Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ::Rama drags the lowly patron into the depths of HQ ::

Countied from the bar.

:: Lower and lower they went To the lowest level the turbolifts would go. Rama pushed the patron out of the lift and contiunes behind them down the hall. Till they came to the end............dimmly lit and a dead end to boot. Rama walks forward and feels along the wall. Just then a lighted square appears around Rama's hand. ::

"Hand print idenfication accepted.........Welcome Rama Sha."

:: THe Dead end began to creek and move, it sllid out of the way and revealed a stair well. Rama pushed the patron towards the steps. ::

"I hope you have your note book.......cause your gonna wanna write down what you see and hear."

RE: ::Rama drags the lowly patron into the depths of HQ ::

(His face was still drying from the drink that had been tossed in his face, but he still found this man amusing. Trying to force his opinions on someone else, by merely stating them. A person comes to their conclusions from what they see, not from what they are told to believe. At least that’s how it was for the patron.

Now he had something to show him and had dragged the patron into a place he didn’t even know existed. The patron expected he would most likely not be leaving this place. This pale skinned man probably had no intention of letting him leave with the knowledge he now had, being brought here. That made him wonder what the whole point of this was.

Was it just to try and sway the opinion of one man, a simple journalist who had no use of, nor any real knowledge beyond educational means, of the Force? To satisfy his own self pride was the most obvious reason. But it was possible there may be something else, even though the possibility of death was even greater than the possibility of fully understanding.

He followed the man, his notebook still in hand. He had yet to utter a word to him, but it didn’t appear he needed to, seeing everything he thought seemed to be known by him.)

Comment

Re: RE: ::Rama drags the lowly patron into the depths of HQ

:: Rama began down the long dark stair well.......it was barely lit, but Rama had no trouble navgiating it. He reached the bottom......there were two huge doors, they shined with a golden hue. Rama pushed them open. ::

"You know.....if you were really as smart as you think you are......you would have tired to escape before now."

Comment

RE: ::Rama drags the lowly patron into the depths of HQ ::

(Subject continues to believe that he knows what I should be thinking better than I. And in trying to force his beliefs, only further proves that he is quite close minded. Being self centered is a natural thing most beings should and do practice, but attempting to force that self centeredness on others is a sign of weakness and fear. Weakness of own self confidence and a fear of what other people’s perceptions are.

The Patron continued to follow and suck up all the information he could gather with his eyes and ears. He showed no signs of fear, no signs of apprehension, only curiosity and interest.)

Comment

:: Rama pushed open the doors......they opened to a Round room carved out of the bedrock it's self. the walls had been smoothed and reflected the light coming from the overheads. Lineing the walls were objects from all parts of the universe. Dewback skins, Wookie Skulls, a few lightsaber with various differnt degrees of battle damage. On the other side.....the suit of Armour Rama wore when he went to battle as Darth Shatan. Next to it a robotic arm set up on a pestal. The reamaining room was made up of small items in display cases of one kind or another. Things that didn't seem at all odd.....a Hat.....a game cube of some kind. But Rama moved past all this to the wall directly across from the door. On the wall were three hatchs.....one stacked on top of each other, they had round turn wheels on them. ::

" Ah.....this one!"

:: Rama pressed his face up against the cool metal of the Middle hatch. ::

"Tell me......you think you know me. Know what I think.....what I feel. How I behave......what would a person like me keep in here?"

Comment

(Still doesn’t speak just writes. He still continues to make egotistical assumption, thinking I know how he thinks, or how he feels. I only write what I see, and all I see is a frightened man. A man frightened by the perceptions others have of him. He attempts to convey strength behind a façade of power when in fact all I see is his weakness. He may be a killer, but he is weak of will, too concerned with his outward appearance. Much like he is now, attempting to push me around and make me afraid, how pathetic.)

Comment

"HEy! Were I come from when someone asks you a question you answer."

Comment

Re: :: Enters the med bay with Nuri ::

(Looks up from his writing into Rama’s face blankly, yet still does not say a word. The Patron looks as if he is waiting for something.)

Comment

:: Rama stares at him and then turns the wheel on the end of the door and pulls it out. The supercooled air rushes out and appears as a mist in the air as he pulls tray. On the tray was a body bag ::

Comment

(He has revealed what looks to be some type of crypt or morgue. This makes one wonder if he intends to place me alongside what he appears to be about to show me, or whether it is some type of way to try and change the opinions I have made in my mind, which he seemed to easy to pick up on earlier.

The Patron was still amazed to have been brought into this place at all. What purpose could it serve the Sith Master to bring a total stranger into what looked to be a secret installation of some kind?)

Comment

:: Rama unzipped the bag to show a set of charded bones. ::

Meet.....Sith Kat. The one know as Dalethira was suppose to help me bury her, but she had more important things to do it seems. So I moved her down here.

Comment

Re: ::Rama drags the lowly patron into the depths of HQ

(It wasn’t a pleasant sight and whoever this man was talking about obviously belonged in such a place, but what the hell was the purpose of showing this to the patron.

Now he has shown me a dead body. Is this someone else that this man killed because of his fear of other people’s perceptions? Or was this the same fate he has in store for me?

He looked up from his writing with a totally bewildered expression.)

Comment

Re: ::Rama drags the lowly patron into the depths of HQ

:: Rama opened the one above, it was followed by simlar effects. He unzipped the bag for this one. Inside were mere chunks of person. Skin bleached white. ::

Know who this is?

Comment

I dont know whats this about.

But putting an end to this stupidity that seems based in OOC problems.

End Story.

If you dont like it, tough @#%$.

Patron next time realize you cant kill someone like that.

Comment

Working...
                            X