A light rap...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A light rap...

..Against Eve's door was heard through the dim hallways. Gitane sighed, rubbing her forehead as she waited anxiously for the door to slide open. Gitane gave another rap at the door, murmuring to herself.--

"Please be here... I don't feel like taking a ship out to search..."

-- Eve heard the raps and yelled out not too loud. --

Who's there ? Gitane ?

-- She opened slightly the door to check who it was and sighed as she saw dear Gitane. She fully opened the door and rubbed her forehead discretly. She just got another seizure and ran out of Tryptophan. --

Sit down, Gi ..

-- Eve sat down in another chair but with the chair backwards. She crossed her arms on the back of the chair and leaned her chin on them. --

What brings you to my dump, Gi ?

Comment

--Gitane gave a light smile to her 'sister' before glancing at her hands, one resting absently against her stomach. She drew in a small breath and met with Eve's gaze again, speaking.--

"I was..Vega and I were curious to whether you would like to be the godmother of our children?"

Comment

-- Eve was surprised for a moment. She thought for a moment, looking on the side. --

Umm .... Godmother ? Are you sure, Gi ?

Comment

-- Eve was surprised for a moment. She thought for a moment, looking on the side. --

Umm .... Godmother ? Are you sure, Gi ?

-- She looked back at Gitane and smiled slightly, sighing. --

I'd be glad to do it, Sis.

Comment

"Thank you.."

--Gitane smiled warmly, pushing a stray lock of hair from her face. She looked around, silently noting the jossled look of the room. It didn't seem to have been done by carelessness or will..

Gitane returned her gaze to Eve, her expression more serious, concerning.--

"Was everything alright before I came?"

Comment

-- Eve blinked at Gitane's question. She looked around in her own room. Everything was a mess. To ease the pains of her last seizures, she practically destroyed everything in her room. Thinking she should not worry her little sister, she forced herself to smile. She didn't want to lie ... but she had to cover it. --

Don't worry, I'm fine now.

Comment

Working...
              X