:: At Rains quarters ::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :: At Rains quarters ::

Vega stood, looking up at the gold plaque with "Rain Feral Sarin" engraver upon it. He smiled lightly as he brought a gloved hand up to knock on the door of his friends quarters, hoping she would be in this night.

*Rain looked up, suddenly realizing just how much of a mess her room was, broken glass from the mirror she broke a few nights ago still littered the floor. She quickly motioned with a hand, sending the glass into another room and quickly closing the door behind it all.
    She stood up and went to the door, already having a good idea as to who it would be. As she opened it and saw Vega, she smiled.*

"I guess this means Ame gave you the message?"

Comment

Well, I didn't actually SEE Ame. But I sort of assumed she had brought it.

Vega crossed his arms over his chest, canting his head to the side as he looked to Rain.

You said I should come and see you if I had anything I needed to discuss with you on the matter, well.. there's a few things.

His arms slouched down, leaving one hand lightly resting on his hip.

Maybe, if you're not too busy, I could come in to talk to you about them?

Comment

*Rain nodded*

"Of cource, come in."

*She motioned with one hand for him to enter as a chair slid from her desk for him to sit in as she sat on her neatly made bed, her legs crossed, still wearing a similar slightly oversized outfit she had when she had made the holotransmission for Vega.*

"I'm afraid I can only offer you water to drink this day, I left my wines and such over at my other home. But, anyway, how are you this night, my friend?"

Comment

Vega took the seat, sitting facing Rain.

How am I this eve? I am fairly well..

He nodded lightly, reminded of one of the matters he wished to speak of.

..and yourself, Rain, how are you feeling?

Comment

*Her eyes seem to grow a shade lighter as he asked the question. Her face was blank.*

"I've been dealing with conflicts. However, this evening has been fairly peaceful."

Comment

He was convinced at all by her answer, but decided to accept it for the moment.

Alright then. You mentioned in your message, a possible problem with you being a bridesmaid for Dara.. according to my knowledge this shouldn't be a problem..

Vega watched her intently. He knew something was wrong, but he wasn't sure what.

Comment

*She nodded*

"Good, then I'd be happy to go with you, Vega."

*From the way she sat it was hard to tell what she was thinking, what was truely going on in her head. And she liked it that way.*

Comment

Well..

He glanced around, picking up the feeling that he might have interupted something.

.. I should probably be going. Glad we've sorted everything out.. I shall look forward to attending our Masters wedding with you very much, Rain.

Comment

*She blinked a few times, her cheeks turning slightly red for an instant before it was quickly surpressed.*

"I..I look forward to it as well."

Comment

He rose one hand, saluting by pressing two fingers against his right temple, with a light nod and a smile.

Excellent.. I'll see you around then.

Turning, he walked slowly from the room, a large grin spreading across his face.

Comment

Working...
                      X