X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Break a Rule.

Posted by Brigid McKnight on 09-21-2002 11:23 PM:
    To Break a Rule.

Brigid McKnight was as dull as someone could get... as some discribed her. No one really understood her need to learn more... especially by reading. She read almost every hour of the day and when she wasn't reading... she was training. Not eating... not sleeping.... very rarely did she do either of the two.

She is a hard working Sith Disciple who's words are certainly stonger than her fighting abilities... as of yet. But... no one ever cared to listen... except her master and a few allies, as she would call them. But tonight... all that would change. Tonight... she was going to break a rule... and hopefully... no one would catch her.

Sneaking out of her dorm. in the late hours of the night, Brigid, crept silently down the deserted hall with a intent look upon her face. With a quiet intake of breath, she stopped in front of the Sith Library and pushed slowly on the entrance door.

Almost everyone knew it wasn't a very smart thing, sneaking into the library after-hours. But she would go nuts if she didn't find a book. With a now more determined look set upon her pale features, she set off into the library... as quietly as possible.

"I just need one book and than I'm outa' here." She thought anxiously. Glancing back and forth across the book shelves and cases as she passed by.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-22-2002 03:58 PM:

Xam was walking by in the great hall, bored of his own room and hoping to meet someone to talk to. He passed every door, all lights were out exept for one, it was in the library. He entered and sheltered in the shadows. There she was, a young woman looking for.. a book?
    He concentrated on her thought patterns and sent her a message through the force.

What are you doing here so late?

The girl was terrified, she obviously knew it was forbidden to come here after hours and she ran away with a book under her arm. Xam followed her and catched her.

"Hello there, don't be afraid, I won't eat you."

He smiled and let her go.

"I am Xam Feldek and you are?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Brigid McKnight on 09-22-2002 09:13 PM:

Brigid held back the urge to yelp from the sudden jolt of fear. With her eyes clamped shut, she clutched the book tightly to her chest and shook.. thinking she'd have to face a Sith Empire master... but when she opened her icy blue eyes, she gasped in surprise... to see a Disciple standing before her. Silly of her to not notice this before.

Narrowing her eyes slightly, she nodded and slowly began to back away.

"Uh... um..." Was all she was able to mutter until she came back hard against a wall. "Ni... nice to me... meet you."

Than it hit her... she was not a weak human.. trembling before a great fear and enemy. She was a Sith Disciple... and at the same level of respect and trainee` of this... Xam Feldek. Taking a large step forward, she pointed a gloved finger at the man, nearly poking him in the chest.

"What's the big idea!? ..Sneaking up on me like that! You're not going to tell on me.... are you?" She asked, her already quiet voice sinking into a lower tone.

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-23-2002 10:41 AM:

Xam smiled softly, this young woman seemed to be very insecure although she had nothing to fear.

"I wasn't sneaking up on you, I just saw some light in the library and of course I am going report this."

He winked at her and made clear he didn't mean that. Xam always liked to meet new people in the Empire. Certainly if they were new here.

"We could talk further if you want but somewhere else than here, you could get caught.."

Posted by Brigid McKnight on 09-23-2002 05:28 PM:

Brigid sighed with great relief and nodded quite a few times before she span on her heel... an uneasy frown still resting upon her lips. With an elegant gesture of her hand, she waved for him to follow... carefully tucking the book back under her arm.

Flipping the main light switches off, she stepped out of the library and into the main hallway. Glancing over her shoulder, to make sure he had followed, she smiled (very rare) and continued off toward a nearby bench.

"So... what exactly do you want to talk about?"

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-24-2002 02:34 PM:

Xam followed the young woman, she was very pretty.. He looked in her eyes and thought about the question.. Talk about..

"We could talk about how pretty you are?"

Xam smiled and laughed, he didn't laugh with her but with his remark, waiting to see how she was going to react.

Posted by Brigid McKnight on 09-24-2002 04:58 PM:

Brigid arched a thin auburn brow and smirked. Rarely did she hear that.. of course rarely did she talk. With a dismissing wave, she laughed softly... her soft feminine voice echoing throughout the deserted halls.

"My my... that certainly is an interesting topic... but no. Thank you. Hmm.. let's talk about you. Do you have any family in TSE?" She asked with intent interest, a wry, yet wicked smiling forming on her lips.

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-28-2002 11:07 AM:

Family, that was not Xam's favorite thing to talk about but Brigid didn't know that..
    He looked to the ground and then again to her..

"My parents our dead and my sister is a Jedi.."

He tried to calm down and then thought about everything he had heard from his friends about what family should be and he continued speaking.

"But we all are family here, aren't we?"

A faint smile appeaed on his face and he saw the large book under her arm.

"Are you going to read that?"

Posted by Brigid McKnight on 10-04-2002 07:22 AM:

Brigid looked down, a streak of depression now resting upon her pale features.... partly for bringing up the subject and partly for not knowing anything about her family. If only...

Books... that sparked something sort of interesting in her... after all.. she had read most of the books in the library already...

Looking down at the book that was tucked sercurely under her arm, she smiled and nodded... answering the question almost before it was even asked.

"Of course! I don't believe I have read this one yet! It's always good to brush up on history, don't you think?"

She asked, now in an excited tone.
Working...
X