:: Enters the med bay with Nuri ::

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :: Enters the med bay with Nuri ::

Countinued from <A HREF=http://pub59.ezboard.com/fthesempirefrm9.showMessage?topicID=167.topic> here </a>

She looks around the med bay and sits herself down. She looks back at her hand and places it flat on a small table the best she can, slowly setting it herself.

Comment

:: Rama jumps up on the bed next to her and watches as the droid move over and start attending to her burn and hand. He then looks over to see some droids heading his way as well. ::

You didn't stick around in the Council room.....a lot ppl wanted to offer congrats to you. And who do you think they came to asking about you?

:: Rama laughs slightly knowing she knew the answer. ::

Comment

"No, who?" :|

!

Comment

:: Rama cocks an eye brow then whencies as a the medical droid prodes the burn on his hand. ::

Ow............

Me.

Comment

"Well you could always tell them to mind their own f***ing business." =^__^=

Comment

Well if they were.....OW.......asking about our Sex life or something I most likely would. But I was a little puzzled myself as to why you left. So I followed you and found you.....OW.....Punching Rocks.

EASY! :: Rama yells at the small droid probeing him hand. The droid lets out a few beeps and then rolls off. ::

I CAN FIND OUT WHAT THAT MEANS YOU KNOW!!!!

:: Rama turns his attenntion back to Nuri. ::

I just wish you would tell me what's wrong.

:: Rama waves his good hand At her ::

I know....... I know....Your searching for a way to tell me.

Comment

"I don't... I don't feel I belong here for starters. I didn't feel like being congratulated for something that didn't come from any personal achievement of mine."

Comment

Do you feel like you belong any where else you go?

And what do you mean didn't come from any personal achievement of mine?

Comment

"It doesn't feel earned somehow. Any of this...."

Comment

Ah........I see.

:: The Droid brings over a jar of Bacta and instructs Rama to place his hand in it. He does so. ::

You don't feel you earned it and it was just given to you to fill an empty spot right?

Comment

"Not exactly. It feels like it was just done for the sake of being done. Something that had to happen in due time, just by my being here; which I shouldn't even be."

Comment

What makes you say you shouldn't be here? I mean im here........Kali is here.

Comment

"Well you two make me feel like I belong here.... it's just... Hmmmm..." she sighs.

Comment

Yeah? Go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X