Bio had said that with in a matter mischief in his voice. Although he had not anticipated his Master's arrival here on Belsavis, having her along was a sure sign Fate was feeling happy...least for him that is*

(Better turn on the comm switch ans see what she request...)

*Pushing the comm switch, Bio awaited the words of his Master*

"Greetings, my apprentice. This is Sith Master Dara Shadowtide and I am en route to your coordinates. I will be rendezvousing with you on Belsavis shortly. Do you have any others traveling with you, Bio?"

*Bio turned his attention toward his scanner to see that only Kekoa and Dara were present at the time. Averting his attention back toward the intercom, Bio replied her question*

"Greetings to you as well Master Shadowtide. Hazzardous here reporting to Belsavis for the elemental endurance trails as I stated in my holopad transmission to you. It is clearly an honor to have you here Master Shadowtide...
    At the moment, only Lady Kekoa is presently here Master. She has scanned a suitable landing zone for us on Belsavis and should be arriving at it very soon.
    Do you want me to maintain raido silence until we touchdown on the surface, or should I keep the intercom open for futher request?"

*Bio let go of the comm switch and awaited a reply back. While he did, he quietly lamented over this turn of events*

(No doupts...Fate rolled another pair... I wonder if Kekoa is aware of her arrival...)

*Bio smiled behind his darken atire*

(It would certainly be a most splendid surprise...)

OOC- Yowzers! Too many lines!

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 10-30-2002 02:33 PM:

:: The ”Havoc Strike” touched down on the Planet’s surface as Kekoa masterfully maneuvered the ship’s position to rest on the black, rocky ground. The young woman checked all ship’s systems and noticed a second blip that the long range scanner detected. Seeing ”The Dragon’s Teeth" in sight after looking at her main view screen, Kekoa watched it slowly make its final approach to land.

She grinned slightly after sensing her Master to be quiet near. Kekoa thought, “So she did find the brief discussion about the Planet of Belsavis in their meet with Sith Warrior Bio at Rama’s to be intriguing.”

The Sith woman moved out of her Command chair, as ”Havoc Strike’s” primary engines droned down and final system checks were completed. Walking out of the cockpit area into the corridor, Kekoa picked up a small back pack and a few food supplies in case they would decide to stay longer on the Planet. She strolled to the cargo bay and stopped at the large bay doors. To her left hand side stood two Speeder Bikes, repair equipment and other supplies for the ship.

Depressing the security panel, it opened the hatch and lowered the ramp as the hydraulics kicked in. A small thud was heard as the ramp touched the uneven surface. Reaching the lower part of the ramp, Kekoa stepped off it and turned about to raise the ramp upon depressing a few buttons on her wrist comm unit.

Moving away from her ship, Kekoa set the shield and engaged ship’s security. Turning around, the tall woman headed towards Bio’s ship. ::

A sweeping, bitter smell circulated within the surrounding air. No doubt the sulfuric acid and other chemicals, which floated in the air, came from the surrounding erupting volcanoes and under ground vents.

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 10-30-2002 11:44 PM:

*With his ship on the ground, Bio put his ship in guard mode and poped open the hatch to climb out. After climbing out and closing the hatch, Bio gazed at the surronds that he saw while he was above. The black and rocky terrain certainly did offer him some challenge. Of course, he still wondered what his Master had in store for him. Still viewing the landscape, Bio takes notice of a small figure walking toward his ship*

(Must be Kekoa...)

*Bio jumped his ship's rotune-like body and desecnded toward the ground. Bio landed on the hard surface with a louf thud from his feet, coming down next by his right knee and left hand to brace his body. Bio stayed in the postion for a some seconds, letting his hands and legs reajust before the jump. Getting back up, Bio dusted himself off and awaited Kekoa's arrival*

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 11-05-2002 10:57 PM:

:: Traveling about 20 meters upon the surface, Kekoa looked back at her ship and could barely see the outline of "Havoc Strike's" shape due to the misty sulfuric air and black rock formations in the background. Stepping a few feet more towards Bi0's position, she turns around and greets him. Then, Kekoa asks about the second ship that was trailing him.

"My short range sensors picked up a third ship. Did they make contact with you?"

Kekoa looked skywards and try to spot the trailing ship, but was not able to pin point the craft yet. Glancing back at Bi0 upon his reply, Kekoa asked him another question, "I have two speeder bikes in "Havoc Strike's" cargo bay, which we could use here. Are you interested or shall we just walk?"

Kekoa still could feel her Master's signature nearby within the Force. ::

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 11-06-2002 01:04 AM:

*Bio wondered why Kekoa asked who he was talking to. He usually left his comm switches on for only Sith members. Turning to face Kekoa, Bio answered her first question*

"It was Master Shadowtide...apprently she got my message and wished to join us...but for what purpose, I know not".

*Bio then turned away from Kekoa to look at his surrondings. The rocky terrain and horrid stench of sulfar pentrated his senses. This landing spot they were in was clearly not suited for walking. The thought of Bio tripping and stumbling into a pool of sulfar were not pleasant. Turning again again back to Kekoa, Bio gave out a reply*

"Might be a wise choice to go with the speeders Lady Kekoa...this atmosphere is not suited for my elemental trails...prehaps there's a place with less sulfar to attack the senses. If it's alright with you, may I accompany you to your ship?"

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 11-11-2002 10:56 PM:

:: Kekoa nodded at Bi0 and soon they wandered back to “Havoc Strike” after Bi0 had secured his ship. Kekoa walked beside Bi0 upon the rocky terrain and through the wake of the light winds that brushed across them. The young woman glanced upwards a few times, thinking that she heard secondary thrust engines whine above them, as though a Shuttle Class type was approaching the landing site area. Looking back to the horizon and through the haze, Kekoa spotted her ship’s outline against the rock formation. She took Bi0 towards the cargo bay, as she depressed a few buttons on her wrist commlink to drop “Havoc Strike’s” array shield.

Confirming the shields were down, they walked to the portside of the ship. Stopping nearby the cargo bay hatch, Kekoa punched the encrypted code into the security panel against the main door. An eerie hissing sound from the hydraulics was heard, as the ramp lower to the surface and the hatchway opened up.

Looking at Bi0, “Both speeder bikes are to your right, you can have first choice. Then, we can start out on our way to explore this planet.” Kekoa let Bi0 climb up the lowered ramp first, following him close behind. Standing inside the cargo bay, Kekoa waited for Bi0 to take one of the speeder bikes that were packed with light supplies and gear. ::

In the background, the roaring sound of thrusting jets indicated that another ship had landed close by “Havoc Strike.”

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-12-2002 12:36 AM:

:: Dara relayed a coded signal which indicated radio silence until they rendezvoused on the surface. It had been a while since she had spent time with her long time apprentice Bio Hazzardous and to find out one of her other apprentices, Sith Knight Kekoa Alkarin, was along too.. it just made the trip even more promising.

As her droids entered the bridge area to indicate the shuttle preparations were in order, she set the Corellian corvette over to autopilot and then made her way to the shuttle bay. The coordinates for the meeting area on Belsavis were already uploaded into the shuttle's onboard computer and it took little time to move the vessel from its holding area into orbit of the planet.

With the necessary landing codes on standby for anyone detecting her presence, she moved the shuttle with ease down to the surface where the Sith Master saw a familiar ship, the Havoc Strike, already unloading its crew and what looked like a couple of speeder bikes.

As her shuttle landed, Dara emerged on a speeder bike of her own and pulled up along side her two apprentices with a smile ::

"Greetings, my apprentices. Where are we going for a ride today?"

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 11-12-2002 11:02 PM:

*Before Bio could sit on the bike of his choosing, Dara stepped into the picture*

"Hello Master Shadowtide...you caught somewhat off guard here..".

*Bio got off the bike and walked over to Dara...with Kekoa following as well. Bio preformed a bow and stand in that position for rughtly five seconds before looking back up*

"Glad to see you made it down to Belsavis Master Shadowtide..."

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 11-14-2002 07:48 PM:

:: Leaving the ship’s cargo bay, Kekoa stopped the speeder bike’s forward progress upon hovering above the surface for a moment while she depressed her wrist commlink to secure “Havoc Strike” and set the array shield once again. She shifted the gears on the bike and soon followed in behind Bi0’s bike to met with Master Shadowtide.

As the speeder bike’s engines droned down, Kekoa watched Bi0 greet their Master. Climbing off the small transport vehicle, Kekoa dropped down to one knee on the hard rocky surface and rose quickly again in front of her Master and Bi0. Turning back towards the bike, Kekoa swung her right leg over the seat of the speeder bike and sat on the craft once again. Gripping with her hands around the throttle control and the clutch lever, the tall young Sith woman waited for her Master or Sith Warrior Bi0 to lead the way. ::

Kekoa wondered about how one would control nature’s elements or battle against them and survive. She watched how her Master had controlled surrounding weather patterns before. Smirking slightly, Kekoa thought on the first day she entered the training grounds where she received a very cold reception of thunder and lightning.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-18-2002 12:46 AM:

:: Dara smiled and nodded to her apprentices as they approached ::

"Greetings, Bio. I didn't mean to catch you off guard. It's just that I hadn't ever been to Belsavis so I thought now would prove to be the opportune time for me to tag along on your journey. Where are we off to now?"

:: The Sith Master's eyes flickered with mischievousness as she waited to hear the plans for the day ::

Posted by Bio Hazzardous on 11-20-2002 05:49 AM:

"Although I indented this to be just by myself, I was in fact going to preform my elemental trails...and Belsavis is one of the few planets that contains one or two of the four elements...".

OOC-Drat, can't think up anything else -_-

:: Dara nodded to her apprentice ::

"It certainly sounds intriguing to me. Which of the elements are present on Belsavis?"

:: She smiled and waited to see if Bio had done his research on the planet ::

Comment

"Belsavis has volcanic valleys that are seperated by miles of glaciers; Fire and Ice.
      It has to my knowledge, four cities that are "anchored" yet supported by antigravity technology which houses many hanging gardens and floating seed beds; Earth I suppose.
      These cities grow vine-coffee and vine-slik which is their main source of economy on this planet: I would say money if it were an element *laughs alittle*"

*Bio had in fact done some knowledge on Belsavis...what person would come to a planet unless they knew a least what composed that planet?

OOC-Terribly sorry about my lateness...I didn't actually know where this thread was located. ^_^;;;

Comment

:: Awhile later, Kekoa shifted the Swoop Speeder bike’s engine into gear. As the engines whined, Kekoa checked out the special onboard terrain guidance system. She noticed that the volcanic domes and the northern black rocky mountains were located only 20 miles from their current position. Then, Kekoa turned the throttle back, bring down droning sound from the bike’s engine to a steady hum. She looked at her Master and Bi0, asking them, "Do you wish to head north? There seems to be a storm brewing." ::
        Last edited by Kekoa Alkarin; 03-14-2003, 04:37 PM.

Comment

"Excellent choice of planet, my apprentice. A most impressive variety of challenges."

:: Dara looked over to Kekoa as she gave a report of an upcoming storm and then turned her attention back to Bio ::

"Where do you wish to head first, Bio? It seems the elements are presenting you with choices already."

:: She smiled ::

Comment

*Bio looked in the corner of his eye at Dara then back to the scenario in front of him*

"...why not?" Bio said to Kekoa and Dara.

"Once we become acustom to the heat, a nice stroll around the vine gardens will certainly bring a dark serenity to my aching bones that will surely be tested by that inferno *looks at the volcanic domes in the distance..."

*Turns to look back at Dara and Kekoa*

"So I guess well go north..."

Comment

:: Turning the throttle forward and releasing the clutch, Kekoa turned the hovering swoop speeder bike around and grinned at both. The high pitch whine of the main engine engaged and the Sith woman was off, leaving a trail of dust behind. Kekoa knew well enough that both would eventually catch up with her, but she wanted the head start upon laughing a bit.

Flying over the rocky terrain, the surrounding air bit with sulfuric acid and the heat seemed to rise as they traveled further north. She noticed that the air currents shifted south and the impending storm clouds soon twisted high above them. ::

Comment

*Bio folded his arms as he saw Kekoa fly off. He shook his head in a fun manner at this action. Kekoa always had such a vivid soul...*

"Well Master Shadowtide?"

*Bio walks over to the bike he had dismounted off of and hops on*

"Shall we depart? Or let Kekoa have all the fun?"

*Bio grin a Sith smile under his scarf that covered his mouth as he turned on the ignition to his bike*

OOC- Small note Kekoa and Dara. There is word going around that another typhoon is likely to hit Guam again. If it does hit us, this could mean trouble again. So were getting ready to brace ourselves once again for this typhoon. I can only pray that it misses us...take care if I don't see you this whole month! -_^

Comment

:: Dara smiled as she saw Kekoa fly off eagerly. The Sith Master then got back on her speeder bike and nodded to Bio as she started up the engine once more ::

"I'm right behind you, my apprentice."

OOC:
                  Take care and be safe Bio. Thanks for letting us know..

Comment

*With a quick nod, Hazzardous sped off to catch up with Kekoa, as Dara followed close behind*

OOC- No problem Dara...can't stop nature and stuff *sign* But I always come out of these storms with only at best, a few cuts, never a severed limb 0_0 Of course, I won't say don';t worry since I know you will still *hugs* But I can assure you, I have a surivors will when it comes to typhoons...again, thanks for your comforting words Dara. And sorry for such a lame post...it's 1 in the morning at this time of this reply *yawn*

Comment

:: Kekoa rode the jet black speeder bike farther and farther away from their original location, as she was tracking the storm by the weather sensors, watched the pattern of changing air currents, and dropping atmospheric pressure readouts. She sensed that Master Shadowtide and Bi0 were traveling quickly to close the gap between them, as she could hear the background droning of their speeder bike’s engines off in the distance.

Kekoa glanced around slighty with changing gears on the hover transport vehicle and noticed that a huge build up of gray-black cumulonimbus clouds had crept across the open sky. Scanning the sensors, she noted that a Thunderstorm was about to tear into the region, as she felt the medium winds pick up on force as the speeder bike was beginning to be harder to steer.

Reaching the low ridge nearby the outcrop of black lava rocks, Kekoa reduced her bike’s velocity upon shifting gears and applying the engine brakes. She hovered the bike over the harden terrain and glanced to the side to watch as bright flashes of electrical charged streams, which had been excited by the surrounding air molecules. Therefore, forcing the release of bluish white lightning bolts. The streaking bolts impacted into the hard terrain with great force as they tunneled into the ground. The bolt’s intense heat fused sand, rock, and other volcanic particles together, creating a tube-shaped crust on the land.

The reign of the Thunderstorm had begun and Kekoa waited for Master Shadowtide and Bi0 to join her on the low lying ridge. ::
                      Last edited by Kekoa Alkarin; 05-03-2003, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X