X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Med-Bay (Macros)

Posted by Macros on 09-22-2002 12:29 PM:
    Med-Bay (Macros)

Macros opened his eyes, he was lying on a bed, Xam and Talus were still there. He smiled weakly at them, but stopped when he saw the angry expressions on their faces...

"I'm sorry."

He said faintly. . .

"And thankyou. . .I think."

Remembering Talus' words of his Master.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-22-2002 01:07 PM:

Xam was sitting next to Macros' bed.. It seemed he was there for hours now and Talus hadn't said a word all that time.
    When Macros woke up, Xam looked at him in an unpleasant way but couldn't stay angry for ever.

"What do you think you were doing?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Macros on 09-22-2002 01:13 PM:

Macros shut his eyes, as if it would all go away... He turned to Xam, and the pain in his eyes was obvious.

"This is going to sound wierd...But what did I do?"

He held back tears...

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-22-2002 04:37 PM:

Gideon scowled and stepped forward,

:You nearly killed yourself with self-inflicted wounds not to mention you tried to take my head off with your lightsaber:

Posted by Macros on 09-23-2002 01:55 PM:

Macros looked shocked, and it wasn't faked either.

"I. . .I'm...I'm sorry."

Then he laughed painfully, looking down at himself. . .

"I doubt I did any damage if I was in this state."

He looked distant

"I thank you for your help, I don't know what came over me. I. .I don't suppose my my master has been informed?"

He flinched, thinking of what Lord Darkstar might do to him for his foolishness. . .

Posted by Drako on 09-23-2002 03:57 PM:

"What I am going to do should be the least of your worries..."

The ancient Sith stepped from the shadows where he had been listening, and apparently reading minds as well.

"It is what I am going to instruct Talus to do that should concern you,"

He looked over at Talus,

"As soon as he is fit, bring him to the training ground and inform me of your presence,"

DarkStar laughed and breased out of the medbay like a dark wind of death.

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-23-2002 06:06 PM:

Talus stepped out of the shadows where he had been standing, awaiting his master to arrive. He bowed his head solemnly and spoke quietly yet confidently.

"As you wish m'lord..."

He then turned and sneered at Macros maliciously;

"You should have prayed that Lord Darkstar would have handled this personally, he has a commitment to you not to kill you until he has trained you. I have no such vow. Lord Darkstar will be the one who will have to stay my hand. I told you grifter that there would be a reckoning and it has now come to pass. Rest well, I'll return in a few hours when you are well enought to be sent back here again."

Turning to Xam and Gideon he nodded and spoke coldy; "Excuse me gentlemen I have some business to attend to.""

Posted by Xam Feldek on 09-24-2002 02:29 PM:

It all passed very quickly and now that Xam knew what was going to happen with his friend he became more worried than angry.. This would be a hard thing to accomplish for Macros but he had faith in him.

"Well, I'll be leaving too. Goodbye Gideon."

He then concentrated and sent a message via the force to Macros.

Keep your head up and rest well.

Then he turned and left, dissapearing in the darkness.

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-24-2002 02:47 PM:

Gideon was sitting in a chair by Macros he would not leave like the others; For Macros was his only true friend in the empire besides his Master.

:Get well soon my friend:

Posted by Macros on 09-26-2002 04:04 PM:

"Thank you, both of you. Even Talus, in a way. . ."

The last part was barely more than a whisper. It was ironic really, taken from the cold welcoming arms of death by one he hated, while his friends only stood and watched. . .

He was looking forward to the battle, almost as much as Talus, even though he was in no condition to fight. He decided he would delay the battle as long as possible, and maybe in a position to teach Talus a few lessons of his own.

The feud had started off petily, and Macros was willing to forgive and forget Talus' insults. Maybe Talus wasn't quite as mature and brilliant as he seems to think he is. So much for DS breaking him of his arrogance, he scoffed. Now was not the time for revenge; he was in no condition, but one day...one day he would pay, and beg Macros to forgive him. . .

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-26-2002 09:54 PM:

Gideon sat my Macros and when he tried to speak Gideon had to stop him'

on't talk my friend, you'll need all the rest you can get when the time comes for you to spar Talus:

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-29-2002 02:26 PM:

"Yes your strength will be important and anything else you can possible draw on..." Talus spoke the words sans emotion and looked over the recupriating body of Macros. Although he did not show it, Talus did not hate the young man, he simply did not think very highly of his criminal grifting background.

"Are you ready yet comrade." Talus spoke without sarcasm or anger, he simple spoke.

He stood at the door waiting, his dreadlocks tied tightly behind his head to stay out of his eyes. He wore his jackboots and long black coat. He was unarmed as of the moment, but that would change.

Posted by Macros on 09-29-2002 02:46 PM:

Macros looked up from his bed, a distant look in his eyes, one of madness and sanity similtaneoulsy. He rose slowly out of bed, prepared both mentally and physically for what promised to be an interesting battle, not simply punishment.

Bowing his head he spoke barely above a whisper.

"I will be with you shortly Talus. Await me at the training grounds."

With that he slipped past Talus to his quarters in order to change from casual to sparring gear.

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 09-29-2002 02:50 PM:

Gideon rose and left also but on his way out he spoke to Talus,

:Show no mercy:

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-29-2002 02:58 PM:

"Never had any intention too." Talus turned and left for the training grounds. The pure focus in his eyes was enough to show that this was not going to be taken lightly.
Working...
X