High Note (Alienor, Open)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Note (Alienor, Open)

Dress impeccable in her dress uniform, Linnea would welcome a woman that she had recruited, worked alongside, and would now be considered colleagues. She waited patiently as others took their turns in the other branches to announce promotions and once it came to her branch and department, Linnea rose, tug her suit down and marched up to the podium.

"Field Agent Alienor Na'Varro - Rise and join me at the podium."

Alienor had made sure to be on time - or in her case a tad early - to the gathering which saw a few promotions occur. The Field Agent was dressed in a black business suit. She sat among the other imperial, among her people.

Blue eyes fell upon Operative Vandron, the woman who had recruited her. When she was asked to come to the podium. With spotless manners, the blonde got to her feet and marched up to stand besides Vandron. She respectfully bowed her head to her. "Ma'am." She said simply.

sigs by Santeria and me

Comment

"Ms. Na'Varro - Your exemplary service to the Galactic Empire has not gone unnoticed. You have shown dedication to enriching the lives of our citizens through charity and protecting them through threats out in the field. It is why on this day, you've earned the right to stand beside me as a fellow Operative." She saluted the young woman and offered a hand in congratulations. "Well deserved. I knew I my intuition was right about you..." she said quietly, just for Alienor to hear.

Comment

Alienor was humbled by Operative Vandron's words. Serving the Empire felt right to her and she had finally found her place. She even had found something alike to a family, which she had never thought it would happen.

"You honor me, Operative Vandron." She said before saluting and accepting the handshake. "Thank you for everything." She added in a whisper.

sigs by Santeria and me

Comment

Linnea was still professional, even with the little addendum to what Alienor said. "You're welcome," she said clearly towards the new Operative. "And it has been my pleasure."

Comment

Taking in the scene that was becoming more commonplace lately, Akilah watched and listened quietly as the agent was promoted. More responsibility meant more paperwork, longer hours and less sleep, but it was all worth it, she knew. Having already dedicated herself to the Imperial cause, the brunette appreciated those who also saw this life the way she did. It seemed rare the higher she went.

Moving in once the ceremony was nearly over, Akilah extended her hand as well. "Congratulations. The service of the empress dictates the utmost in dedication to our cause and just good to see another of like mind," she grinned.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X