Deadwood: Never a dull moment - closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadwood: Never a dull moment - closed

*The room was trashed, broken glass everywhere from the mirror again. Someone was having fun messing with his mind. They kept replacing the mirror in his room. And thus, he would keep breaking it. And echoes in the force of someone entering and exiting his room without his knowledge was driving him mad. They did it when he slept.
    Which was why he did not sleep this night.
    Whoever it was, was skilled in the force. They hid their presence from him well; a fact that bothered him even more.
    So this night he lay still on his bed, his eyes open, contemplating...things.
    Things like his most recent dreams. Dreams of her.
    Not his mother, nor Ame. But another woman he had destroyed. He knew she was still out there, lurking in the shadows of his mind. Raine was thankful that she wasn't real to anyone else. They all thought she was "dead"; that she had been destroyed and that he was created.
    All of that was the truth. It just left out one key fact.
    He was one of two...Half of who he once was, was missing. He had left her to die. However, Raine had begun to get the sickening feeling that his wishes had not come true.*

*Like clockwork...at the moment the clocks in Raine's room read 2:34 a figure walked in. Normally there would be a mirror under one of the arms of the scantily clad woman, but this night was different. She knew he was waiting for her. They were the one...the same. Their minds linked in some unexplainable way. It had been a year since the Sith known as Raine Sarin had returned to the empire after the supposed destruction of one Rain13....little did everyone know he had lied to them all. There was more than one being created that fateful night.
    She watched the Sith Lord sit up and flick on his ice-blue darksabre and aim a blaster at her. She smiled wickedly.*

"What? You didn't miss me, dear...oh my..what should I call you? Brother? My twin? Counterpart? ....Self?
    Hmm..can't say I missed you either."

*She pulled her own blaster out and aimed it at the Sith Lord and smirked devilishly*

Comment

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide was turning a corner down one of the main corridors of the headquarters when she sensed a familiar presence, one she had not felt since... Dismissing the odd sensation, the Sith Master continued toward her quarters when suddenly she felt herself drawn to a doorway. Soft whispers touched upon her mind as the taunting, mysterious shadow beckoned her forth.

Coming out of the daze-like state, Dara found herself standing in front of Sith Lord Raine Sarin's quarters for some reason, and she could have sworn she heard two voices inside. Pressing the buzzer to the door, Dara continued to follow her instincts as a chilling breeze hit her ankles from underneath the door ::

[c]
      <table width=380 height=200 background="http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Sigs/darasigb.jpg" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">[c]
      <TD align=center valign=bottom width=380 height=200 cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
      <MARQUEE scrollAmount=1 direction=up width=360 height=70>

</font><font face="ms sans serif" size=1 color=#ffffff>
      Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: Athena Lady Darknss, Lyra Darkstar,
      Dalethria Mal Pannis

Master to: Raine Sarin, Darth Varlon, Vega Van Derveld,
      Dyne Darkforce, Athena Lady Darknss, Bi0 Hazzard,
      Daegal Murdoch, Lady Callista, Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha,
      Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin, Rothmar Dujek,
      Dark Jedi Kitano, Lana Westbrooke, Michin Troval,
      Abydos Nighthawk, Anubis Lockheart

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
      Staff of the Tides

Quote:
      "Do not talk about what you have done
      or what you are going to do...
      do it, and let it speak for itself."

<a href=AIM:GoIM?ScreenName=SithMasterDara>AIM</a> <a href=http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/>Bio</a> <a href=http://pub59.ezboard.com/bthesempire>The Sith Empire</a> <a href=http://pub88.ezboard.com/bthetidesofdarkness>Tides of Darkness</a>

[/c]
      </MARQUEE></FONT></td>
      </TABLE>[/c]

Comment

*Two people turned to face Dara and simultaneously they both said the same word.*

"Master!"

*Raine glared at the woman who returned her gaze to him at the same time. He couldn't help but think it was like staring into some warped carnival mirror.*

Comment

:: Almost as if she had been shot by a stray blaster bolt, Dara's arms moved swiftly to brace her stance as her hands pressed firmly against the frame of the doorway. The sight of the former and current personas of Rain13/Raine was a complete shock, and one that Dara never saw coming. Stammering out the only few words that came to mind, the Sith Master finally spoke ::

"What is the meaning of this?"

Comment

*Looking accusingly at her "twin"...a sinister smirk came to her face*

"He never told you? He wasn't the only thing that was made when I was destroyed. He took on a whole knew persona...I took on the one of the deceased."

*There was a pause...she would have to simplify if she was going to make it make any sense to the shocked woman at the door*

"Think of it this way...take your former apprentice...rip her in two...slap some goo on the halves and make them into full people...make one male..the other female. Bingo! you got twins. Only he left me to die! Didn't think I'd be back...ha..fool."

*Her voice was not at all like that of the former Rain13...the girl used to have a somewhat soothing voice...this one was laced with sarcasm, anger, and derangement.*

Comment

:: Dara glanced from Rain to Raine, a look of puzzlement still on her face as she took in the situation before her. She spoke to the Sith Lord ::

"Raine, did you know about... this?"

:: She gestures to the girl still smirking at them from across the room ::

Comment

*He frowned slightly and continued to aim the blaster at the woman across from him*

"Unfortunetly, no. I thought she had died. No matter, I shall soon fix that."

Comment

:: Dara shook her head ::

"Wait. I can't have an apprentice kill an apprentice.. or reincarnation of an apprentice or.. ok, this just gets more strange by the moment."

:: The Sith Master looks back from Raine to Rain13 once again ::

Comment

*Raine muttered slightly.*

"She shouldn't even be alive, master!"

Comment

*She glared at her "twin"*

"Just because you tried to destroy me doesn't mean that...baka."

Comment

:: Almost getting dizzy at the exchange.. Dara turned to Raine ::

"So, what happens now?"

:: The Sith Master then turns to Rain13 ::

"Are you rejoining TSE as yourself then? What exactly do you want now that you are back?"

Comment

*She put a hand to her chin and looked down slightly*

"No, I do not think I am to return here to the Empire. I'm not quite sure what I want. I simply came to see how some old friends were doing.."

Comment

Working...
                          X