X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottle it up? Why? (CLOSED)

Posted by Raine Sarin on 10-01-2002 12:27 AM:
    Bottle it up? Why? (CLOSED)

*The sound of shattering glass was probably the loudest thing to echo through the hallways. That was until it was followed by angry yelling in the zabrak language and the sound of a pot breaking. The pieces of ceramic falling around a figure sitting on the couch, a woman, practically identical to the The Sith who seemed determined to destroy everything in the room.*
    "Gods! Do you have to do that?", it was obvious she was not used to seeing her twin act as such.
    Her question was only met by a glare from the Sith Lord before she sighed returned to reading her book.

Raine had no want to deal with his smart mouthed twin, he was slightly glad she had shut her mouth, he probably would have torn off one of her arms if she hadn't.
    Though, as to what had made the Sith Lord so angry was still a mystery to the one who shared his room with him, Raine knew why he was mad. His information sources had told him of his nephew's whereabouts...The Jedi.

It wasn't long before a stream of electricity was aimed at the wall, barely missing the girl's head.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Rain13 on 10-01-2002 12:36 AM:

"ENOUGH! I can't take this anymore!"

*She threw the book down and glared at her brother. It was easy to see why the being that everyone had known before the strange event that had let loose the two twins had always been tormented mentally...the two just did not get along.*

"I am going for a walk..."
    "Going to go mope about not being able to see Varlon, you mean."
    "SHUT UP!"

*She shoved past the Sith Lord, he was impossible to reason with, and she was just as stubborn. The only real difference between them was the physical aspect...and the fact that the female was far more emotional. But when it came to anger and rage, the male twin reigned supreme. However, just like her brother, her patience when it came to the other was highly thin.
    As she left the quarters she slammed the door behind her, probably not the wisest thing to do, but she would rather not be the object that Raine would take out his frustrations on. That was a job for some other poor sap.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Raine Sarin on 10-04-2002 12:44 AM:

*He paced the floor, anger searing through his body. He ignored the slight burning smell coming from his clothing as tendrils of lightning danced down his arms. Sure, the Sith Lord was not always stable, and certainly his methods were nothing short of madness, but did that mean he was growing soft and should run off to the Jedi? Bah! He wanted to make those who had said the words pay, make them choke on their blood, but the words of a Sith Master had stopped him. Quarrelling between the Sith was what had wiped them out at one point, and Raine would not be one to promote such actions, no matter how he felt.
    Though his curiosity had also been spurred. Just how many others felt the way that those two did?
    Then again, did the scene in the recruitment center just take place? Maybe Raine was just loosing his mind again...Yes, that was it....Maybe it was time to begin phase one.*

*An hour later Raine entered the Med Bay and walked towards a more private area and suddenly the few people in the room looked up, obviously surprised to see him. The room was light barely, and these men were ones that Raine had found and hired to do what he wanted. What he had wanted was them to find a "cure" for his instability. What they had come up with was a series of drugs, electrical treatment and solitude. Maybe it would work, maybe it would drive him deeper into madness, only time would tell.
    That is, if he even used it. Glaring at one of the men he spoke.*

"Bring my Master here. I need her advice on this."

*He walked over to a strange looking chair and sat in it, the glare never leaving his eyes as he surveyed the sharp metal pieces and the tubes that came off of it.*

"And You, set this up. I want it to be able to begin if I desire it to do so. You have five minutes."

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-04-2002 01:32 AM:

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide strode down the hallway, her hands clasped behind her back as waves of dark adrenaline surged within. Many thoughts swirled inside her mind as she recalled the recent events which were currently troubling her. It had been a long time since she had experienced the ever familiar sensation yet it was almost a welcome relief in some twisted way. The energy was more powerful than ever and as Dara continued to embrace deeper levels of the Dark Side, so in turn awoke the mysterious occurence which resided dormant for so long inside of her. Her thoughts then drifted to the time when she unleashed bolts of force lightning into Sith Lord Raine Sarin in a training session. Dara had never seen that coming, yet the power she experienced was exhilarating.

As she began to ascend the stairs leading to the floor of her quarters, a young Med Bay technician cleared his throat and stood tall, awaiting acknowledgement from her. Nodding to him, he told Dara that her apprentice Raine Sarin had requested her immediate presence regarding an important matter. Not wanting her long time, loyal apprentice to wait any onger, the Sith Master descended the short amount of stairs and then followed the technician to Raine's location. Upon seeing her apprentice, she sensed some inner angst that was not ordinarily present and pondered on what was on his mind ::

"Greetings, my apprentice. You requested my presence? Is there something that you need assistance with?"

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

Posted by Raine Sarin on 10-04-2002 11:30 AM:

"Not your assistance, my master. Rather, your advice."

*He stopped speaking only to snarl slightly and glare at one of the medics who had inserted an IV in his arm suddenly and without any warning but had to redo it because they put the needle in the improper place the first time.*

"Anyway, as I was saying. Advice is what I need at this moment."

*With a free hand he waved slightly to the chair he was sitting in*

"This is somewhat an invention of my own doing. Created to stop the irrational from plaguing one's mind. I am not sure how the outcome will be. It could work, and I would be able to control every thought that passed through my mind. Or, it could not and there are two possibilities for that outcome. I could remain as I am now, or it could fully take advantage of the fact that there is room for further degeneration."

*His hand returned to the arm of the chair and he looked up slightly and closed his eyes*

"After what happened the other day in the recruitment center, I am not sure that I care about the outcome. Either way, I believe that I shall be taking leave of the Empire when the treatments are over. Perhaps temporarily, perhaps permanently. Why should I dwell in a place where those around me do not believe that I would sacrifice my life a thousand times over if it meant that the Sith would thrive in this universe and soon rule over it."

*Opening his eyes slightly he smirked.*

"Or perhaps I should go to the Jedi as Lord Phantom suggested, though I doubt they would appreciate my skills. I somehow think that they would be against having one who enjoys killing innocence. Don't you?"

*All the while he spoke, his voice had not changed it's tone. It was the same as Raine always spoke: bitterly, full of sarcasm, with hints of anger and nonsense.*

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-06-2002 12:33 AM:

:: Dara's gaze shifted to the chair as he spoke. She was not aware he had been working on such a project. But then the rest of his statement began to take hold as her eyes met his ::

"The words of those who do not know you should not impact you in such a way, my apprentice. I would hope by now that you would seek out my opinion as the definitive one, aside from your own, on how you are perceived in the darkness. I know you almost better than most and never in my lifetime have I seen such a superb specimen of the Dark Side as yourself.

They certainly have not been around for your transformation.. your struggles within.. and the tremendous power you now harness at a whim. You are an instrument of the Dark Side, my apprentice, and do not for a moment believe otherwise. I know that you would do whatever it took so that the darkness thrived in the galaxy. Your actions have always defined this."

:: She paused for a moment ::

"I do not understand this chair of yours or its purpose exactly but there is one thing I do know.. and that is that your presence would be sorely missed around here. I would rather you not take a leave of absence, my apprentice. Consider that a personal request from me if you will."

Posted by Raine Sarin on 10-18-2002 09:23 PM:

"And it is duly noted. Though, I still contemplate if I should go through with this. Some see madness as an advantage.."

*Shaking his head slightly he seemed to answer his own unspoken question.*

"But most know better. If this devise works properly, I will be a new man. Then again, if it does not, I will be quite different as well."

*He looked to his Master again.*

"I believe, all I truly wish is to be able to control myself. Control the anger and thoughts that run so rampant through me. Control even more so than I do now. And although this process is full of risks, I am willing to face them to gain this control that I desire. All I need now, perhaps, is to see if you agree that I should attempt this."

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-21-2002 11:31 PM:

:: Dara listened closely to what her first apprentice had to say on the matter. She had to admit that she was not at all well versed in such technology and did not like the implications of the procedure not working on someone as valuable as Raine was to her and to the Empire. Her eyes met his ::

"Have you exhausted all possibilities though? Is this the only way to gain the control you seek? Perhaps we could take a journey and see someone who specializes in such magicks.."
Working...
X