Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*cleans her room*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • *cleans her room*


    *is detsroying her room instead of cleaning it*

  • #2

    Thats what i'd do in the same situation, usually...

    Comment


    • #3

      *laughs*

      Comment


      • #4

        do you wish to help me??*looks imploringly at him*i dont think its all that bad

        Comment


        • #5

          I walk in slowly, surveying the destruction that loomed before me.... I look at demonight and raise an eyebrow, in sort of a half-smile.

          "I love what you've done to the place.... Very quaint, and homey."

          I then look at her in a different way, my brow slight furrowed in concern.

          "Is there anything specific that brought around this.... re-decorating?..."

          Comment


          • #6

            ummm..*falls down laughing*yeah surre

            Comment


            • #7

              I raise an eyebrow curiously.

              "You seem to be having fun..."

              I sit down slowly by her.

              "Is.... is there anything that I can do?... I.. I thought that with your room being the way that it is.... you might want some help..."

              Comment


              • #8

                sure babe....*laughs*

                Comment


                • #9

                  I smile faintly as she laughed, liking the sound.

                  "Well then... my delightful demoness.... what would you have me do? I am at your disposal."

                  Comment


                  • #10

                    help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!*throws a book at fali*

                    Comment


                    • #11

                      I shrug my shoulders.

                      "It works for me..."

                      I then grab a pillow and whip it at fali.

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        *laughs at fali*alright if you find any kind of clothing with blood or torn to shreds..tell me..no stealing my weapons..ok?

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          I nod to her and smile a little.

                          "I shall not steal your weapons, I have more than what I need already."

                          I start to carefully pick things up, trying to organize the chaos of the room, finding some interesting things...

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            *picks up a well used an dried bloody dagger*hmmmmmm?

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              I continue to search through things... trying to sort them out, trying to make sense of the chaos, I was making progress, but there was still alot to do.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X