X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Ship...

Posted by Macros on 10-25-2002 09:16 AM:
    A Ship...

Macros was wandering about when he had a sudden thought. A ship. He wanted a ship f his own, he was trained in piloting most ships, especially fighters, although he didn't have much experience in combat.

Now how the hell am I meant to get a ship for my own use?!

He turned about, thinking...

A nice TIE Interceptor would do nicely. Fast and sleek...

He stopped still and sank back against a wall..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 10-30-2002 07:29 PM:

Gideon was walking down the halls of the headquarters and hanging adds for a ship he was selling that he just won in a gamble and didn’t require when he saw his good friend Macros and walked over to see how he was,

:Macros my friend, how have you been:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Macros on 10-31-2002 03:31 PM:

Macros looked up, smiling as he saw his friend working methodically down the hallway. He had known he was there for about ten minutes, but Gideon looked like he was busy doing something.

As he neared him he walked over and casually looked up at the flyers.

"I'm good, possibly better now. What ship you got there?"

The young assassin asked his friend.

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 10-31-2002 04:12 PM:

:That’s good to hear:

Gideon thought every day his friends where good was a good day,

:This hear is a ship i won in a race a couple of days back:

Gideon handed Macros two pages, one page had the Blueprints of all the internal components, and the other was a full picture of the ship,

:What do think:

Posted by Macros on 11-01-2002 03:38 PM:

Macros took the pages and glanced at them, seeing they were the exact ship he was wanting he handed them back.

"How much?"

He asked him, straight down to business.

"Don't lower it 'cause I'm a friend. I'll pay the full price."

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 11-04-2002 04:43 PM:

Gideon smirked as his friends comment,

:As if i would:

The young man started digging through his inner pocket and pulled out a credit disk and tossed it at Macros,

:This is my empty credit disk, take it, put the amount of credits you think this ship is worth on it, bring it back to me and the ship is all yours. I would tell you an exact price, but i have never bought nor sold a ship before so there for I do not know a fair price:

Posted by Macros on 11-09-2002 05:03 PM:

Macros rolled his eyes.

"If I knew, I'd be able to get the credits, but I have no idea how much a ship would be. Name a price and the credits will be on your disc within 62 hours, time for me to 'borrow' the credits."

He took the disc.

"Now. Name any price."

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 11-21-2002 05:06 PM:

Gideon looked at him puzzled, he had never sold a ship so he just let a number role off the top of his tongue,

:How does 15,000 credits, and a little favor sound? It is a fairly new ship but it has been used. Does this sound like a fair price? I'm always willing to haggle a little.:
Working...
X