Spark of a Mandalorian {Jack Sheetai and Nafrayo}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spark of a Mandalorian {Jack Sheetai and Nafrayo}

-Inel could be a powerful tool if used correctly, but it could also be a dangerous one if used incorrectly. One could walk a mile in an agents shoes and understand a little bit of what was truly happening. However, Tal had walked more than a mile to understand the importance of Intel. After all he was given special privileges within the NRIS. Not a full time agent for them, but how would you say a Specter as they would call it. Those privileges had given him the abilities to fight more like an agent then a soldier for the military. It was a true honor to train along side them and gain that experience and knowledge. But who knew that kind of knowledge would be used this way.-

-Since his last visit to Kamino... yes Kamino; he had asked the prime minister to offer him information on anything pertaining to restoring a lost limb. Kote had lost both limbs in crash that left him severely traumatized and crippled. At one point he thought he would have to retire from the NR at a young age. But thanks to some help he was able to walk again and -- somewhat -- forget about that crash.-

-NOW! He had received a call from the Kaminoans on progress. It was good news from the cloning experts. However, the message said that he needed to come to Kamino to get a better understanding of the procedure... as they called it. So the blond packed and left Telos to the storm planet of Kamino. The travel was long and the planet looked no different then his last visit here. A visit where the mistook Tal for his father Ka'rta Kote.-

-Over the months or years there had been some change in the Mandalorian High General that was Tal Kote. He was a little older now, taller, and even a slight appearance change in his hair (look at avatar). Some would even forget that he was the young 19-year-old mandalorian in charge of the NR. But to the Kaminoans he had made it clear that he was coming to Kamino to get a better understanding of what the had done. After stepping off his personal transport; the mandalorian quickly hurried inside the facility. Almost instantly he was approached by a tall lanky kaminoan female.-

"Ah, well if it isn't Ka'rta's boy...."

"Don't ever bring my father up again," -Tal responded firmly.- "I told you guys you can call me Tal."

"My apologies Tal," -She responded calmly.- "Boy you sure do look different without that mandalorian armor. Nothing like that of your father." -Looking him up and down knowing that he was giving her a snarky look; he was dressed more casual instead of military grade attire. Combine that with his long hair; one would hardly ever recognize him. With a simple clearing of her throat she continued- "Anyways, I'm sure you are wanting to hear the news... so please follow me."
    Character Video- -Click Sig for Wiki Info- -Devil Dogs Video-
    sigpic
    "The only thing better than having a Mandalorian's mind
    is having a Mandalorian's heart."

-------------------------------------

Sig By: Tearstone
    Character Video by: Adam Faulkner

Kamino

A planet that had terrible storms on it. It was also a place Jack knew very well. In fact he awoke here when his cloning process was complete. Then, after awakening the clown had himself more clones for him in case he should ever face the Void again. Oh how that thought made him shiver! When Jack landed he did so in the farthest part of the facility. Stepping off his ship he then Masked his presence just in case anyone should be alerted to his aura. Which was dark as all get up. Walking casually with his cloak hood over his head to keep the rain out, Jack wandered towards the door.

Once inside he was greeted by Ki Ne, his cloning scientist. She was there for him during his awakening and during his clones processes. With her big eyes she then studied him with interest seeing how he was doing when he awoke and years after. Knowing that he'd paid big money to have the clones set up and to keep them locked and in stasis so they had no real 'souls' the clown then smiled at her with his mutated face stretched further with his smile.

"Good to see you, Ki Ne." Jack said with a bow, "It's been a long time."

"Indeed it has, Mr. Sheetai. How have you been?" The tall and thin Kaminoain said with a smile her eyes blinking a few times.

"Eh, good as one will ever be. I got promoted since the last time we met. When that Neti came to try and ruin our plans." Jack said with a nod, "I hope the boys are okay."

"They are in fact. Hidden down in another level away from prying eyes but yours and ours of course." She said waving him towards the inner parts of the facility.

"Good to hear." Jack said with a wide grin.

"We've even been able to regenerate lost limbs now. In fact the High General of the New Republic is here to see that for himself." She said with a smile of her own.

"Really? He and I don't see 'eye to eye' on things. I got 'captured' by them and escaped. So he's after me to this day." Jack said using air quotes, "I wanna keep a low profile here."

"Understood, sir." Ki Ne said leading him into the facility away from where Tal would be at.

Keep holding on when my brain's ticking like a bomb...guess the black thoughts have come they've come to get me! Sweet caring words...unlike nothing I have heard...sing along mockingbird ya don't affect me!

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Thanks to Drake for this awesomeness!

Comment

-As they maneuvered through the complex; Kote's yellow eyes took an interest in what was going on. All history books had said kaminoans were expert in medicine and cloning. So if something needed to be done; many would request their assistance. Of all the information gathered so far this was by far the best news Kote could ask for. Since the lost of his leg Tal had longed to find someway to recover it. The kaminoans were the only people who could potentially help him out. So it wasn't just experimenting to eventually clone someone. Hopefully, their information would be on good news.-

"Business seems a little slow?" -Tal questioned look at vat of growing clones.-

"It's not like how it was during the Clone Wars, Tal." -The kaminoan responded.- "We get requests in, but some of these requests aren't big like a full army or something."

"I expected as much, but I wonder how you were able to obtain such a means to regenerate a lost limb?"

"It's actually pretty easy," -She responded.- "It took a lot of trial and error by purposely removing a limb from a clone only to see if we could regenerate it."

-Tal's eyes widened upon those words. Where he had been living three years without a flesh driven leg; they were cutting off the limbs of clones just as a test to regenerate them. It didn't seem right.- "So care to explain how you guys were able to figure this out?"

"I'll leave that to our lead scientist here."

-Rounding a corner the two entered into a rather large room. This room had more then just your typical desk and chair for writing notes. This kaminoan looked to be a little older than the others he had met. With him he carried a cane to help him walk. And by the looks of it this kaminoan was missing a leg just like Tal himself. So it seemed only right for a man like him to research regenerating limbs.-
      sigpic

Comment

Jack then round through corridors where the members of the facility then nodded to the clown on the way. In turn he did the same. Everyone that they passed he then gave a polite nod to. After all he paid them quite a lot to get this process done. But, he was more interested in what the High General was up to. In the regards of missing limbs. Knowing full well the man had a prosthetic arm that he used against Jack in their fight on Telos, the clown was sure that Tal was here to get information regarding that subject.

"So, where is the High General now." Jack asked as they rounded the corner to where his clones were kept.

"He's with our lead scientist on the subject of lost limbs and how we regenerate them. Took one leg off one of your clones. Then we could see if the scientists could regenerate it. Took a while but we were successful. We can view them since I believe that Mr. Kote was going towards that room I believe." Ki Ne said with a pleasnt voice, "There is a view point from where our scientists can see through but nobody else can. If you want to go in there to see them?"

"Yes, let's do that. Sounds interesting. I'd like to see where this all goes." Jack said with a wide grin.

Oh he was interested alright! Interested to see the look on Tal's face when he saw all of the clown's clones. All lined up in a row. Waiting in stasis for Jack to embody them. Well, after he traveled through the Void into one of them. As they stepped into the room he didn't see the High General at all. But, he figured he would be there sooner or later. Seeing all his clones with their eyes closed in stasis he then saw the last one in his tank who looked like he had gone through the ringer it seemed.

"Ah, that the one who had the experiments?" Jack said with a raised eyebrow.

"Indeed. We were quite successful actually." Ki Ne said with a smile.

"Interesting." Jack said as she then lead him into the viewing room with a one way view.

Keep holding on when my brain's ticking like a bomb...guess the black thoughts have come they've come to get me! Sweet caring words...unlike nothing I have heard...sing along mockingbird ya don't affect me!

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

"May I introduce you to Dr. Lu Fus; our lead scientist on the project."

-He acknowledged the man before him, but was even more surprising was the pods within the room. It wasn't the standard scientist office. No it was that of a mad doctor who would do anything to see an outcome. Kote's eyes nearly widened upon viewing that of stasis pods. Clones? Each on looked exactly alike and who were they of? None other then the insane clown assassin Jack Sheetai. Well he did say he was a clone, but it seemed a little hard to believe that he would be in contract with the kaminoans to be cloning him. Kote had to ignore the clones of Jack. After all their appearance looked enough like they were in stasis anyways. So why would he need to worry about them moving or attacking.-

"It's a pleasure to meet you High General Kote," -The rather old kaminoan approached extending his hand out.-

"Please call me Tal; there is no need for formalities," -Tal responded calmly.- "Anyways, I hear you have made some progress in regenerating lost limbs."

-A huge smile came to Lu's face; as if he had made an accomplishment in what seemed like years. Of course Kote was waiting for something like this since receiving his prosthetic limbs. All he could hear from doctors was how his body was going through an enormous amount of strain.... mainly his back. He had been through sessions with a chiropractor pertaining to his back. Even after replacing his old heavy ones with new ones that wasn't going to stop the already damaged back nerves. But maybe... just maybe this would be a huge leap of regaining his left leg. He didn't really care about his arm... it was mainly his leg. To walk on flesh and bone again.-

"Yes... it is quiet an achievement Tal." -The man hobbled over to one of the clones that seemed a little more ragged then the others.- I'm sure you are well aware of how painful and expensive prosthetic limbs can be and that is where our time and research has been placed within. It takes some time to go through the whole process of fabricating limbs for any kind of person of any size. But regenerating a lost limb could be more faster then any method of obtaining a prosthetic limb."

-Lu turned to the clone copy of Jack Sheetai; activating a special laser he deliberately sawed off the clone's left arm. It fell to the ground with blood spewing from the open wound. Tal raised an eyebrow at this procedure. Crossing his arms he waited patiently as the doctor moved over to some kind of liquid in a syringe.-

"Now with a simple injection of this stuff; that very same limb can be restored as if nothing happened at all." -Stepping up to the armless clone he pressed the needle against it's shoulder and finally injected it.-
          sigpic

Comment

Jack watched as the High General came walking in with the lead scientist. A wry grin on his face the Sith Assassin pressed his face to the glass staring with red eyes out to the clones of himself. Each one looking just the same as the clown they were cloned after. All of them mutated and twisted like he was. Well, on the outside anyways. Jack was mutated and twisted during his cloning process. When he awoke he nearly went on a rampage until they sedated him. Which took six needles of sedation medicine to do so.

"He is sure interested in that process. I see your friend there made quite an achievement. A mad scientist some would say." Jack said reaching into Lu Fuss' mind.

You will do whatever I say...or die! He said into the Kaminoains mind.

"Lu Fuss will be under my control now!" He said to Ki Ne.

"Why is that sir? Please don't! It's not right!" She said about to press a button to chime into the intercom to warn him.

Too late! Jack had already had an invisible hand around her throat as she gasped for air. Too bad nobody would hear her scream! Her gasps of air cutting off her voice as she tried to yell along with slinking down to the ground slowly. With a twist of his hand he snapped her neck in two killing her and watching the Kaminoain fall to the floor in a heap. A bloodthirsty look spread to his face as he then walked over her towards the door.

Walking out the clown then stood behind both the High General and the mad doctor. Not saying one word to the either of them. He looked at his clones with awe. They looked marvelous! Ready to be taken hold by Jack whenever his demise came!

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

-Okay so the process seemed to be taking a little longer then what Kote had originally expected. It seemed like the injection wasn't working to well on a clone. Especially one that was a little pasty in skin color. In the time that this "was" supposed to be happening Tal could probably make a quick trip over to Manda'yaim and back no time at all. But he sat and waited patiently.-

"Is it supposed to take this long?" -The blond questioned looking down at his chrono.-

-Lu understood the procedure a whole lot more then Tal did. After all the High General was a military expert and knew nearly nothing about medicine or how a clone was created. So he really didn't have any say-so here. The doctor seemed to be lost for a moment; hearing words in his head from an unknown voice. So he was a little out of it... not really hearing what Kote had really said in the short amount of time.-

-However, in that short amount of time; Kote noticed something. Carefully looking at the amputated arm he noticed what appeared to be some kind of object forming. It took a good five minutes for this object to form into an arm, wrist, and hand with five fingers. Almost like that of a lizard regenerating it's tail after being severed; but this was an actual human limb. Nearly the mandalorian was in awe at this point. The severed arm laid on the ground but there was a completely new on in it's place. A great experimentation.-

"As you can see regenerating a clone's limb is a little faster...."

"But what of a limb that has been lost for three plus years?" -Tal finally questioned.-

"Well...." -He seemed a little unsettling on the question that Tal had asked.- "I really can't say how long that would take?"

"Sure you can." -Reaching down with both hands; Kote tore pant leg off revealing a silver like prosthetic leg attached to a stump of where a real leg once was. At that moment Lu seemed a little more surprised this time but more interested in the structure of Tal's body and how he was able to carry prosthetic limbs like that. To the kaminoan doctor he was already itching to do experiments on and tests on Tal's body... despite the fact that there was a man already speaking to him within his own mind.-
              sigpic

Comment

"Quite interesting. Very interesting. Three years you say? The doctor said with his head tilted. As the clown had taken over his mind for the time being he allowed him some thoughts of his own.

Jack however had slithered back into the other room. Once he saw that Tal had uncovered his leg to the doctor. The insane clown then smiled while he then looked over at Ki Ne's dead body in the corner in a slump. Her eyes wide open with the look of dread on her face made him wanna start laughing.

Looking at the doctor again, the clown then projected into his mind, Ask him if you can experiment and run a few tests to see how long it would take.

"You mind if I run a few tests on you? I've never had a chance to explore this further with a Mandalorian. Other humans yes, but, Mandalorians are something else entirely." The doctor said with his head still tilted.

"Good." Jack said behind the glass looking onward, "Then I'll have him strapped to the table and finally have my revenge...and some fun."

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

"Yes." -Tal responded calmly.-

-Tal was all gun-ho when it came to having the entire procedure done, but it was a different story altogether when it came to experimentation. After all Mandalorians were just as human as any other being. Of course the only difference in the matter would be that the mandalorian was a culture of individuals who had otherwise held a belief in honor, pride, and the whole warrior thing. Not to mention Tal hadn't said much about being a mandalorian. But if his reputation out shined itself; then nearly all of the Kaminoans here knew him already.-

"Really, now I thought you said that the procedure would work either way?" -Tal questioned finally.- "After all mandalorian's are just as human as a corellians. I figured there would be no problems if it came to having the procedure done."
                  sigpic

Comment

"It depends, Tal. If your DNA can handle this. A clone is much different. Their DNA is coded a different way." The Kaminoain doctor proclaimed.

I didn't say tell him that out loud idiot! Jack said to him through the Force, manipulating him at that moment.

"Anyways, Mandalorians are quite different in physique anyways. More then regular humans. You guys are supposed to be trained to peek physical stamina, endurance, and everything else. Right?" The doctor asked looking Tal over a moment circling him, "I just need to run a few tests to see if your in physical health to try and run this on. See if your DNA will take the injection."

Jack was starting to get bored. If Tal wanted the procedure done he better decide now. The clown wanted to see something done. More so he wanted the Mandalorian to say yes to it. That way he could have him drugged and experimented on. Poked and prodded, and, interrogated like he was in that NR prison! How he'd have his revenge on that ingrate! Oh how he wanted to make Tal just as crazy as he was!

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

-Although the kaminoan doctor was right; something just didn't seem to fit right. He was told that the procedure of regenerating a lost limb would work no matter what. They had specifically said that, and yet.... more tests needed to be done. It kind of felt like that Doctor Lu was more interested in poking around with Tal's body. Yellow eyes glanced around the room before him. It was set up just like one of those rooms where a person could be strapped down to a table and experimented on. Taking a deep breath of air; Kote finally exhaled.-

"As lovely as that sounds," -Tal said taking a couple of steps back.- "I think I'll wait a little before doing such a thing."

-In the back of his mind; Kote could see that the doctor wasn't acting his usual self. Well more usual then what he normally was. Then again he still looked like he was a mad scientist wanting to cut something open. Nothing was sitting right and Tal had that uneasy feeling that he normally gained when something bad was about to occur.-

-His weight shifted slightly as he slowly turned away from the doctor to leave the room. There was no need to continue on with something that the mandalorian high general didn't feel comfortable with. Best thing to do was to come back when the research on restoring a limb was improved a little. Yeah that seemed like a better idea to the blond haired warrior.-
                      sigpic

Comment

As soon as he knew Tal wasn't up for it he then had to act! No way would he let that ingrate leave now. Not by a long shot and as long as he was standing in the next room. Jack then manipulated the doctor once again. His mind connecting quite easily into the Kamino doctor...the mad scientist at heart. With a tug on the doctor's mind Jack had him in his grasp, well, mentally anyways. Then Jack connected himself to two others that were waiting outside. They were guards and were hired to keep the peace here. As much peace as their possibly could be more or less. Two Gamoreans that were hired guards.

Get him! Inject him with that sedation fluid! Do it now! Jack said towards the doctor, then projected these thoughts into the guards, You two better get in there and restrain him at all costs! I don't want him to leave this room! Now!

Jack then prepared to step outta the room. Standing near the door he then watched as the doctor then took a needle from inside his pocket. Using the plunger he then leaked some of it out before rushing towards the Mandalorian and injecting him in the neck with his sedation fluid. Not long after that he pulled out the needle and waited for the two guards to enter. Both of them rushed into the door and then grabbed Tal tackling him to the ground.

"I've been waiting too long for you to deny me, Mr. Kote. This experiment goes as planned. Hope you can take some pain, Mr. Mandalorian because this experiment will require lots and lots of pain." Doctor Lu said with an evil grin, much like Jack's.

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

-Tal was no fool when it came to sounds. His training as a mandalorian served him well practically when it came to picking up sounds.... especially footsteps. But overall he wasn't expecting any of this to come from the kaminoan doctor. Normally, kaminoans never resorted to any kind of violent measures. They were more interested in those cloning and earning some good credits to continue their projects. Apparently it wasn't enough for this mad scientist. At heart the kaminoan wanted more then just simple testing and research. As soon as the blond heard approaching footsteps from behind; almost immediately he turned on his heals. But there was a delay in his reaction time... the doctor had injected him with a needle that contained some kind of fluid.-

-Firmly, Tal took a hold of the doctors hand and threw him away. This had left only the needle sticking out of Tal's neck. Grabbing a hold of the needle; he pulled it out and glanced down at it. The few drops of liquid appeared to be greenish. But the remainder was gone. Tal's yellow eyes looked up to the doctor who stood there with an evil smile on his face; which appeared to be the same smile as Jack Sheetai's.-

"What was that you injected me with?" -Tal finally questioned; starting to feel the effects of it.-

-Slowly his vision began to blur; only trying his best to stay focused. Stumbling he turned around dropping the needle to the ground just as two guards stepped in. Tal squinted his eyes to try and make out the appearance of these guards. However, before he could do anything more both guards slammed into him throwing him into the ground. At this point Tal's body completely gave way. He couldn't move, speak, or see clearly. In fact, all he could hear was the voice of the doctor. After that... everything was gone with the wind. The two guards picked themselves off of Tal who laid motionless on the ground now.The entire room fell quiet except for the faintest of breathing that came from each of the beings that stood in the room.-
                          Last edited by Tal Kote; 12-21-2014, 12:35 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

An hour later

Jack stood next to the doctor,who was horrified at what he'd done. But, now that he had Tal strapped to his table, he figured now he was in trouble or else experiment on the High General of the NR. Blackmailed now by the clown standing next to him, Doctor Fu then took the needle and extracted blood from the Mandalorian and then placed it next to him on a table. With a sigh he then wiped sweat from his face looking with sadness down at Tal. He didn't want things to go this way! But, as the clown told him he used the Force on him he knew that he'd been duped into it.

Then there was Jack with that sickening grin next to the doctor. Fu was already mad enough, but, he wouldn't have done the atrocious thing without the aid of the evil clown who stood next to him. As the clown looked on while the doctor extracted his blood, Jack then tapped his foot while the whole process went on. Wondering when the mad doc would finally inject that fluid into Tal's leg to see if it would regenerate. Although he wanted to see what the doctor would do with Tal's blood first. Either test it further and see if there were properties in it that would do anything else. Like give immunity to certain diseases most likely. He was there for science and profit, that much Jack knew already.

"When will this be done? Your 'experiment' here. Taking the ingrate's blood is taking more time then I would like." Jack said tapping his foot, "It's starting to annoy me...and you don't wanna annoy me any further. I've got your number, Doctor."

"I will be done in a few moments, Mr. Sheetai." The doctor said wiping sweat again.

"I want him awake! I wanna see the look on his face when we start!" Jack said with a sickening grin once more, "Oh this will be fun!"

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

-Within the mere moments of an hour; Tal's own body was lifted and strapped to a table. It was solid, hard, and cold... add that to the uncomfortable part it wouldn't take long for the mandalorian to wake up. The very needle that had extracted his blood wasn't a huge problem. He barely felt the puncture from the metal object piercing his skin. However, the sounds of machines wining and voices communicating were a different kind of story. His movement was completely restricted. Arms, legs, chest, and abdomen were completely strapped down. Tal could still move his fingers, toes, and neck. The straps were so tight that they were probably cutting off circulation to his limbs.-

-Overtime the sedation drug that had been injected into him was slowly wearing off. The effects were truly still there, but at least he was able to pinpoint what exactly was going on. Taking a small breath of air; he finally exhaled. His muscles tightened trying to move both arms. That didn't work... then he tried to move his legs. Again that didn't work. He couldn't lift his body without feeling an overwhelming sensation of tiredness. Having control over his eyelids; they slowly opened showing a bright yellow iris. The lights that shined down on him were bright and blurry. Overtime his vision became more and more clearer, and his body was now getting a full sensation of where he was at. Grunting his looked around for a mere moment until his eyes laid upon the doctor who injected him with the fluid.-

"You?!" -His voice a little raspy; coughing to regain his breath.- "How could you do this? You were paid to research the regeneration of limbs. Why would you.....?" -He trailed off upon seeing Jack Sheetai. The mad clown sith who was captured by republic forces and then interrogated by the High General himself.- "Jack. I should of known you would be behind this. Let me go now?"
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              G-NF0GT8SKB1