Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homecoming? (Alice)

Home is where the heart is, huh?

Such was the philosophical wanderings of Sith Lord Marcus Pyrrin as he landed his luxury yacht on Thyferra. It was where his wife had moved, with their children, while he had been engaged in other pursuits. It felt really strange to know this was where they lived, and this was his first arrival here after all this time.

Is this my home too? Marcus wondered.

There was only one way to find out. He shut down the ship and levitated the gifts he had purchased down the ramp. The staff would take care of his things and prep the ship for the next voyage, whenever that was.

"Honey, I'm home..." he said to no one in particular.

It seemed the Thyferrans had neglected to say that he'd arrived.

When Alice suddenly felt Marcus's presence, she felt a rush of emotions swirl through her hard. She swallowed and didn't need a mirror to know her blue eyes were flashing red. A potent blend of rage, murderous hunger, lust and passion threatened to take over her fragile equilibrium, especially as this was still daylight.

She was at the mansion, in her large training room where she had spent the past two hours. The brunette was in even better shape than the last time she had seen her husband. She still bore some scars from some of her particularly vicious killing sprees in the past few nights.

"Welcome home." She growled through their bond, letting him come find her upstairs as she finished to go through her series of push ups.

Avi and Sig by Jez.

Comment

Pyrrin shoved his gifts off on a servant with orders to take them to their private quarters, ashe made his singular way toward his wife.

//Thanks, toots,// he replied with his usual irreverent tone.

He took the stairs three at a time, grinning as he located Alice and stepped into the training room. Marcus locked the door behind her, though that was likely unnecessary; who'd be foolish enough to interrupt them now?

"Alice..." Marcus growled, his grin wide, eyes flashing with love and lust.

Comment

Alice continued through her series of push ups until Marcus arrived. She got back to her feet, beads of sweat rolling down her skin, as she stared at him. She wanted to kill him and she was still mad at him, enraged at the whole situation. Her eyes still looked crimson as she growled at him.

"Marcus." She clenched her fists, ready to tear him a new one and the darkness between them was thick and oppressive.

And instead of pouncing him with dangerous ideas in mind, she grabbed at him and kissed him hard. Nothing was really resolved, but she wasn't one for bloody damn speeches.

Avi and Sig by Jez.

Comment

Marcus wasn't sure how he'd be received, honestly. He'd brought cool gifts (which she'd yet to see), but he had been gone a long time, leaving Alice holding the bag... as the saying went. So, when she growled and looked ferocious, Marcus wasn't surprised. When she pulled him into a hard, needy kiss, he was quite happy!

The obnoxious Sith Lord kissed her back, tangling his hands into her sweat-matted hair. Marcus pulled her to him, growling into the violent kiss.

//Frak, toots, you look gorgeous...//

Comment

Alice's anger was still as strong as the lust that was overpowering her, but it'd be taken care of at some point. She clawed at Marcus as they were pouncing each other. "Killing sprees make good workouts." She mentally purred back.

As she briefly grinned to him in between heated kisses, she didn't realize that her eyes had turned into their red hue without returning to their regular blue color.

Avi and Sig by Jez.

Comment

Marcus noted the shift in eye color, didn't know what to make of it, and just hoped that she wasn't possessed like he'd been. His eyes had shifted yellowish when that had happened.

Frankly, blood red looks pretty frakking hot on her.

Marcus kissed her hard, rolling her across the training mat floor until he was - at least momentarily - the dominant Sith on top.

Comment

Alice's emotional state was a frelling mess, from her killing thirst to her more carnal appetites. She had tried not to think of how things would be when Marcus came back, hoping that he would. She was somewhere between ecstatic of having him with her and mad with vengeful wants.

She growled, biting him hard when he rolled her onto the floor beneath him. Using both her renewed physical strength, as well as her mastery of the dark side, she switched positions. Her hand wrapped hard around her husband's throat. While it was a usual play move from her, this time, her grip was fiercer than usual.

"Mine." She growled again as she kissed him again, the temptation to end him still lurking in the midst of her sinful thoughts.

Avi and Sig by Jez.

Comment

Marcus hissed at the bite, but still grinned when Alice had to flip their positions. She seldom liked to be on her back! Her grip on his throat was not quite pleasant, but Marcus went along with it. He kissed back, bringing his arms hard around her waist, pulling his wife down onto him more snugly.

//All yours, wild woman,// he growled telepathically.

This reunion was definitely going better than he'd imagined!

Comment

Fireworks sounded like a lame and timid way to described what unfolded within the next while between husband and wife. The reunion was dark, passionate and extremely satisfying. Alice wasn't so stupid to think that all her problems were solved but reconnecting with Marcus was definitely something she needed, on many levels, even including her sanity.

"I could use a drink." She said with a wry grin as she grabbed a spare pair of shorts and a tank top as not to wander across the house naked, since it was daylight. She wasn't modest by nature but she didn't feel the need to trot around in her birthsuit for all servants to see.

Avi and Sig by Jez.

Comment

Marcus' clothes were pretty scratched up and torn in some spots, but his pants were still in wear-able shape. So, the Corellian slid back into them and made-do with what remained of his shirt. He chuckled.

"Drink sounds good. Think we're due that too," he replied with a grin. "How're the monsters and everything at this... well, this house?"

Comment

"Been a while since we did that together." She mused, especially given how little they had seen of each other since she had given birth to their children.

"The monsters are doing well. They're stating to crawl all over the place." She added with pride. "And business is flourishing here. I'm planning to move most of things to Thyferra, only keeping Vjun as a secondary place and family heirloom." Alice had fought a war to win the familial lands back many years before and she wasn't going to give up on the territory but she hoped her life - their life - would be more on Thyferra.

Avi and Sig by Jez.

Comment

Marcus nodded, saying nothing because it was clearly true.

"Yeah? How come you wanna live here more?" he asked. "I mean... all the same to me, I suppose. Vjun's rainfall was pretty obnoxious. But, I figured you'd want to stay on family lands. All that turf war stuff."

Comment

Alice shrugged to Marcus's question as they reached the antichamber to the master bedroom. She opened a cabinet and soon poured them a glass of whiskey for each. Casually levitating one towards her husband, she eventually answered his question.

"Needed some fresh air, and there is business to make here. I fell in love with this mansion so I bought it along with the lands around where I can set up the new professional facilities."

Avi and Sig by Jez.

Comment

Marcus plucked the glass out of the air and took a quick swallow, letting the drink sting its way down his throat. He nodded at what Alice explained. The mansion was sumptuous enough, clearly. As for Thyferra... Marcus did not have an opinion yet.

"Fine by me. I was tired of the hauntings. Hopefully, the ghosts of your ancestors weren't packed along with the belongings," he replied. "Sounds very... business-y, though. A lot less Sith-focused than you ever were?"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              G-NF0GT8SKB1