Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain drops keep fallin' on my head

[c]Rain drops keep fallin' on my head
    And just like the guy whose feet are big for the bed.
    Nothing seems to fit.
    Those raindrops are fallin' on my head
    They keep fallin'
    So I just did me some talkin' to the sun.
    And I said I didn't like the way
    He got things done, sleepin' on the job,
    Those raindrops are fallin' on my head
    They keep fallin'
    But there's one thing
    I know the blues they send to meet men won't defeat me.
    It won't be long till happiness
    Steps up to greet me
    Rain drops keep fallin' on my head
    But that doesn't mean my eyes
    Will soon be turnin' red,
    Cryings not for me cause
    I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
    Because I'm free, nothing worrying me
    [/c]

Outside of the TSE HQ a glum looking figure sat on one of the benches placed around the grounds. The chair was underneath a willow tree, which dripped droplets of water down onto Vega's head. The sky above was grey and thick with clouds that sent a constant shower of rain down onto the ground. The water matted the Sith Lords fair hair down against his cheeks and temples, trickling down the back of his shirt in icy streams. His wolf-like cyan eyes stared upwards intently at nothing in particular, his lips in a placid smirk. The beads of rain slid down his forehead into his eyes, but he didn’t blink – it was like he was transfixed by something.

"Lord Vega ...?"

<Syren was walking towards the HQ when she saw his dead-like figure. Somewhat concerned, she stopped besides him, ignoring the rain that pounded down.

Comment

A sad smile came over Vega's lips as he heard a voice speak.

"Yes Syren?"

He would have normally corrected her and told her to call him only Vega, but he didn't seem to have the energy for that today.

Comment

"Is something troubling you?"

<She frowned slightly and pushed a strand of wet hair out of her eyes.>

Comment

"Mmmm,"

He nodded his head lightly and glanced sideways at the Disciple.

"You should probably get inside ... you'll catch your death of cold out here."

Comment

"If I was worried about myself then I wouldn't have stopped by your side."

<She crossed her arms.>

"What's the matter?"

Comment

"A lot of things on my mind, a lot to think about,"

He laughed weakly, "It's getting me down a bit, that's all."

Comment

"Do you mind telling me ..? Maybe it'll relieve the burden on your chest."

Comment

"Athena's death has saddened me a great deal ... I was only just becoming good friends with her when it happened."

His fists visibly tightened as he spoke.

Comment

<At the mention of Athena's death, Syren's shoulders sagged as she uncrossed her arms. They hung loosely at her sides as her saddened eyes gazed over at Vega.>

"Her death was a tragic loss ..."

Comment

"To many of us. I cannot help but wonder what would have become of her had that infidel not taken her away,"

With this said he rose to his feet in the rain, gritting his teeth.

"To waste her life in such a fashion ... just thinking about it makes my blood boil!"

Comment

"... But there is nothing we can do, except spill the blood of more Jedi as she wished."

<She watched as Vega stood up and winced.>

Comment

"How true, I shall also see that vengence is wrought upon any and all associated with that misfit who caused her death," he said with a sick glint in his eyes.

Comment

<She really didn't like the condition that Vega was in. Not only was he dangerously aggravated, but also seemed ... demented. In a strange sort of way.>

"....."

<Keeping silent was the only thing she could think of at the moment.>

Comment

Working...
                            X