X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Time Of Healing. [Dara]

Posted by Lina Capulet on 11-30-2002 09:09 PM:
    A Time Of Healing. [Dara]

Lina helplessly dragged herself to med bay, trying her best to get their fast. She could feel a ton of blood pouring down her leg, from her thigh, and also a lot of blood from her shoulder. Talus had injured her badly, but nothing a good healing would help.

She glanced up at the entrance, and shook her head as it seemed to get blurry to her. She even thought she saw two of them. It must've been due to her body losing all that blood from the spar.

As she finally made it to the entrance door, she stared down absently at a droid who motioned her to follow it. She shrugged weakly and limped onward, trying the best she could to follow the droid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-05-2002 09:14 PM:

She noticed an empty bed which lay ahead of where the droid was taking her. She blinked and glanced down on it. It had a few blood stains, some looked old, and some looked new, as she observed it. She could tell the droid wanted her to lay down .. so she did so, but with much difficulty. Her legs were sore and swollen from the bite of Talus' saber against it. Her knees were almost broken, and so was her shoulder. Every second the wounds would sting, more blood gushing out. And every second her eye sight drew weaker.

She turned her head and noticed little sounds of gadgets being tested and meddled with. From side to side she turned her head wondering what they were going to do with her, and how they were going to heal her .. would the process be more painful than the battle, or less ? She tried not to focus on it so much .. not on all the pain. But it was so hard as more and more blood came out ..

This is more painful than all my husband's abusing put into one ..

"So much pain ..."

She let it out like a small squeak. Each breath was very harsh. She could barely control it, no matter how hard she tried.

Maybe I should just die here and now ... No .. I still have an Empire to serve .. can't give up on it now ..

She sighed and closed her eyes ..

I'll just rest here ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-13-2002 04:41 PM:

A droid stood over and glanced at her. He canted his head from side to side observing her broken bones .. her soon to be everlasting scars .. her broken soul. She glanced up at him, blood pouring down her mouth. She was too tired to wipe it away .. to brush away the pain. Her thigh was throbbing still, and so was her shoulder. Hopefully things would be fixed again ... The droid still hung over her, observing, not saying much ..

Leave me alone ...

Her breathing continued in a raspy sound. The droid then canted his head in a way of saying "Follow me". She tried to get up, but it wasn't the easiest thing to do. She slowly limped forward and saw a weird contraption nearby .. it was a bit blurry, but she saw it somewhat clearly.

Probably the bacta tank ..

The droid once again canted his head..

I guess he wants me to go in ...

Lina coughed a bit as she dragged herself into the machine. She felt the liquid brush against her body, and push its healing power inside. She gently closed her eyes, and felt things getting restored little by little .. she smiled and rested .. Things would soon be restored .. her broken bones .. her scars .. and her soul..

Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-14-2002 02:41 PM:

Lina felt herself move into a deep sleep as she rested. Slowly her sleep drifted into a dream .. She smiled silently as it took her to a place she had never been before ..

Lina walked along the path layed before her. She glanced around, seeing how there was so many bushes and trees. Each tree held weird purple substances that she had never really seen before. The animals weren't of anything she'd ever viewed before either. She blinked as she noticed they cat-like creatures, with feet, legs, arms and hands, which humans usually had. Lina couldn't help but stare amazed at these creatures for a while ...

"Lina ... Lina, sweetie."

She turned around suddenly at the sweet song of a feminin voice. It was a beautiful woman with eyes like her own, skin like her own .. they both seemed so alike.

"Umm ... ?" Lina couldn't really get anything to escape from her mouth but that one word. It was the only word she used when she was confused. "Who are you ? Where am I ?"

The woman smiled as if she'd known her for so long. The smile scared Lina slightly, but she tried to keep her expression neutral.

"It's me sweetie ... your mother."

The redhead furrowed a brow. Mother ? It could've been a lie. But then again .. there were so many features .. they looked so much alike.

"My you've grown ... You even dyed your hair." The laugh was brightly spirited as well .. just like hers. Lina remained speechless .. could this really be her ?

"Umm .. sure. Listen, I never truly had parents .. and besides .. wouldn't you guys be dead by now ? Or are you guys alive ?" Lina said this with a slight quivering tone in her voice. The woman laughed and nodded.

"We're dead .. just alive in your dream. We died on this planet .. never really had the time to know its name and its wonders .. Too busy trying to hide .. also we needed to take care of you. You were only a year at the time. Then .. the enemy found your father and I .. destroyed us. But you were kept hidden from them by the ones who stayed here." She took a glance back for a minute at the cat-like humans, and gave a very gentle smile. "They were so kind to us ...."

Lina blinked some .. she had a mother. Now she knew. But ..

"Where's ... my father ?" She hesitated a bit, wondering if this were all true, or a side-effect from being in the tank..

"He's off on a little journey of his own." She smiled at Lina again, but the young Sith Disciple was too shocked to smile or do anything. "Well ... now you know."

"... Is that it .. ? You invaded my dreams just to explain things to me and leave me again ... ?" She grunted, and gave her a small glare, but her response was just a simple smile.

"You'll see me again soon ... Keep growing my child, and keep on serving the Empire .." Her eyes remained on Lina a second. Ice-cold blue .. as always.

".... Whatever ..." Lina shrugged as she stared up at her. It was a stare of a lost and confused soul ..

Lina blinked, as she still felt the liquid surrounding her. She breathed in a bit, and noticed she had come out of her sleep .. She breathed in and out with a non-tired sound. She shook her head .. her eyes remaining shut.

Yeah ... whatever.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 12-24-2002 12:42 PM:

:: The Sith Master had monitored her apprentice's spar with Talus Invictus and was pleased with Lina's performance of skills learned thus far. As Dara entered med bay and saw Lina suspended in the bacta tank, she was reminded of the times she had spent in the med bay after spars from long ago.

Stopping just before the cylindrical enclosure, Dara gazed up at Lina suspended in the healing liquid. A medical droid approached and the Sith Master walked over to get a complete diagnostics report on her apprentice's progress ::

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-24-2002 01:17 PM:

Lina could feel the prescence of a fellow Sith in the room with her. The prescence was all too familiar ..

Ah .. M'lady .. how nice of her to come ...

She felt her legs gaining the power to move again, but she kept them still. Even after the many slashes to her legs and arms, she could feel as though she'd be able to have use for them still.

Once again her eyes closed ...

Moments later, there came the noises of beeping and gadgets being meddled with. Lina blinked once .. twice. She didn't really feel like getting up, instead her eyes wandered around a bit. She was in the same place as before entering the bacta tank ... She blinked a bit ... wondering if her master Dara was still there..

Everything seemed heavy to her at the moment .. She felt weighed down by a huge burden. She sighed a bit, and noticed the scar on her shoulder, which would remain there for life .. Her eyes then left it, searching around for her master desperately ...

"Umm ..."

:: Dara spoke quietly to Lina ::

"Hello, my apprentice. You seem to be doing much better now than when you first came in. Tell me, how do you feel?"

Comment

"Numb ... kind of confused."

She didn't really want to shrug. Too weak. Her eyes moved slowly from side to side, as she heard the soothing voice of her master travel through her ears. Lina then smiled, something she found too hard to do when she arrived.

"How've you been M'lady ? Were you here all the time I was in the tank .. ?"

Can you look me in the eye, and tell me that you're happy now?

Comment

"Battle has a way of draining us all. Thankfully that was only a practice spar so it should give you adequate practice for what to expect should you face a Jedi on the battleground."

:: Dara glanced over at the medical equipment and then back to Lina ::

"I always like to personally check the progress of my apprentices, so yes.. I was here. When are you expected to be able to return to your quarters?"

Comment

"Umm ... not really sure m'lady."

She couldn't help but realize that she couldn't move anything, as she had told her earlier. Her facial muscles were all that could do any actions. She sighed..

"I guess I hafta wait until I can actually move again... Probably won't take as long."

She tried to smile again, but it almost seemed as though she were paralyzed.

"You didn't answer my other question, hehe.. how've you been m'lady ?"

Comment

:: Dara nodded ::

"You should be as good as new in no time. You should be out of here within 24-48 hours or so actually. Myself? I'm doing quite well, keeping busy as usual, although I have found time for myself on occasion."

:: She smiled, a slight twinkle in her green eyes ::

Comment

"24-28 hours ? Mm ... I guess I could sacrifice a little more time."

She sighed, and let her body relax. Patience wasn't really a virtue in Lina's eyes, but she was willing to think so this time for Dara. Anything for her master ..

"It's good to see you doing well M'lady. How's the training with your other apprentices going along at the present time ?"

Comment

"Training is a long and arduous process, as you well know, my apprentice. I enjoy the uniqueness of each of my apprentice's approaches to learning and feel pride as I see them develop their skills in the Dark Side. I feel fortunate to be able to work with such loyal comrades in the Empire, yourself included."

:: She smiled ::

"I always enjoyed sparring in the training grounds. I felt it kept me battle ready. It has indeed been a long time since we have seen a battle.. perhaps that will change."

:: Her eyes gave a faraway look, as if lost in thought for a moment, before returning to Lina's ::

Comment

Working...
                X