X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in a six o'clock wonderland

Posted by Raine Sarin on 10-30-2002 11:56 AM:
    Stuck in a six o'clock wonderland

**It had been 3 months since the night that Dara and the Sith Lord had spoken as he was being strapped down into a chair that he had created. The chair was part of a series of therapy and "cures" that he had in mind to fix the problems he saw in himself. Despite the concern that something could go wrong the Sith Lord had chosen to go through with the process anyway.
    And, it had worked.
    For the past few months the Sith Lord was showing a dramatic improvement. Perhaps he should pass on this treatment to anyone else that was considered mentally disturbed.

But all that changed. Part of the treatment was while being strapped into the shock therapy inducing chair, a medicine made of a mixture of Laudanum, camphor, and a few other things, would be injected into him through an IV. How foolish he was to allow someone else know where he kept this medicine.
    The *****...he would never refer to her as his sister any longer.
    Rain13, his other half, a strange unhappy girl had gone and done the unthinkable...switching the medicine with MERCURY! She must have wanted him dead.

However, what does not kill you only makes you stronger...or mad.

And that was exactly how Varlon Konrad had found his brother that evening. Mad. Everything in Raine's room had been destroyed, crushed, broken, burned, shattered, and Raine sat in the middle of the destruction with the few things that were saved from his rampage: His lightsabre, his daggers, a book, a tea set, and the watch that was ticking loudly in the silence.
    The smell of Abinsthe, paint, and blood coated the room in a sickening aroma as the three substances were littered across the floor and walks. But it didn't seem to really effect the Sith Lord. His eyes were blank and he had the strangest grin on his face...*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Varlon Konrad on 10-30-2002 11:15 PM:

Varlon had started to enter his brother's room as he would normally on his regular visits, but stopped cold when he heard something crunch underneath his boot. Opening the door the rest of the way, Varlon gazed about the room, ignoring his brother for the moment, transfixed on the amount of carnage that was once cleanliness. "Raine, what in the blue hell happened here?" Varlon asked as he walked in the rest of the way, glass and plastics crunching underfoot. "Did someone break in and destroy everything..?"

[Apprentices][Awards Locker]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Raine Sarin on 10-31-2002 06:09 PM:

"Someone? No, my dear, not at all, unless you count me as someone. But I do not count at someone, accurately, I mean, honestly. Or perhaps I do. Getting hard to tell as of late. At least my head is safe. For now at least. But it is good to see you again, my friend! Tell me, where is Dormy? I have not seen him for some time, you think we were too hard on him? Perhaps he has gone in search of riddles?
    By the way, do you have the time? I fear my watch isn't working properly. Hmm, shall have to try some more jam next time..."

*The words came rather quickly and in a tone that was full of emotion, odd...emotion, but emotion nevertheless. Not something that was typical of Raine. Not typical at all.*

Posted by Varlon Konrad on 10-31-2002 10:25 PM:

"Dormy…?" Var asked as he walked to his brother then knelt down. "And its eleven at night, Raine…"

With a sigh, he moved to help his brother up. "I'm taking you to the med bay, you've drank far too much… again…"

Posted by Raine Sarin on 11-02-2002 01:09 AM:

"Eleven? Goodness me! Impossible! Why, it's only 6! Of course it is! It must be. Though it appears I have run out of tea. I don't suppose you brought any with you, Hare?"

*as Raine spoke he avoided his brother's touch. He had no desire to go to the medbay*

Posted by Varlon Konrad on 11-04-2002 12:15 AM:

"Raine… did you forget to take your medication…" Varlon said with a slight growl of annoyance as he started to glare at his delusional brother. "Again? And no I didn't bring any tea, especially after the last time when you threw the bloody tea at me and burned me!"

Posted by Raine Sarin on 11-04-2002 09:35 PM:

"I stopped taking the medication. It just didn't suit me any longer."

*He then laughed, loudly, but the laughter stopped just as sudden as it had started.*

"You silly creature. I only threw the tea at you because you refused to have some. It was not my fault you got burned, you should have moved faster, I think."
Working...
X