Restlessness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restlessness...

Nuriko returns to her room, her daughter Kali in her arms. She's fast asleep, far too tired to observe any more training.

Her apprentices had been complaining... saying it was all going to slow. Saying they needed to advance. It was all true, there was no dispute. But Nuriko had concerns of her own. She bit her lip and opened the door to her room. Rama wasn't there... ...again. If only she could be surprised about that.

Nuriko went over to Kali's room and placed her down on her bed. It was new, plush and soft, and surrounded by Kali's favorite stuffed animals. She sat next to her daughter and ran her fingers through the girl's hair. Her black hair...

Her hand stopped still, as if it had been frozen. She pulled back and gave Kali a goodnight kiss on the forehead before closing the girl's door.

She heaved a sigh and walked over to her empty bed. Nuriko sat down and layed back, staring up at the ceiling.

He walked up to the door of Mistress Nuriko's room, not knowing if she had already fallen asleep or not. He brought a hand up to the door, getting ready to knock. He bit his lower lip lightly, wondering if should or shouldn't disturb Nuriko, as she obviously had thoughts on her mind. He was merely there to offer his support...he knocked a couple times on the door, not being too loud.

Comment

Not here huh?

:: Rama's face hovered over her ::

You should pay more attention.......If I were a snake I would have bit you. Hell I might have bit you anyhow.

:: He turns to the door. ::

You gonna get that....someone is gonna knock.

Comment

She came out of her daze and blinked a couple of times. "I'm sorry, what?"

She heard the knocking on the door. "I better get that." Nuriko walked over to the door and opened it partially. "Magus?"

Comment

He offered a light smile towards Nuriko. "Mistress? You haven't seemed yourself lately, and, well, I was concerned and thought I might check up on you. Is everything alright..?" He stood with his hands in his pockets. Seeing Master Rama within the room, he gave a bow in terms of respect and greeting.

Comment

"Somewhat," she said in response to his question. "I'm sorry I haven't been able to continue your training. I haven't been well, I'm afraid."

Comment

He shook his head a bit. "I don't mind, I understand you have problems to deal with."

Comment

"Very well... for now, I'll be resting here if you need me. I'm fine though..." She smiled at him weakly. "Good night." She closed the door.

Comment

What did Phantom want?

:: Rama dropped down on then bed ::

Comment

"He just wanted to see how I was doing." She sat next to him. There was something she wanted to say, but the words just weren't coming out. She bit her lip in frustration.

Comment

:: Rama looked up at the celeing. ::

I know I havn't really been myself the last few weeks...........and I fear things will only get worse before they get better.

Comment

Her eyes glowed a quick hush of gold before they returned to her dark green color. She grabbed her head. "You and me both."

Nuriko turned around and walked towards the bed. She sat next to him. "There's something I'd like to.. discuss with you. A problem? I'm not really sure... I guess..."

Comment

Yeah? Im all ears.

Comment

"Mast-- ....Rama, do you truly believe I love you?"

Comment

Believe? It's not something you Believe, it's just something you know. Yes....I know you do.

Comment

Working...
                              X