Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning Up (Ayko)

Gall

A small girl with bring pink hair stepped off the transport in the spaceport on the planet Gall. This was her first mission, of sorts. Wearing a black skirt with knee high socks and black boots, a yellow shirt and black jacket, Fari eyed her surroundings. On her data pad she held the location of the ship dealer that had been suppling the Sith with parts. At least they were. Her mission... was to show the dealer what happened when you try to double cross the Sith.

Fari was excited over her mission, and hoped to bring back good news to her Master Rakai. She was actually a little surprised he didn’t accompany her to Gall. Actually... that meant Fari could take her time and enjoy the sights, for starters the Spaceport she landed in was filled with people, shops, businesses and taverns. It was full of excitement and Fari wanted to be a part of it.

With a hop and a skip, the little ten year old girl took the long way to the dealer’s warehouse, looking through the shops, the window displays and even watching a few street performers before she finally decided to get to work. Reaching the warehouse in question, Fari knocked on the door.

“What the... scram little girl.” The man on the other side of the door said as he peered through the opening.

“I’m looking for Roth Modum... is he in today?” Fari asked, a smile on her face. The large man looked down at her and scratched his chin, unsure what to make of the little girl.

“Who are ya kid?”

“Just some kid... i’ve been sent to talk to him, so... can I come in?” Fari asked, peering around his massive body. There were at least three others inside that she could see, and a bunch of crates and parts. So far, nothing she couldn’t handle.

“No. Like I said earlier... scram.” The large man was about to slam the door in her face, just as Fari used Force Speed to slip past him. She lit her red lightsaber and turned on the large man’s back, stabbing him, and then made a horizontal strike.

With the door closed, and the death scream of the door man, by the time Fari turned to see the others staring at her.

“Who’s next?” Fari asked.
    sigpic

The Jedi had heard whispers of a group of criminals doing work for the Sith, and Ayko was the one they sent to see if he could find out exactly what it was they were doing. And if he could stop it. From what the intel he had been given said, the group were rarely visited by any actual Sith, so as far as he was are this should be a relatively straight forward mission. Or so he thought. The young Jedi Padawan was sat in his ship, quickly finishing off a sip of his drink just after the landing gear touched the ground of the Gall spaceport. Grabbing his dark grey jacket, he pressed a button on the wall and the ramp dropped.

Ayko stepped off of his ship, now dressed in what he liked to think was his more casual variation on the Jedi robes, he headed towards the warehouse the group were supposedly based at, according to the map he had on his holopad. What he didn't know was that a few moments before he landed, the young Sith killed the door man. Ayko walked past the same shops and taverns that Fari-Fax had walked past minutes before, it was the long way, but his map wasn't the best. It was now, as he got closer to the warehouse, that he sensed there was another Force presence here. And it definitely wasn't a Jedi. The Padawan quickened his pace, he needed to get there fast.
    Last edited by Ayko Verrin; 02-17-2015, 10:34 PM.

Awesome sig made by Satkia!

Comment

Inside the warehouse chaos erupted, blaster fire filled the air as Fari took cover behind a stack of crates. She felt so alive in this moment, the pink haired girl giggled as she dodged the blaster bolts as best as she could. A few singed her, arms and legs, but it only fueled the Force coursing through her veins.

She came across the first man with a gun, and sliced the man’s arms off before he managed to pull the trigger at her head. His scream echoed out as she jumped up into the air and took out two more gunman.

“Rothy!” Fari called out. “Come out, come out where ever you are.” She hummed. Some of the guys were second guessing their actions and began to run towards the rear of the building. She followed them, deflecting shots away from her.

Suddenly something distracted the girl. Fair tilted her head back towards the entrance she had come through. There was someone else out there... someone with the Force. Fari was intrigued, but the moment she turned her attention to the newcomer, an energy bolt collided with her chest, sending the girl to the ground.

Fari let out a wail of pain as a man with silver hair stepped towards her. “The Sith shouldn't have sent a child if they wanted to make a point. Kid, sorry but your masters just sent you here to die.” Roth Modum said, aiming his blaster at Fari’s head.
      sigpic

Comment

Ayko had a very short amount of time to see what was going on inside the warehouse. The first thing he noticed was that the Sith he had been following to the warehouse was not quite what he had expected. A young pink haired girl, who couldn't have been any older than eleven, had just been hit by a blaster bolt and now had a blaster pointed at her head. He had to make some kind of move now, if he wanted to avoid letting the girl get killed.

The Jedi launched himself into the room, ripping the blaster from Roth Modum's hand. Ayko put himself between Modum and the downed Sith girl. He raised his lightsaber up in front of him, to shield him from any blaster fire that may come his way. Ayko quickly turned his head to check on Fari-Fax, before looking back at Roth with a look on his face that clearly said "Don't even think about it."

Comment

The Jedi intervened... Fari sighed heavily, though was a little thankful that he took the gun out of Modum’s hand. Her annoyance was that the Jedi was acting like a hero, putting himself between her and her target.

At least he was stupid enough to put his back to her. Fari would look after him later. She had to finish her mission before she could play.

The pink haired child jumped back to her feet, ignited her blade again and circled around Ayko, and Roth with Force Speed, coming up behind her target. She jumped, caught Roth by surprise as he turned just in time to see Fari’s blade connect with his neck. The lightsaber was smooth, and clean, slicing the head off with only a little added strength from the Force.

The body fell limp between Fari and Ayko. “Thanks Jedi. Couldn’t have finished my task without you.” She said with a bright smile on her lips, ignoring the fact she was covered in blood after her ordeal.
          sigpic

Comment

"No!" Was all the Jedi managed to say before Roth Modum's head dropped to the floor not far in front of Ayko's feet. His mouth dropped and his eyes widened as he looked down at the corpse before him. Ayko's attention quickly turned to Fari-Fax, his face still painting a picture of pure shock. The young Sith thanking him for helping her kill the man only served to fill Ayko with regret, and make him feel that he made the wrong decision in getting between them.

"You... Didn't need to- You didn't need to do that." He mumbled quietly, still in shock of what he just witnessed. This was the first time he had ever seen someone be killed, and for it to have been so sudden and so violent made it all the lot worse.

Comment

“Yes, I did.” Fari said, looking calmly at the Jedi. “It was my mission, my order. My master wanted me to teach this man a lesson for double crossing the Sith in business. Lesson learned, right?”

The little girl looked around the building. She had cut down a good number of Modum’s men, but she knew a few had escaped. Enough to let the story spread, give her some reputation, and make sure nobody else on this planet ever thinks of double crossing the Sith again.

Bending down, the little girl grabbed the head she had severed off the body and placed it into a bag. She had been told to bring back proof that the mission was a success. This should be proof enough. She smiled at that thought and looked back at the Jedi who seemed very unhinged at the experience.

“Have you never seen a massacre before?” The little Sith questioned. “It’s pretty, huh? With the flying blood smears, and then there was the screams and fear when it was happening. It always puts me in a good mood for some reason. Now... Jedi... are you going to step aside and let me pass?”
              sigpic

Comment

What did they do to her? He could not help but think to himself. Ayko could feel how strong the Dark Side was in Fari-Fax. No one should enjoy killing, or seeing people being killed, but this girl did. And Ayko felt he knew this was the Sith's fault.

He watched as the girl picked up the severed head and put it in a bag as if it was nothing, his face still displaying a look of pure shock and horror. “Usually when you teach someone a lesson they learn something from it. He’s dead now. Nothing learnt there.” Ayko said eventually.

“No, and I don’t ever want to see one again.” He uttered forcefully. “It’s not right that you enjoyed that.” The Padawan had his eyes locked on to the little Sith the whole time. Given how quickly she moved to kill Modum he didn’t want to give her an opening to have a strike at him. “I shouldn’t let you past. Chances are I let you go by so easily then you’ll only end up doing something like this again.”

Comment

“No... your right... but the others around here who has contracts with the Sith will think twice now. Besides... i’m sure they’d squabble up Modum’s group. So maybe i’ve helped the others as well as teach them a lesson.” Fari said with a tilt of her head. She really didn’t know what sort of lesson it was, only that she was asked to do this, so she did.

“You’re right... I’ll probably do something like this again.” Fari said, her humorous attitude starting to fad when the Jedi seemed to refuse to get out of her way. “So, now... does that mean I have to fight you too? Are you going to fight me?”

Fari’s saber appeared in her hand again, her thumb near the switch. Her yellow eyes narrowed on the tall Jedi and they seemed to glow with the Darkside.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ayko's eyes flicked instantly to the lightsaber as it appeared in Fari-Fax's hand. She seemed ready for a fight, but Ayko did not want to give her the pleasure of one. Ayko could feel the narrowed stare from the young Sith, it felt as if it was going straight to his core.

"I'm not going to fight you." He said, simply. Ayko couldn't let himself get into a situation where he would have to actively try to hurt someone so young. But at the same time, she seemed quite keen on the idea of fighting, given how she already had her saber ready. But if it meant it would save his own life, he would have to.

Comment

“Fine... though it’ll be boring.” Fari said with a heavy sigh. She had hoped for some form of entertainment with this Jedi, to really see what they are like in a fight... but it seemed she will be disappointed. But, maybe she could bring a extra head home for her Master, she knew he’d like that.

The lightsaber hissed on, and Fari launched herself at Ayko with a horizontal swing, at his midsection.
                      sigpic

Comment

With no time to withdraw his lightsaber, activate it and get it up in time to block the Sith's attack, Ayko saw no option but to jump to the right using the force. He jumped, then called his training saber to his hand and raised the blade in front of him. Making it very clear he was ready for another move.

Ayko knew in the back of his mind that Fari-fax was going to attack him anyway after he said he did not want to fight. If anything, him saying that would only have encouraged her to strike even more, as she would be able to tell he did not want to be on the offensive in this fight. Partly because he was yet to have a lightsaber that could do any significant damage. This was the second time Ayko found himself in this situation, and he was probably going to need the same amount of luck as last time if not more to get out of this in one piece.

Comment

Fari’s yellow eyes began to sparkle when Ayko brought out his own lightsaber. So, there was some fight in him! An excitement ran through the little Sith’s body, she was going to fight her first Jedi head on, how exciting.

“So you will fight! Good, this will be fun!” She exclaimed as she shot towards Ayko a second time. This time she jumped up, so that her eyes were on the same level of Ayko’s and swung her lightsaber down in a vertical motion towards his head. She smiled at him and hoped he’d block it, it would be a short and bittersweet win if she just ended up slicing the Jedi in two on her second move.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ayko took a very quick step back to put a bit of space between himself and the aerial attacking Sith. He raised his saber and blocked the down swinging strike aimed at his head.

With the block he sent a force push Fari's way, to again put more space between them. Ayko was not planning on going on the offensive any time soon, and if the Sith was further away from him then there would be enough time to see and react to any of her attacks, and avoid getting caught off guard.

Comment

Caught in the air, there was nothing to help stop her when the Force push was sent her way. The little girl flew through the air and landed hard on the ground. She still had to learn how to counter that sort of move... Fari moaned as she got back up to her feet. Pain was nothing to her, she could use the Force to ignore it and keep on fighting.

Face red with embarrassment, Fari turned back to the Jedi. He had nothing but defend himself and keep the distance between them, it annoyed her and she wanted to end this.

Charging at Ayko, Fari swing her lightsaber in an upwards diagonal angle as she slide to the ground - trying to catch the Jedi off guard - and swing her small leg up towards the back of his knee with a kick. Maybe if she could get him on the ground she could have a better angle at ending his life.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              G-NF0GT8SKB1