Of great importance (Dara)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of great importance (Dara)

Daegal Murdoch had seen some interesting times during his tenure at the Empire, that was to be sure. Many ups and downs had befallen all of his compatriots during the time since he had joined. Today was no exception. Today was an up for the Sith Knight, and it was a rare one. He was going on a mission, one of great importance to him. However, he had an obligation to his Master to let her know of his whereabouts. As he depressed the small button on the communications console of his Liquidator Class Cruiser, the Eagles Wing, he sent her a time-delayed messaged, informing her of his mission. When she awoke, the message would be waiting.

:: As the Sith Master awoke in her personal chamber, a small crimson light blinked on the communications console as a beeping sound echoed in the room. Rising from her sleeping area, she walked over to the panel and depressed the button, her curiousity brimming with who the message was from and what it was in regards to ::

[c]
    <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
    <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
    Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
    Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
    Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
    Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
    Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
    Abydos Nighthawk, Anubis Lockheart

Mentor to: Nikka DarkStorm

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
    </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
    </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

As the Sith Master depressed the button on her communications console, an image of Daegal Murdoch, one of her apprentices, flickered into view. The Sith Knight's face looked stern, determined. The man was kneeling, for he had the utmost respect for his Master, and all that she stood for.

"My Master, I apologize for this message arriving so early, but I felt that you would want to know of this as soon as possible. Early this morning, I departed on a personal mission: destination Coruscant. There, I will be meeting two bounty hunters. I have reason to believe that this mission may be less than smooth, so I have taken with me an emergency communicator. Should my life be taken, it will deploy a message to yourself, as well as the entire Council with detailed information as to my whereabouts and why I was there. Thank you for your time, Master."

With that, the man's image faded just as quickly as it had came.

Comment

:: Dara nodded as she listened to the message from her apprentice. The Sith Master had always been proud of Daegal. His attention to detail in training, his rigid stance on always being prepared for battle with his many practice spars practically paralleled her own time in the Empire back when she was a Knight. She was certain he was skilled enough to travel on his own in such conditions and expected the Dark Side to guide his every action while he was away. A smile spread across her lips as she actually did not anticipate ever receiving that emergency message ::

Comment

Working...
        X