X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your life in my hands

Posted by Drako on 09-02-2002 05:15 PM:
    Your life in my hands

DarkStar arrived at the medbay from Rama's with Talus slung over his shoulder and Nikka just behind. He entered already shouting orders to droids. One of them motioned to a bed and DarkStar put Talus down on in, motioning Nikka to step back with him as the droids began to reconstruct the severed archery in Talus's wrist.

DarkStar put a reasuring hand on Nikka's shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"He will be fine, the droids know what they are doing..."

His voice was quiet but sure, he was confident that this was the case, there would be Hell to pay if it wasn't and he was Hell's collector.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Nikka on 09-02-2002 05:19 PM:

*After sprinting in and holding onto Talus' lacerated wrist, Nikka stood back slightly and watched as the droids work on Talus, still stunned. She felt a hand on her shoulder, but didn't move. She still couldn't think straight after the arguement in Rama's, but she knew she had to be there for him now.. She did manage to hear Darkstar speak, but her expression never changed, and she managed to utter a soft whisper.*

"I know..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-02-2002 05:30 PM:

Talus laid on the table as the droids began to sew his wrist back together. As they began pumping blood back into his body he started to come to, everything was still hazy, he saw Lord Darkstar and then Nikka. The genetic engineering of his body meant that it restored his body's blood supplies much faster than a normal human, but not nearly fast enough for his wound. The transfusion was making him stronger though and he spoke quietly in a voice that did not sound like his.

"Damn Droids..." He faded back out.

Posted by Nikka on 09-02-2002 06:15 PM:

*The droids seemed to swarm around the side where Talus' injured wrist is, so Nikka decided to take up the other side and moved to the unoccupied side slowly. She looked down on him and took his hand in hers, remembering the moments he spent with her while she was injured. Indeed, the favor is being returned by her, but hopefully when he comes to again, he won't lash out again like he did. Nikka bent down, still having his hand in hers, and placed a soft kiss upon his forehead, saying nothing as of yet.*

"..."

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-02-2002 09:12 PM:

Nikka I love you, Please stay with me. Let me me your mate and companion Her long red hair framed her face perfectly as she stood before him in a transparent black gown. Her emerald green eyes lit aflame in the shadows of the night. The moon shone down on her from behind casting her shadow of Talus, the cold cool pool of her shadow.

You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. I could stand her for enternity, sustained by the power of your beauty.

Nikka slowly walked towards Talus, her arms open, she gazed at him, her eyes piercing the very fiber of his blackened soul. She beckoned him to come, Talus moved forward, each step his heart beat faster.

Come to me my love, be with me now and for eternity. She spoke but her lips did not move. As Talus reached the comfort of her arms he was thrown back. A dark menacing figure stepped between Nikka and himself, shadows seemed to eminate from him.

You will die before I allow you to have her. The voiced hissed, suddenly Talus was ripped of his feet, his body seemed to be torn in ever direction, the pain was excruciating, but bad as the pain in his heart when he saw the next vision.

You think I would take a weakling disciple before a Lord of Shadows, pitiful fool, it will be a pleasure to see your body ripped apart just as your heart surely is. She spoke as a serpent hissing. Wrapping her arms around him. Talus screamed, he saw faces, Mistress Shadowtide, Lord Darkstar, Calista, Lady Zena, all laughing at him and mocking his pain.

"I will not let you mock me" Talus screamed as he lept out of his hospital bed, he was awake but unaware of his surroundings, the nearest droid to him was instantly ripped apart, grabbing a scapel he lunged after Lord Darkstar.

"I am Talus Invictus, I will not be ridiculed!" He screamed, but he didn't make it far, the droids had sedated him heavily and he fell again to the floor, the scapel laying discarded to the side.

Posted by Nikka on 09-02-2002 09:26 PM:

*Nikka fell to the floor as he lunged out of the bed and toward Lord Darkstar. She scurried to stop him, screaming his name as she leapt to her feet, but then she saw him fall to the ground. The droids scurried over as well, rolling a lifting device over to his fallen body. Tears streamed down her face as she immediately rushed to his side, trying to lift him up the best that she could. She wrapped his uninjured arm around her neck, using a slight push with the force to lift him up. The droids then helped as well and got him back up into the bed. Just as he was placed back in the bed, Nikka felt a dark presence close by and remained on her guard. Someone was close by.*

*She rested her gaze upon him once again, his face was twisted with rage and fury. She felt something from him, like he was dreaming and it was powerful. Taking his hand again, Nikka bent down again and began speaking in a low tone to him, resting her other hand on his forehead, wiping a bit of prespiration off of his eyes and left it there.*

"Stay with me. I love you, please stay with me. You stayed with me once, remember? We grew very close in those moments. You were there when I needed someone, and nobody will ever take that away from me...nor will they ever take you from me."

Posted by Darth Phantom on 09-02-2002 09:47 PM:

:: A sudden feeling of Death filled the air as a Dark and Evil presence makes itself known. The door to Talus's room slowly opens in the hallway stands the Lord of Darkness Darth Phantom, clothed in his usual pitch black cloak and hood, His eye's had dimed somewhat though they were still blood red.

He entered the room and shut the door behind him, his right had sat upon his saber hilt as he looked around. He slowly released his saber and with both hands removed his hood, a melancholy look was etched upon his battle hardened face. The walked over to Nikka and took her hand into his ::

" My dearest Nikka, I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry. I never meant for this to happen, I never meant for you to think I abandoned you. This hurts more then you'll ever know, more then any Jedi could do to me, it hurts more then any broken bone, saber wound or being torchered could have done. I never meant to hurt you, I loved you and I still love you ... "

:: As he spoke a single tear rolled down his check and onto the floor and with that he released her hand and looked to Talus ::

" I hope you'll be happy with him ... "

:: Phantom turned to Darkstar and walked up to him until he was toe to toe with him ::

" You are a good Master Darkstar, I know we have had our differences, but I'm willing to put that aside in an effert to make new friends. I think we have much in common, which could lead to a great friendship. :

:: With that Phantom put out his hand ::

Posted by Nikka on 09-02-2002 10:03 PM:

*As the door swung open, Nikka looked up and grabbed the hilt of her saber. She scowled seeing it was Phantom and never took her eyes off of him. She fought so hard to keep from leaping at him, but she knew creating a scene was not good for Talus. Even though he was still sedated, he more than likely can sense and hear everything going on around him and Nikka did not wish to jeopardize his health.*

*When Phantom approached and took her hand, her eye contact broke from him, staring down as he spoke to her. After he finished what he was saying, she simply nodded slightly and kept her eyes on Talus, more tears falling down her face. His dreams seemed to have subsided since his facial expression was more at peace, but his eyebrows were still furrowed just a bit.*

*Everything else that happened was a bit of a blur. Nikka seemed to be lost in her own thoughts. Thoughts of losing another love that she thought would last a lifetime, and finding a new love that was stronger than the previous two, but she had no idea her leaving Phantom would affect him in such a way. She pulled up a chair then and sat down, still keeping Talus' hand in hers. Fading everything out in her mind, she rested her head on the mattress, laying next to his shoulder and closed her eyes. A deep sigh heaved from her chest as she needed to rest for a while...*

"........."

Posted by Drako on 09-03-2002 08:56 AM:

DarkStar watched his fellow Sith Lord, his green eyes as cold and menecing as Phantom's appearance. He locked his eyes with Phantom's, seeming to stare into his very soul. At last he nodded and took Phantom's hand in his own and shook it.

"I believe my friend, that is why we have clashed in the past, we have too much in common,"

He laughed and smiled, his eyes flicking to Talus and Nikka for a moment.

"I believe we have both accomplished what we came here to do, perhaps you would join me for a drink in Rama's? To...celebrate our new friendship,"

He smiled again but didn't move, if Phantom wanted to remain the ancient Sith wouldn't stop him, he would leave however, he did not believe Phantom would hurt Talus, he didn't look like he had a reason any more.

Posted by Talus Invictus on 09-03-2002 11:15 AM:

The sedatives had finally been metabolized by his body and Talus was regaining conciousness and awareness. His memory was fuzzy about what had happened since he blacked out the first time. As he woke he felt a hand clenching his, looking to his left he saw Nikka sitting there her head resting on the pillow next to his, she looked drained.

What have I done? This should have been a celebration for her, instead I have embarrassed her and myself in front of the entire council and the empire. Worse yet, what if Lord Darkstar knows what I've done? I will more than likely be spending some more time in here after he corrects the errors of my ways.

He looked over Nikka's sleeping body, he smiled as best he could, his right arm was sore and numb from the cut. Moving it over he caressed her face moving the hair away from her cherubic visage.

"I am sorry Nikka, I wish I could take back the trouble I've caused today but I can not, but I will make it right. I love you, my dark angel. Hopefully you know that."

After he whispered these words to her he leaned over and kissed her upon the lips, only the second time he had ever dared showed his affection to her physically.

Now I must go, I must make things right. Slowly he rose, he placed his mail shirt back over his body and placed his long black trenchcoat back on. He rose, he would go to the counicl room and await their punishment for his shame.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 09-03-2002 09:05 PM:

:: Phantom shook his head in agreement with DarkStar's statment, a small grin swept across the Phantom's lips ::

" Indeed. I agree we are very much alike. "

:: Phantom paused for a moment ::

" Sure I think a drink would be a good idea, lord knows I need one, I'll be there in a moment. "

:: Phantom slowly turned and faced Nikka and Talus, he nodded to both before submerging into the Darkness ::

Posted by Nikka on 09-03-2002 11:15 PM:

*Nikka stirred slightly as Talus kissed her, but didn't wake up. A light sigh escaped her lips as she did so, as if she sensed him touch her, but she remained sleeping, oblivious to her surroundings.*

"...."

Posted by Drako on 09-04-2002 07:48 AM:

DarkStar nodded and watched Talus leave

"I think there is something I had better watch first..."

Like Phantom he faded away, but unlike his fellow Sith Lord he didn't fade into the shadows, he used his cloak to absorb the light and set off at a run, to beat Talus to the council chambres, he knew where his apprentice was going and he knew why.
Working...
X