X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding the Dragon Blade. (Dara)

Posted by Saharia on 10-27-2002 03:33 AM:
    Finding the Dragon Blade. (Dara)

::Saharia went into the apartments of Dara Shadowtide knowing she would eb there looking for the blade. She wanted to see that blade that had once touched her mothers hands many times, wanted to look upon it. She saw Dara and walked up to her, bowing her head and kneeling next to her::

Sorry to disturb you, I wish to help you search.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-28-2002 01:45 AM:

:: The Sith Master had not realized that she had left her door ajar, and looked over to greet Saharia with a smile ::

"Greetings again, Saharia. It is good to see you once more. I actually have only one more place to look for the saber, just a moment."

:: Dara rises and walks to her personal storage trunk just in front of her ebony desk and then kneels down to provide the necessary security checks in order for it to open with a slight click. Digging through the contents, she finally finds the elusive item they had been searching for. Pulling the dragon saber from its silk cover, she stands and then turns to face Saharia ::

"Here it is, at long last. I haven't ever ignited it or even had it out in the open. I wanted to take good care of it since it was special to your mother. I am certain that is why it took so long to find it. I had secured it somewhere that it would not be disturbed in any way."

:: She extends her hand with the saber to hand it to Saharia ::

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Saharia on 10-28-2002 03:34 AM:

::Saharia nodded, gratified at dara's good care of it. her eyes ran over the balde, smooth sleek and taking it from Dara's hand almost as if it might break, it was strong, and although seemed to have the capability to make a strong attack as well as be very light in wieght. It glittered silver on the blade and black and a dark red on the hilt, a decoration of a dragon's head on the head, a saphire stone on it's forehead. Unbeknown to her it was the image of the dragon Saphire could turn into, as the dragonlord race could. This talent had not passed on to the hybrid. This dragon on the hilt reflected the soul of saphire and that was why it been so special.::

It's beautiful...

::If only she could have known her mother, the way she had held it. it seemed to be comfortable in her hands, as if made for her, but her hands were like her mothers and complimented the blade.
    Looking at Dara a full smile was on her lips. This was the blade she had been waiting for, and she was not dissapointed in the least.::

All I need is the training and this sword would soar into the wind to expose truth. I can see why she loved it.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-30-2002 12:29 AM:

:: The Sith Master watched as a smile grew upon Saharia's face. This was not just a weapon, it was a part of her past.. something which linked her to her mother once more.. and now in Saharia's hands it would become part of the Disciple's future ::

"It is indeed a magnificently crafted weapon. Will Lord Miryan be training you in how to use it then?"

:: Dara had not seen the Sith Lord lately but knew that he was Saharia's master and the one to instruct her at the Empire ::

Posted by Saharia on 10-30-2002 01:17 AM:

:;Saharia took her eyes away from the weapon::

That I not be sure of. He has not been often here and training has not gone on for a while. I am sure he eventaully will but before then my training has been suffering. But a master controls the training of an apprentice and it is not of the apprentices right to question motives.

::What she spoke of was the ancient line that went from apprentice to master in her own homeworld, she knew no different and that was what she followed in the name of honour.::

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-30-2002 10:50 PM:

:: Dara nodded in understanding ::

"Have you sent a transmission to him lately?"

Posted by Saharia on 11-04-2002 01:38 AM:

OOC: I've asked him on msn tonight and he agrees with the mentor idea.

IC:
    ::Saharia nodded::

He left a message saying a mentor may be helpful, though I have not yet asked the council of these words he hath given.
    I will come to that, but the sword was of importance, it is a link to the past and to the future, where I may wear my mothers belief in the sith way and mine own in battle.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-05-2002 01:59 AM:

:: Dara listened and nodded, remembering when she had Darth Havok mentor her so long ago ::

"I see. Do you have a mentor in mind then?"

Posted by Saharia on 11-06-2002 01:31 AM:

::Saharia shook her head::

Not yet have not, thoughts have occured. I have thought about your mentoring, or perhaps Lord Darkstar, he seemed interested in students. I have not delved into it too deeply as his response to mine query came only two days ago.

::Her hands fit perfectly on the dragon sword as she put it on her back, surprised to find it fit the sword case on her back.::

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-12-2002 01:28 AM:

:: Dara smiled and would be honored to take on Saharia and guide her in the teachings of the Dark Side. But the Sith Master knew that choice was Saharia's alone to make ::

"I am sure that the Dark Side will guide you to make the best decision for your circumstances. Both myself or Lord DarkStar would assist you in whatever you need should you choose one of us."

:: She watched as Saharia seemed to be piecing parts of a puzzle together.. a puzzle which contained integral elements of her past ::

Posted by Saharia on 11-13-2002 02:15 AM:

::Saharia nodded::

I would be honoured if either of you be interested. You taught my mother and would know of some of her vices and strengths, but I am not her. I do not know if I am anything like her...

::That gave her an idea. One of the few people besides Miryan who really knew her mother was Sieken but she felt wary of him. There was also Dara Shadowtide. It was a good choice and good knowledge to learn along with it. Taking out her sword, she placed it near her nose and bowed her head, custome to her when asking an important request or a battle.::

Would you do me the honour being mine mentor?

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-16-2002 10:11 PM:

:: Dara smiled as if the spirit of Saharia's mother were in the room. It was a familiar presence and quite an honor for the Sith Master to assist the daughter of such a loyal apprentice as SaphireDragoness ::

"It is I who has the honor. Yes, I would be glad to assist you in any way I can, Saharia, and mentor you in the Dark Arts."

Posted by Saharia on 11-17-2002 10:19 PM:

::Saharia nodded, pleased with the outcome. The decision would show as result would come, but she felt confident Dara would be a productive mentor. From what she had heard from her mothers memories, Dara had been quite a good teacher. putting the katana back into it's case she took out a dagger and cut a small area of her arm, the blood flowing.::

By my blood I will not break your trust.

::Nodding to the sith master she took out a cloth and wiped the arm, no doubt it would bleed a little more but it would do fine.::

Thank-thee. And thank-thee for the dragonblade. It be in well condition.

::Her hand touched her two sabers and she felt the sword at her back. Her family lay there. Dragon her grandfather, her mother and her mother again. The sword that was passed down from generation to generation. No wonder Saphire had wanted it in safe keeping. It held too much history to lose, too much blood had touched it not to honour. Those in her family who had entirely lost their honour had died upon it.::

What must I call you?

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-18-2002 12:35 AM:

:: Dara nodded, deeply moved by the blood oath of loyalty Saharia had just made to her ::

"You may call me whatever suits you best.. Sith Master Dara, Sith Master Shadowtide, Master Dara.. whichever you feel is most appropriate since I am your mentor now."

Posted by Saharia on 11-24-2002 05:38 PM:

Sith Master Dara it be then. I will await your call for training and I thank you for this.

::Bowing hr head once more she moved out of the room, feeling suddenly that things may fall into place.::
Working...
X