*Abandoned*

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nikka DarkStorm

*Abandoned*

She sat at her desk late in the evening, pondering her thoughts of returning.... Nikka had been away at the hideaway for several days now, and she somehow wondered if that would be the place for her forever. Everything seemed to be falling apart now and even worse than before. Old friends rarely spoke to her. New ones just shoved her off... She knew this wasn't right.

I knew this was a bad idea...I don't think anyone wants me here...

She didn't even hesitate in that moment as she stood from the bed, making her way out of her room and out into the headquarter halls. It was dark and silent... Everyone had more than likely been asleep by now.. atleast she had hoped.

She made it to the exit... and finally on her way.

• Dara Shadowtide

Re: Closing the door once reopened

:: Sitting at her large ebony desk in her quarters, the Sith Master sensed a familiar force signature in conflict with an important decision weighing heavily on her mind. Always wanting to assist those in the Empire in any way, Dara grabbed her cloak and reached out with the Dark Side to speak to her fellow TSE member ::

< Wait... Nikka, is that you? >

Comment

• Nikka DarkStorm

Nikka suddenly stopped in her tracks and sat down on the ground. She stared up at the moonlit sky and sighed. Leaving felt like a good idea right about now, but she had to think more. It had been what she was pondering on for days now.

Feeling a familiar presence close behind her, she turned, watching for the door to open. She couldn't figure out who it could be with everything jumbled, spinning inside her mind at that moment. Resting her head in her hands, she closed her eyes and tried to reach out to whoever it was... but nothing could register.

Comment

• Dara Shadowtide

:: Dara made her way out of her quarters and continued down the corridor to the main foyer. As she walked out of the entrance of the headquarters, she saw Nikka sitting with her head in her hands. The Sith Master walked over to the Disciple and kneeled next to her, her midnight blue cloak billowing down all around her on the ground as the moonlight shone on Nikka's form. Dara then spoke quietly ::

"What is troubling you, Nikka?"

Comment

• Nikka DarkStorm

She shook her head while staring down at the cold, damp grass.

"I'm beginning to wonder if this was the right thing to do... me returning."

Comment

• Dara Shadowtide

:: Dara looked at her ::

"Of course it is. The Empire is your home, right?"

Comment

• Nikka DarkStorm

She nodded as she looked up at the moonlit sky again.

"I think so...I don't know...I guess I'm just a little frustrated, that's all."

Comment

• Dara Shadowtide

:: Not wanting to intrude, Dara continues after a small hesitation ::

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Comment

• Nikka DarkStorm

She chuckled and shook her head disdainfully..

"Nah, that's ok. I don't wish to bore you."

Comment

• Dara Shadowtide

:: Dara continued to look at Nikka closely ::

"Nikka, you couldn't bore me. It's obvious something is upsetting you.. and it might help if you talked about it. But it's up to you. We can talk about something else if you like or I can leave you to your private thoughts out here in the moonlight."

Comment

• Nikka DarkStorm

She nodded, liking the idea of taking her mind off of her problems.

"Alright. Well... there's still so much I haven't learned about the Empire yet. Did you form it?"

She frowned, figuring she just asked a dumb question, but knew it was best to ask questions to gain knowledge.

Comment

• Dara Shadowtide

"Me? Oh no. I came along after the Empire had already been established by elders quite a while back. Perhaps I could take you on a tour of the Sith Empire Archives? Unless you would like to stay out here and talk."

Comment

• Nikka DarkStorm

She nodded with a small smile.

"That would be great. I'm very interested to know the history of the Empire, as I have been for quite some time."

Comment

• Dara Shadowtide

:: Dara smiled and gestured to the door ::

"Let's be on our way then, shall we? I haven't been there in a while so it will be good to walk the halls of history once again."

Comment

• Nikka DarkStorm

The disciple stood and dusted herself off before nodding the the Sith Master. She had always been curious about how the Empire was formed and wanted to quench her knowledge.

"Alright."

Comment

Working...
                              G-NF0GT8SKB1