Knocks On His Masters Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knocks On His Masters Quarters

Waits outside as he knocks at his masters quarters.

The door slides opened on its on accord and DarthNinja sees his Master Dalethria before him ... dressed in her usual black cloak with the hood pulled back. Her eyes betray her tiredness but her voice shows no such weakness, "Yes, my Apprentice?"

Comment

Did I come at a bad time Master?

Comment

"No, it is alright. Was there something you require?"

Comment

I wished to learned more until I become a master as well.

Comment

She smirked slightly, "You have quite a ways to go before you can achieve that ... that is if you survive of course."

Comment

I will survived.

Comment

"We'll see ... the future is always in motion ... as is your life."

She turned her head to look briefly inside her quarters and then returned to her Apprentice, "Was there something you needed to talk to me specifically about? If that is the case you can come in."

Dalethria stepped aside to gesture him inside.

Comment

walks in and looks around.

Comment

He walked into the living room where couches and chairs were laid out. Pictures of Ogre's and Dalethria's home away from home, Meras, hung upon the walls. Straight ahead, which caught her Apprentice's eyes first, was a trophy case that held lightsabres, ancient weapons and medals that they had achieved together.

"Something to drink?" Dalethria asked as she waited by an end table that had various alcoholic drinks in wine flasks.

Comment

Nice room Master and sure I will joined you for a drink.

Comment

She turned with a playful smile on her face, 'What would you like? Unless you wish for me to pluck the answer out of your head."

Comment

smirks back and says go ahead as he smiles at her.

Comment

"Really now? I give you a chance to take that back. Trust me, I won't be gentle", Dalethria said as she uncorked a bottle of wine.

Comment

hmmmmmmmm alright as he hears the bottle uncorked. Master I do have something for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X