A Blood Sister's Lament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Blood Sister's Lament

:: Athena was inside an ebony casket etched in gold trim with the symbols of the Sith Empire as well as those of her family adorning the casing. Her weaponry had been carefully laid out within the dark crimson velvet lining and the Sith Knight's attire was befitting someone of royal descent.

Her death had been sudden and senseless.. a dark beacon in the galaxy which would exert a vile wrath no more. Athena had always given everything she had to the Sith Empire and to her Master, Dara Shadowtide. Her loyalty was deep and unwavering and often she had remarked she would gladly give her life to serve the organization.. however in this case, her death only served to open a void in the Empire. For her place could not be filled and her memory would live on for all eternity.

Comrades of the Empire had been showing their last respects to such an accomplished dark side warrior throughout most of the day. It was now time for her sisters to say their last farewell ::
    [c]
    <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
    <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
    Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
    Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
    Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
    Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
    Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
    Abydos Nighthawk

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
    </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
    </TABLE>[/c]

A holo recording of many things for her family and friends lay resting on the velvet next to her layed out weapons. As the different members of the Empire Athena had served until her death entered and took their seats. Each one saddened with the effects of what had happened.

After 30 mins the recording started. The Image of Athena shimmered to life. She was dressed in her combat clothes and had some of her weapons on as well. The recording was only updated a few days ago.

" I am most unpleased to be seeing each of you in this manner. If this recording is playing then I have become one with the darkness I have served. "

The Image looked at where Dara was sitting. Next to her was Dale.

" I see sisters have become sisters once more. "

The image smiled and moved its right arm towards the awaiting weapons.

" I shall not take these to my grave, why should I?" The Image looked at Dale.

" Dale, Your Katana is waiting for you. Take it and always remember me. For Aliya there is a small Roon Stone on a chain. She will grow stronger from it. It was a gift from the Vampyre Pandora."

The image turned and looked at the main room.

" Eve Siren, My sister of darkness...You I wish you to have my Violet blade. I know I have about 4 sabers, but this one's hilt is adorned with onyx, and silver. It matches your bike.

Vega Van-Derveld, My darling and most understand friend. I wish for you, my Red saber. Take it and spill the blood of Jedi for me. The hilt is engraved with the day I meet you upon it.

Phantom, Cale you have the saber I gave to you in Yogs. Show the ones we hate so much the wrath of a fallen Sith.

Syren, I just got to know you... I leave you my 13 throwing daggers. A few spilt the blood of the Jedi Anbira. Train hard, and you will be as feared as the rest of us little one. "

The image seemed to pause for a Moment.

" Jedah Lynch, I leave for you and my Sister Razielle... Many of photos of Raz and I. As well as my pearl hilted blasters. "

Oddly the Image of Athena looked right at Sith Master Rama Sha...

" Rama Sha... I fear you even in death. This has adorned my family walls for years. I leave it here with my family now. One of the first Sith crafted LightSabers, known to history. I stole it from a museum long ago, They say it is so old they don't know who was the owner.

Lord Snack, There is a small wrist blaster it fits on your right wrist.

Dyne, Jez, and Dante... Dyne one of my close friends, Jez and Dante my apprentice's. Vibro blades. Small deadly and Jedi never see them about to remove their skin. "

The Image finally rested it eyes upon Dara Shadowtide.

" My Sister, Master, and best friend... I'm sorry I have left you here. Please take my Lightwhip. Its deadly, graceful and powerful. Much like yourself. The Art of such a weapon was forgotten long ago. The blade is an Ice blue, the only other functioning whip is within the hands of my Clone The Lady Athena, whom is more then likely running a muck at the Oasis."

The Image once more looked at her friends, her family. It smiled once more.

" Allow me to leave with the things I have earned here. My honor, my rank, and my two weapons given to me from my Master upon my rank. I shall forever miss you all. I am not gone but merely within each of you threw the darkside. "

The image flickered and dissipated.

Comment

<Syren was sitting in the back of the room, silently staring at the holographic image of Athena. It was almost like she was really here, alive once more in this world, but Syren knew better. Sorrow choked her small figure as "Athena" spoke, knowing quite well that the Empire had a great loss indeed. Syren, I just got to know you... I leave you my 13 throwing daggers. A few spilt the blood of the Jedi Anbira. Train hard, and you will be as feared as the rest of us little one. Her head snapped up at her name being mentioned, and a ghost of a sad smile could be seen on her face. Athena had surprised her by leaving her such great weapons in her hands ...

When the image of Athena flickered away, Syren bit her lower lip and stared back down in the ground. She would always remember the Sith Knight and her unwavering loyalty. She didn't move in respect of the silence that followed, for Athena's remembrance had just begun .. And maybe, one day, she herself would join the blissful dark that had enloped Athena.>

Comment

:: Dia stood at the back of the room. She had not gotten the chance to get to know Athena, but she knew of the Knight's loyalty and dedication to the Empire. And in their brief conversations, she knew Athena was a incredible person as well. Her death was a great loss to the Empire.

Her death was also a great loss to the many friends and family she had within the Empire. Dia knew that their grief in this hour was greater than her own, simply because she did not know Athena as well as they did. Her presence her was not only out of respect to Athena, but to show support for those who grieved her death. ::

Comment

Vega stood over the coffin in which Athena lay, in silence. His eyes were fixed on her pale face, watching the quietened expression with the faintest hope of movement.

Vega Van-Derveld, My darling and most understand friend. I wish for you, my Red saber. Take it and spill the blood of Jedi for me. The hilt is engraved with the day I meet you upon it.

As the holovideo addressed him, he closed his eyes nodded solemnly.

Comment

Shes dead?...

Like a Porceline doll she looked in that coffine, her face in silence and peace, her body in rest.

I took a glace about the room, every eye rested on her face.

Comment

::Chaos stood beside his friend Sieken. He said nothing, but the two Sith understood each others sadnes. Athena would be missed.::

Comment

Tempist stood in the back of the room, leaning against the wall. He hadn't known Athena long, but he had considered her one of his only true friends. Ever since their spar, she had harbored some of his memories, and they came flooding back into his head when she died... she was one of the only people who knew as much about him as he did... a single greyish tear fell from the corner of his eye, and served as a reminder to him that no matter how important anyone is, nothing lasts forever. He closed his eyes, and sent a force message to Athena's corpese, partly wishing that she was still alive to hear it, partly knowing that her spirit was still here, and she would hear it anyway.

Goodbye Athena, I hope you find peace within the darkness.

Comment

*It had all happened way too quickly. The new recruit, the inquiries, everything had been proceeding as normal. Snack took a back seat after he asked his one question, like he normally does. He was never good at asking for a load of information from a single person who he had never met before.

Then in a matter of a few seconds, Dara's voice rung in his ears, "Snack, get out!" Others were named as well, but his name stood out. The Force told him to follow, and with the rush of everyone exited the room. Then boom.

He stood from where he was blown to, looked behind him and wiped off the rubble and dust that accumulated on his clothing. Rage and anger ran through his form but he kept it down and silent. He returned to his room that day, without much worries only to learn a few hours later that Athena had been killed in that explosion.

So there he was, at one of the only places that could send chills down his spine; a place that could scare the bejesus out of him: a funeral. Snack kept to himself, his hood lowered around his shoulders, and a few strands of hair dangling infront of his emotionless eyes. His entire body conveyed no emotion. His thoughts conveyed no emotions. It was not that he felt no sadness nor hurt, but he had a hard time showing it, especially under these circumstances. During his training to become a Sith and to drive out the Light, Ogre had told him that death is natural and one should expect it. And that taking one's life should not bring any emotional scars. The lesson was learned, porbably too well.

The Dark Lord sat there and listened to the holo-image of Athena. She spoke, her voice quiet and soft. Just as it had always been when the two use to talk about this and that, training and whatnot. He considered her one of his true friends here at the Empire, as she was one of the select few that actually tried to get to nkow Snack on a personal level and not a warrior's level. He smiled.

"Lord Snack, There is a small wrist blaster it fits on your right wrist." The message was short and to the point. No words of forgiveness, no words of friendship, no words of anything except what she left and what it was. That's all that needed to be said and Athena knew it, and so did Snack. Words did not speak and could not say everything that was wished to be said. Actions, gestures and other details did. Snack nodded and looked at where the wrist blaster was. He would get it later when the services were completed and not many were left in the room.

The message stopped causing the room to fall silent. Everyone seemed to be looking in the direction where Athena's lifeless body lay. SLowly, Snack stood up and made his way catiously to where she was. He looked down to her pale blue face, her eyes closed. He closed his own and moved his right hand over Athena's brow. Placing his thumb and forefinger on her temples ever so gently, the Lord spoke through the Force, knowing that the spirit never dies and is always connected to the body.

Your death was with honor, as every warrior's should be. ...... You will be missed. And thanks...

He took his hand away and reopened his eyes. His face and eyes were still emotionless as he made his way back over to his seat.*

Comment

Nikka heard a woman's voice ringing from the halls of the Empire headquarters.... She followed it and arrived at the area just in time to see the holo image of her flicker off and dissipate. Everyone was standing around or seated, but Nikka remained standing in the back where no one could notice her...

Glancing to the casket where the young woman lay, the Sith Disciple lowered her head in silence... She remembered seeing her around here and there but never introduced herself. It hadn't been that long since she returned and got the feeling of being back just yet.

Nikka sighed deeply. The solemn atmosphere was beginning to get to her. Everything, including the loss of her fiance and child was getting to her now.. It really wasn't like her to experience feelings like this but she shared everyone's grief. She knew what it was like to lose a friend and a family member. Amidst the sorrow and sadness, the Disciple managed to tap into the dark side and transmit a single Force message to the departed warrior.

May the Darkness guide you in death ...

Comment

Callista stood in the back, leaned up against a wall in the shadows. It hadn't sunk in that Athena was gone. Although not extremely good friends, she had known the woman for years and now she wished she had had the time to get to know her better. Why didn't I have more conversations with her? The thoughts kept running through her mind over and over...

Peering towards the casket, she caught the slightest glimpse of Athena's pale face. "So young..." The darkness had claimed someone that young...and for what? Trust? Friendship? Loyalty? Callista gritted her teeth together...a friend had killed her...someone she trusted enough to bring back to TSE. In her mind, that went to show that people were better off alone. At least Athena would be alive...

She let her thoughts drift back to what she remembered of Athena. The upbeat, deadly, beautiful, friendly Athena. A smile crossed the Sith Warriors features as she realized those were the memories she would keep with her.

Comment

"A lightsaber........Why would she give this to me?"

Comment

After Rama had spoken, Dalethria rose from her seat and walked up to the casket, laying her hands on the side.

Her first Blood Sister was dead. She was the only person alive to know what Dalethria was like before coming to the Empire... There were just so many things that Athena was to her that the Sith didn't know what to feel .... It was why her face showed no emotion or any tears, unlike how she entered the Council Room where she met Dara.

There were some Sith here new and old. Some were once friends of Dalethria when she was a member here... either way. Her own grief and anger would be alone for her to feel and no one else.

She closed her eyes, honoring Athena in memory, as she took the Katana. It was an old gift, one she never wanted back. Next Dalethria took the amulet for Athena wanted her daughter to have. The pain of knowing Aliandra would never remember her Aunt Athena properly stabbed at her heart.

Another moment passed and Dalethria opened her eyes to look at her Sister one last time ... The image of Athena was burned into memory before turning on her heal, leaving the room.....

Comment

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide stepped into the room and nodded to those fellow comrades present on such a solemn occasion. Dara had heard the message from Athena and it had done nothing but consume her further with guilt over a situation she should have stopped from happening. Hearing Rama's question, she spoke to him via the Dark Side ::

< I do not know exactly why she wanted you to have it, Rama, but she did respect you after all that initial time fearing you. It's just a final gesture of respect from her most likely. >

:: Walking over to the ebony casket, Dara retrieved the lightwhip left for her by her sister and apprentice. Tears filled her eyes as she looked upon Athena for the final time. She took a deep breath and would learn to use this weapon to honor the memory of a valiant warrior of darkness and loyal apprentice. Gathering herself and taking a deep breath, she was only able to say the following words before her voice broke.. the Sith Master obviously still in immense pain from the shock of what had occured ::

"Thank you all for coming to honor Athena's memory this day.. she will never be forgotten."

:: Nodding once as her vision began to blur, she headed out of the room quickly to meet up with Dalethria outside. Clearing her throat she spoke quietly ::

"Dale.. <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/fthesempirefrm2.showMessage?topicID=304.topic>wait</a>.."

[c]
                            <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
                            <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                            <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
                            Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
                            Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
                            Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
                            Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
                            Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
                            Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
                            Abydos Nighthawk

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
                            Staff of the Tides

Quote:
                            "Do not talk about what you have done
                            or what you are going to do...
                            do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
                            </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
                            </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

:: Rama approched and picked up the saber. Indeed it was old. Older then any he had ever seen. And on the bottom was an inscription of a language he had never seen. He lit it and a red Blade came forth. He swung it around a few times, and then unignited it. ::

"A piece that no mordern Science could match."

:: He looked over at the body in the Casket. ::

"One good turn deserves another."

:: Rama took his own saber from his belt and replaced it with the saber that had been given him. He then layed his Saber under Athena's hands ::

"May it serve you well in the great beyond."

:: and with that he turned and left. ::

Comment

Working...
                              X