X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analysis.....(open, if necessary)

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 10-16-2002 06:48 PM:
    Analysis.....(open, if necessary)

The screen read as it viewed the biological sample that Sten had fed into the computer. Somewhere on his arm, a patch of skin was visible through his fur coat, for he had ripped the skin and fur from it. A red, almost bleeding, mark remained on his right arm. It didn't really hurt, for Sten was too busy focusing on the computer screen and the sample, putting some Dark energy upon it to inspect the effects. Sten knew of the Dark Side's destructive power and how it could damage the body, but he needed to know how bad his cells were degrading. He hoped that they weren't going too fast, lest he might have some big troubles in the future. Meanwhile, the computer sent the cells through a series of tests,running in tandem with the small concentration of Dark Force energy Sten was utilizing upon it.

"Please let it be normal....."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Sten the Chimp on 10-24-2002 09:54 PM:

The hologram came soon enough. It showed an animation of several cells decrepifying at a rapid pace. Sten realized what it was. The Dark Side was destroying his body. That's why he was feeling weaker. And the info said that it was going even faster than it should've, due to his bodily structure. It also told him that his body would lose all living functions and would break apart in about two months.

"Damn. What can I do?"

Sten sat, by himself. He must think. What could he do? Just die? Hell no! He had too much to do. Too much to accomplish. Sten began thinking and figured that he should consult the books. He ran to his library and found a book titled "Sith Magicks." He began to pour through it, reading every word.

After several hours of reading, he found something of interest. It spoke of Sith Lords and how their bodies would break down due to the use of the Dark Side. Before their bodies would die on them, they would find a suitable body and would transfer their soul to it. And they would live for long periods of time. Sten needed to do just that. He walked slowly back to his computer console, and did a search of people who could use genetics and who was trained in Sith Magicks. Out of both searches, he found only one name that cooresponded to both lists: Jedah Lynch. Perhaps Sten should have a talk with him.....

Sten searched the comp again and found where his main quarters were. Sten, gathering some things, and walked over to his quarters. After minutes of walking slow, thinking, Sten found and knocked on the door, and waited....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Takai Konrad on 10-25-2002 12:33 AM:

**How strange it must have been for the Knight when the door opened slowly and rather than the winged Sith Master, a small girl stood in the doorway. The child looking up at Sten with her strange, emotionless, violet eyes, studying the Sith Knight for a few moments before she spoke in a soft monotone voice.*

"Why are you here?"

**The question was asked rather quickly and plainly, as though it never occurred to her that the fact that she was answering her Master's door might have been questioned much in the same manner.**

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 10-25-2002 11:08 AM:

"I'm looking for Jedah Lynch. I have business with him, although he probably isn't aware of it yet. Do you have any idea where he is?"

Sten looked down at the child. She had some power in her, but was so young. So young...... He grinned at her.

"If now isn't a good time I'll come back later..."

Posted by Takai Konrad on 10-25-2002 04:49 PM:

"Yes, I know where he is."

**Stepping out of the room she held a small black bag close. The contents of the bag were known only by herself and her master, and he had sent her to retrieve it.**

"Why do you seek him?"

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 10-25-2002 06:26 PM:

"He has experience in a certain field. One that I do not. I need his experience and expertise in this field so I can accomplish something I need to work on but cannot do so by myself. Is he available? My work is urgent, and it would be best if I could start it as soon as possible."

Posted by Takai Konrad on 10-25-2002 07:00 PM:

**Her gaze never changed, as she listened to him. Although it was not his words she heard too much, as his thoughts. She didn't try to hear them, she just could. It was probably one the reasons that Master Lynch chose to train her.**

"Follow me."

**Her voice was soft still, but serious. Takai was unsure if the Sith Knight would follow her or not, but she would still have to return with the item she was sent to get. She started to walk away from her Master's quarters and down the hallway.**

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 10-27-2002 06:56 PM:

Sten did the only logical thing to do: follow. She knew more about Jedah Lynch than he did, so he had no other option but to trust her.

As he followed shortly behind her, he could feel the aura of the child. And it was strong, especially for one of her age. And just by her quiet and small-talking exterior, Sten could see that she could hear others. Not just the vocals, but the unguarded thoughts of others. She had potential, and that's why she was probably being trained by such as Jedah. Sten continued following her, wondering where he would end up.

Posted by Takai Konrad on 11-01-2002 10:43 PM:

**The hallway they walked down gave way to another, narrower hallway, which then led to stairs. First ones that went up at such a steep angle it was like the stairs were not even there, and it was only a hill that would soon be going straight up. But just as it seemed to be doing so, the stairs suddenly changed direction; now plunging downward in a spiral that was lit only by torches on the walls. The walls themselves were slightly damp with ooze, and the air was thick, heavy with water vapor that had an old quality about it, characterized by the sticky-sour smell that went with it. At the end of the stairs was a short hallway that led to a single door. The scent of death was coming from behind it, lurking in the area, and the young disciple did not seem to notice as her feet splashed slightly in the liquid that was present on the ground.

She knocked on the door softly before opening it and peering inside and speaking again in her soft, yet strangely haunting voice.**

"Master? I brought you what you wanted. And...Knight Sten wishes to speak with you. I brought him here..."

**The last phrase came out slowly, cautiously. She could not tell if her Master was pleased or not by what she had said, and she feared his punishment if the Knight was not supposed to be there.*

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-05-2002 10:39 AM:

Sten didn't really like the dark and dank decorum. But this was something he had to do, so he didn't let it bother him.

Posted by Lynch on 11-11-2002 03:42 PM:

Slowly slicing the blade through the tissue Lynch delicately removed the blade even as he set a small tube into the females arm that latched onto the cut and began to at once pump an green fluid into the womans body. The female herself lay suspended on an upright table covered only by the metallic holds that kept her body pinned to the table as wires and tubes from various instruments registered her every heart beat and brain wave right down to her blood cell counts. One tube stretched from a vat that held small black leeches that swarm around and every so often would be allowed to enter into the tube where they would swim down its length and pentrate her through the belly button to get to their target which was clearly shown on one monitor that displayed the shape of a forming human.

The leeches would attach themselves to the forming child and pump insidious poisions and a host of other questionable liquids into its growing form. A procedure that was quickly followed by a bout of random electric shocks. All in all the test so far had gone nicely reasoned the Sith, he had need only of one particular item that he himself kept in a locked cabinet in the safe confines of his quaters. Before he even sent the girl he had chanted an ancient saying over her and gave her a malformed shaped key in the shape of a spider to unlock the cabinet and retrieve the item. The chant itself was to keep her from being caught in one of the many traps the Sith Master had placed in his room through numerous Sith spells and technological additions that kept his room safely secure and a death sentence to any that dared enter without his given permission.

Even as the girl had to sept inside she was given a phrase to repeat, and done so she had to perfection or else she would not have returned. One more small test to the list of test the Master liked to give during every day situations. Walking to Takai Konrad he retrieved the dark bag from her hands and nodded to her. She had indeed performed well.

The arrival of Sten was an unexpected inclusion to the days going ons and the Sith Master regarded him even as the the tips of small spines began to protrude from the womans stomach who lay held to the table.

"What is your business you have with me?"

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-11-2002 04:10 PM:

Sten was facinated. Jedah really did seem to have a nack for biology and the use of surgical equipment. Sten was impressed. Hearing his voice, and the power it held, Sten spoke candidly, never taking his eyes off of the facinating specimen on the table.

"Hello, Jedah Lynch. I'm Sten, and the business I have with you is urgent. Or at least, it is to me. I'm positive that you know of the effect that the Dark Side has on the body of a person who avidly studies it. And with this small-framed simian body of mine, the effect is a little more severe. It goes about four times faster, perhaps even faster than that. I've been going through some periods of weakness and dizziness, as well as some cryptic dreams. I've done a little studying, pouring over some books in my halls, and I've come to a conclusion: there is a Sith Magick, one that I cannot do, for I am more skilled in the Elemental aspect than in Magicks. It transfers the very spirit of a being into another physical body. I used a search engine, and found that you were the only one well versed in both biology and Sith Magicks, and had the capability to do what I need."

Sten then looks him straight in the eye.

"I need you to customize a new body for me, a human one, for it would seem that the Dark Side doesn't age them as much. I need a couple of extra things put into this body, like the opposable feet that I have now, if it's possible to work that in. And also, I'd need your help to transfer my spirit into the new body. Could you do this for me? I would do it myself, but it's just a bit beyond me and I haven't enough time to learn and do this myself..."

Posted by Lynch on 11-19-2002 08:18 AM:

Washing his hands off the Sith Master smirked at the question. Could he make a new body. but of course. Such a procedure was not always easy, one had to make sure the new body was properly grown, its mind properly cared for to take over the host brain waves, transfering ones soul to a body was all together another task and called for delicate work and a proper knowledge of all things.

Once so long ago the technique had been practiced more widely than it had now, but like all great civillizations and worlds that had fallen into ruin the ability had been mistaught, lost or near forgotten altogether. Unless one was lucky enough to find the secrets of old.

Looking to Sten Lynch smiled in a most diabolical way.

"You do know the risk....if you do...then I only need to know the basics to begin."

On the table the womans body began to shake as the spines continued to rise out of the womans stomach, streaks of blood ran down her side as a sensor went off.

"Takai handle that would you."

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-19-2002 07:02 PM:

"Risks. I'm willing to take such risks. After all, it is life and death, and I don't think death wants me this soon."

Sten glances around before continuing.

"What basics do you need to know?"

Posted by Takai Konrad on 11-22-2002 08:48 PM:

**Takai quickly responded to her Master's order. It didn't take her long to find the vial of the sedative that was needed and grab a syringe and inject the woman with it. Her body stopped shaking, soon after the sensor quieted and the young sith Apprentice returned to where she had been sitting. The conversation between her Master and the other was of slight interest. Create a new body for a soul? She had never seen it done before, but had heard of such things and was indeed interested to see how this would play out.**

Posted by Lynch on 11-23-2002 05:38 PM:

"Why I need to know the simple things....like how many heads you want on your shoulders and how many toes and fingers you want. Those such details among with other such things as do you wish a new body to be true to your current state or a totally new design. No need for blood and brain wave examinations.......I already have those.....but I do need to know what you wish this new body of yours to do."

It had been some time he had done any such major procedure. But the skills never left one when they know to do such a thing and do it properly at that. For Stens sake above all that fact was a very good one.

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-24-2002 09:37 AM:

"Well, first and foremost, it cannot be a clone of this body.....I'd just have to do this procedure again later. I want this one to last. I'll need a........human body. And if it's at all possible, could you have monkeylike feet on it? I don't really want to change my feet much, for they're very useful.....And also, I don't want it to slow down due to the fact that its human. I want it to be just as fast as I am now, but also be stronger than this form, maybe a two hundred percent or a little higher increase, but a natural increase, without the usage of a steroid-like substance. And it has to have the kind of intelligence that I have now. Does this sound probable and possible?"

Posted by Lynch on 11-26-2002 06:55 AM:

Possible?

Was it possible?

It was to laugh, but of course such was possible. Most of such work requested of him required those exact same things save the monkey feet which even Lynch had not heard of being done before. When one had a new and enhanced body cloned they wished for greater strength, faster ability, better eye sight and various other additions depending on their distinct invidual needs and wants.

“If that is all that is required then yes it can be done…most certainly so although the exact strength factor may vary…when or how soon did you wish this performed and did you want to keep your original body in case you should ever require it again.”

Dabbing his hands in a device that quickly ran an disinfectant over his skin he glanced back at the woman to take study of her current state. So far so good.

“Is that all?”

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-26-2002 06:18 PM:

"Perhaps you should put it on ice..... And as soon as possible, for I don't think my body'll last too long. And my eyesight and hearing are exquisite now, and might not carry to a human body, so can that be arranged as well. Other than that, I think that's it."

Posted by Lynch on 11-30-2002 04:32 AM:

Giving nothing more than a glance to acknowledge the words the Sith walked to a console, his fingers quickly running over a series of buttons. Looking up a screen the soft green hue from the console radiated off the Sith Masters face.

“I have preset the Lab in Trojan sector for immediately preparation….if you are ready we can begin the necessary first stages ASAP.”

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 11-30-2002 05:29 PM:

"Sure. I don't have much to do, and the sooner I get in the new body, the better....."

Sten paces the length of the room.

"I just wonder what it'll be like being human...."

Posted by Lynch on 12-04-2002 08:15 AM:

“That….it means you don’t have to shave so much. Maybe”

Opening a small kit the vile Sith inserted a needle into a small device and walked up to Sten as he thought of the future when he could be all but human. Pressing the device against the side of the knight’s neck, clicking the trigger a powerful sedative is shot directly into the humanoids primate body that instantly begins to cause him to loose focus and concentration.

“There will be a slight ringing in your ears…fortunately you shall soon be no where near them.”

Watching the Sith known as Sten slump to the ground in a heap he gently tapped his boot against the body to make sure Sten had been rendered to the lands of sleep. “Takai make a note and remind me to keep watch over his ape body once we’ve finished with the transfer, I want to make sure this experimental tranquilization mixture has no ill side affects on the carcass.”

Summoning two druids with a medical table they immediately hoist the unconscious male onto its surface and strap him down before proceeding to take him towards the clone lab the evil creature Lynch had created so long ago.

Walking to the woman who had already undergone some transformations as the fetus inside her began to grow he leaned forward to whisper in her ear before suddenly opening his mouth and biting down upon her neck causing the readings to fluctuate madly. Pulling back his mouth from the woman he sliced his wrist causing blood to seep forth as he pulled a tube from her lips and allowed the liquid to spill into her mouth down her throat.

Her eyes shot open into a crimson red as her body jerked rapidly, with much abandon the Sith walked to Takai and placed his hand on her shoulder as he led her out of the room to their newest work. It was time to work upon Sten even as the room faded into darkness behind them leaving only a primal scream in their wake.

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 12-05-2002 07:46 AM:

Sten immediately lost focus. The room danced around him kalediscopically, and he fell to the ground. The images around him blurred, and he saw darkness.....

He probably knew this would be the last moments he had with his natural body......He would miss it, would miss it. But while he would miss it, the change would be good......

.....Yes good indeed.

Posted by Lynch on 12-08-2002 05:39 PM:

Vast machinery hummed to life as electricity flowed through numerous wires and panels that lay sprawled out through the room leading to large cylinders and tubes filled with a light blue liquid that flowed into a large pipe connecting one of the cylinders. Vents hissed as cold air blew forth inside the cylinder causing its temperature to drop to minus zero.

Walking to the ice-cold surface of the cylinder he pressed a finger to its surface, a hiss sounded as his flesh touched the cold that continued on as he made a symbol on the cylinder that was made in black. Moving his finger from the surface of the contraption he stood there and bowed his head chatting a arcane phrase as he waved his hand across the symbol turning it to a bright glowing red.

Stepping back on a mechanized lift its crane roared to life rising the Sith up to an higher level in the room to stare at a control panel that illumined to life upon his approach. Six displays showing various vital signs and signatures were shown giving the Sith an indication of how all was processing so far.

Everything was proceeding as scheduled. Turning about to place his hands on the rails of the lift his focus gazed down on Takai. “Activate the liquid fusion”

Stepping back half turning to focus on the display readings he grinned.

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 12-10-2002 04:25 PM:

This was the best sleep Sten had ever had! It was dreamless, and made him feel relaxed. He had to remember to get these sedatives for later.... He drifted in his own world of darkness, entirely oblivious to the humm of the machines or the coldness of the metal slab he was laying on. He drifted further and further, into oblivion.....

Posted by Lynch on 12-11-2002 01:42 PM:

Black tendrils glowing with an inner purple hue pulsed over the body seeping into the dormant man infusing him with a dark essence that twisted the light that existed upon its creation. Washing away that trace of goodness the last remains of what could have been a good man were wiped clean once and for all as the soul of another was deposited into the body.

Scanners showed images of the man including his vital signs that fluctuated changing to show any and all developments as they happened. The readings were favorable; everything was going as could be expected. The Sith Master expected no less.

Wires lay floating in the cylinder connected to various panels sending back the stats on the patient as they were recorded. Metal attachments holding needles and other devices exited from side compartments in the cylinder to press against the body injecting it with various protein strains and anti-viral containments that would strength the body until the man readapted to the force in its new body, once so the connection with the force would greatly protect its user but for now the seemingly lifeless man was helpless as a newborn.

Small electronically shocks raced through the wires that lay attached to the mans skull stimulating the brain as the new hosts body was taken off the life supports one by one.

Time passed.

With a hiss the cylinder opened up causing a light steam to flow out of the former enclosed device. Placing a set of clothes upon a pedestrian in front of him to allow the man to dress as his body adjusted to movement the Sith Master walked back to a console to take one last glance at the data earned during the creation and the following soul link that he had used Sith sorcery to perform so flawlessly.

Speaking from behind the console Sten in his new form could hear the Sith’s words. “You may feel disoriented, that is natural after such a procedure, it will take several hours for you to regain full balance and several days before your stomach settles, once that is over you shall be able to be to perform your daily task without any issues.”

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 12-12-2002 08:24 AM:

Sten felt different. Very different. Like as if he had been....born again. He tried to sit up, but couldn't. He tried to move his limbs, but couldn't. All he could do was open his eyes. And they burned as he did so. All was unfocused, and all he could see was a blur. He noticed a dark figure, and Sten could feel it. He knew it was Lynch. He spoke to him.

"Why do my eyes hurt?"

Posted by Lynch on 12-14-2002 11:00 AM:

Sitting in a chair with his fingertips placed on each other before his face he chuckled slightly. One needed time to get over the disorientation that came with a second lease on life.

“You have never used them before. They are adjusting to the light. It will take time for you to get use to your body.”

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 12-15-2002 11:52 AM:

"Oh, I see..... that's why I'm so....tired....."

He couldn't even finish his sentence, for he was already easily exhausted, and lost conciousness immediately. There were no dreams that came, as the hours ticked by, just the quiet and the solitude of the darkness. How comforting..... Sten drifted into the darkness even further, in such a deep sleep that, were it not for his vital signs, he would and could be easily mistaken for a dead man......

.....Man....the word rang in Sten's mind. He was no longer a simian, a chimp, or a monkey, but a man. It had been a long time since he had attempted to wake himself, and now sounded as good of a time as later. He opened his eyes, slowly, and found his eyes focused. He slowly rose from the table, so as not to mess up his newfound equilibrium. His focused eyes fell on his body: no body hair, just snow-white skin. It was almost unsettling. But then he noticed something about the skin. How the muscles, although fairly atrophied, bulged. He felt.....different.....much stronger.....but more than anything......

......he was hungry....

Looking around, he tried but could not find Lynch. So he opened his mouth to call for him, but instead, decided to try and use the Force to speak with him. He tapped into the Force like he did a million times before, and what was speaking quietly, came out to Lynch from wherever he was, as a shout.

"LYNCH! WHERE ARE YOU!"

Hearing the "echo" of his words within the channels of the Force, it almost made Sten jump. Aparently this body was better than he thought. So he tried to speak with the Force again, in attempt to control his "voice." And it came out calm and controlled.

"Ya got anything to eat? I'm starvin'!"

Posted by Lynch on 01-06-2003 08:25 AM:

Quiet. I can hear you and with your shouting so can half of the order I wager.

The door to the chamber opened as two bipedal bots walked in with trays of fresh and warm food to feed the altered Sith. Setting the silver trays down on a oak crafted desk that lay to one wall they poured out two beverages into glasses, one was a potent drink of green in color and the second a blown tangy tasting liquid. Also there was food both of meat and fruit for Sten to digest.

One of the bots turned to the Sith and began speaking in a voice that sounded rather human but with that familiar robotic tone. “You are to eat as much as you can although we are to inform you that your body may not be able to digest all the food so easily for the first hours of your new life.”

Holding up a small metal container the machine placed it on the surface of the desk and turned its red eyes back towards Sten. “That is to be your medication for the first month, one to be taken per day until your internal systems have properly adjusted. Failure to take one as said is not advised. The Master Lynch thus bids you to learn what you can now for yourself for he has given you a chance at a new life but what you do with it is your own and your survivor based on your own merit. If he has any need of you then he shall make his own appearance.”

Bowing slightly the droids promptly left the man alone to deal with his new state of being and for what the future held for him only time would tell. With the sound of mechanical limbs taking a hold of the knob the door was shut leaving the Sith member alone to his own thoughts.

Posted by Sten the Chimp on 01-08-2003 07:35 PM:

Sten, left to himself, sat on the cold table in the meditative style, and grabbed up a hunk of meat. He wouldn't've eaten so ravenously, but he was hungry, and hunger like this waited for no one and had no table manners. Sten chomped down on the meat and chewed large mouthfuls of it, swallowing the meat and continuing. He began to drink to wash down the lumps of meat. Feeling full almost instantly, he laid back, waiting for stomach problems, almost instantly knowing that he would have some trouble....

Last edited by Thread Importer 2; 02-05-2003, 02:29 AM.
Working...
X