Indulge yourself in darkness(Sky)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indulge yourself in darkness(Sky)

Jack was waiting on the other side of the big steel doors that lead into the inner Sith Temple. While he waited he kept listening on the other side of door to see if they either killed her, or, let her come inside the temple. Hearing the muffled words he tried to tune his ears to it only to hear that they had accepted her. Good! So as Sky told them that their enemies were her enemies he for sure knew she was allowed into the Sith.

Waiting on that other side would be her Master, standing with open arms. Jack was anxious to see her, and congratulate her on making it this far. Tomorrow it would be time for Sky to indulge herself in the darkness. More so then she had been so far. The Sith Knight had such sights to show her. Ah, the thought of it was marvelous to say the least.

"What's taking so long?" Jack said out loud, becoming impatient slightly.

Keep holding on when my brain's ticking like a bomb...guess the black thoughts have come they've come to get me! Sweet caring words...unlike nothing I have heard...sing along mockingbird ya don't affect me!

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Thanks to Drake for this awesomeness!

Sky pushed open the doors of the Sith Council and smiled at Jack. As soon as the doors were closed behind her, she raced to him and jumped onto him in a hug. She kissed him passionately as she held him around his waist. "I hope you weren't waiting long." A seductive, soft nibble on his bottom lip followed suit. "I am so gonna repay you for helping me get here. You have no idea." A Sith Disciple was rounding the corner and Sky pulled herself away from Jack quickly, also remembering what she needed to talk to him about. She cleared her throat and motioned for him to walk beside her in the opposite direction of the Disciple.
    Sky's Theme

sigpic

Comment

As Sky rounded the corner his red eyed gaze caught the sight of his lover as she ran up and hugged him around the waist. When their lips met he then pulled away as she nibbled his bottom lip. He then placed his hands around her waist as well pulling him closer to her. It was then Sky said that she would repay him for bringing her here. To that he smiled. He then chuckled when she asked him if he waited long, he then shook his head no.

"I knew in my heart that they'd accept you. It's not everyday someone like you steps into the door and takes the challenge of a Sith Master. You did well. Showing no fear will gain respect among some here." He said when the Disciple walked in their direction.

It caused them to part ways as he stared the young man down. The young eyes of the Disciple met the red gaze of the Knight. His lips frowned and he pushed him into the wall with his outstretched hand then standing as the guy hit the floor. Jack was annoyed that he walked between them which was disrespectful. So, he made it known.

"That is quite rude!" He said about to hit him again till Sky cleared her throat prompting him to skip towards her, "Coming beautiful."

He then joined her in an instant using the Force. The power of the darkness rushed to him giving him that moment of speed. Once he rejoined her he then placed his right arm around her waist squeezing her close to him.

"We'll head to my room. That will be your home within our home." Jack said to her looking her in the eyes and smiling.

Keep holding on when my brain's ticking like a bomb...guess the black thoughts have come they've come to get me! Sweet caring words...unlike nothing I have heard...sing along mockingbird ya don't affect me!

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

The thought of sharing a room made Sky feel warm and safe inside, however, there was still the matter of what she had to ask him. As they walked, she rested her head on his shoulder. "By us being...together, you don't think I'll make you a target to members on the Council? If they or anyone else within this Temple only knew about what is transpiring between us...."

Just the thought of a rebellion or an ambush on her for being a "teacher's pet" made her smile. Sky decided to answer her own question. "Let them come. I welcome their snarky comments and their rude gestures. They will learn in due time that together we can become quite the force to be reckoned with." She sighed happily. So this is what love felt like. Sky hadn't felt this intune with her emotions since...Hayden Warr, her old friend who was to meet her here in the Temple. "When I'm with you, I feel like anything is possible, Jack. I feel stronger, faster, deadlier."
        Sky's Theme

sigpic

Comment

Jack then looked over at her and grinned when she spoke of having a target, "I don't care. They can come at us for all I care. I'll be there to stand in their way. I don't want you getting hurt because of me, Sky."

When she answered her own question the clown then raised an eyebrow. Then smirking he shook his head. She was bold alright! No wonder they were attracted to one another. Not to mention their Force bond. When one of them used the Force the other would know. As long as they were in close proximity to one another. He didn't know how far that would be. Then again Jack wanted to find out eventually.

He then answered when she spoke of being together she felt stronger, faster and deadlier, "I feel the same way, Sky. You make me feel like a new man. Never would have I thought someone as beautiful as you would be attracted to a man like me."

Jack then stroked her cheek looking into her eyes. It was true though, he felt like a new man. More so then when he was first 'born' and then 'reborn' into the clown Sith Knight he was today. There were times he felt alone, but, not anymore. He had Sky now and they were bonded, forever. Even if they were separated he felt like she'd be there with him all the time. Their raw passion, the lust, and more so they were both members of the dark. Forever bonded in darkness.

"Tomorrow you will indulge your dark desires. Immerse yourself in the darkness, my dear. It will take you further then you'll ever know." Jack said as they reached his room going up a few flights of stairs.

Opening it he then offered her to go inside first. He was ever a gentlemen even if he was a Sith. Especially in her case he'd let his lady go first inside. Once she had he followed suit as there were tomes, relics and other assorted items and trophies inside Jack's room. Also there were collections of knives and other assorted blades decorating his twisted room.

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

Sky smiled as Jack expressed that he felt the same way about her as she felt for him. The door to his room opened and she entered first following his gentleman-like gesture. His room was huge. It was like a museum of lost trinkets and weapons from his previous adventures. So much metal and history. This was to be the place she would call home and it felt just like so already.

She quickly found the knives out of everything in the room that were hanging up on the wall and ran her right index finger down the side of one of the blades. "So beautiful." Sky spun around to look at Jack and leaned back against the set of drawers underneath the wall of blades. "Something tells me that not all of these were bought." A devilish smile thinned her lips.
            Sky's Theme

sigpic

Comment

When Sky ran her hand along one of the blades he came up behind her kissing her neck, "As beautiful as you, my dear."

Seeing her spin around leaning against the set of drawers he then grinned at her comment about some of the knives not being bought. To that Jack nodded. In fact he did steal a few and then took a few off of those he killed. They were his trophies of course. Then again most of them he did in fact buy it just took a while to collect.

"You can give this place a woman's touch, love." Jack said, "A bit of a bachelor pad it is but, I'm gonna have a servant or two bring up a few dressers and the like. For you, my dear."

He then caressed her cheek kissing her forehead. The clown then grinned once more his face twisting and shaping into a devilish grin. If this was love, he'd never wanna turn back. Never in a millenia. She was his and he was hers. Forever bonded in darkness the two were.

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

Sky wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and walked towards him, instinctively making him move backwards. "I promise I won't do much in addition to our room." She said, in between passionate pecks on his lips. It felt good to call it their room already. "Tomorrow I shall feed my desire for power, but my current desire is right before my eyes. To christen this new home for me, I want you to take me in every corner and nearly every wall. That, shall be your repayment."

She leapt up on him and wrapped her legs around his waist, clenching tight to his body and rolling her neck with deep, meaningful kisses. Moans escaped her from their connected lips as she used one arm to wrap around his neck and upper body and the other to remove her shirt. A little pleasure before business never hurt anybody.
                Sky's Theme

sigpic

Comment

Jack grinned, "So it is said...so shall it be done!"

When she wrapped her arms around his neck pushing him towards their bed the Sith Knight pulled his own shirt off as she moaned between their connected lips he then breathed heavily through his nose while she took of her own. The clown firmly placed one hand onto her buttocks while the other slapped the other. It was magical to him. As their lips kept meeting he then fell backwards onto the bed before he tangled with her gently laying her onto the bed at first before ripping his pants off. When they were off he then called the Dark Side to him as they floated into the air as passion burned between them.

"You and I are one. Bonded forever in darkness..." He said as he pushed her up against the wall.

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

Sky laid atop him on the bed following yet another escapade in less than twenty four hours. "How do we always end up on the bed at the end." She giggled at the rhetoric question and rested her head to listen to his heartbeat. "Never in a million years had I ever expected to be right here, under the Sith Temple roof."

This of all times was the time for her to ask her question. "Jack....can I ask you something? You would do almost anything for me....right? Within reason, of course." Sky swallowed hard and could feel her throat tightening at what would happen if he refused.
                    Sky's Theme

sigpic

Comment

"Well, it's comfy nonetheless." Jack said grinning like a possum, "But that's because I'd rather do all the work. Unless you want to sometimes."

He then winked as she rested her head on his chest. The clown wrapped one arm around her tracing up and down her shoulder then down her arm to her elbow and back up. His other arm was underneath his head as he then lay there breathing heavily while they lay under the covers. The two had joined as one again in less the twenty-four hours but it felt like they were in their passionate escapade for a lifetime.

Sky then spoke asking if she could ask him something he then turned his head down to look her in the eyes giving her a smirk, "Of course, love. You can ask me anything."

It was then that Sky asked if the clown would do anything for her he nodded, "Pretty much. I'd kill for you my dear. I'd do anything even if it cost me my life...again."

Jack then felt her throat tighten and not from the thing that occurred earlier, no pun intended. So, the Sith Knight was intrigued to know what she would ask. If she swallowed that hard it might be something he didn't like. But, inquiring minds wanted to know.

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

Preparing for the worst, Sky continued. She rested her chin on his chest as she looked him in the eyes. "One of the students here. Hayden Warr." Sky let the name sink in before sighing deeply. "If you do not wish to do so, you may gladly refuse, but I wish for you to train me to kill him, Jack." She kissed his bare chest and drew a figure 8 horizontally from his left pectoral to his right and connecting in the middle. "This will be for multiple reasons but those are my own. I know that he wants to defeat the Ghosts gang on Nar Shaddaa for beating him before and he probably has the power to crush them right now, but I wish to side with them and watch his demise so he can fall again but this time for good."

Her finger stopped tracing and she sat up on his waist to look down at him. "I know he is one of the Sith but as long as he draws breath and should he learn of our little...companionship, he will stop at nothing to either break us apart or stage my death himself. I, we, cannot have that." She leaned back down on him and placed a hand on his chest to balance herself, kissing his lips once more and still remaining close to his face. "Do not answer now. I will give you time to think on this and through your actions will I determine if I can trust your judgment. Should you choose to side with Hayden over me, I will hold no grudges against you in death and would love you more for staying true to the Sith's wishes over my own."
                        Sky's Theme

sigpic

Comment

His eyes widened at that moment, "You mean, my apprentice? Is that the one you mentioned you healed? He said something to me a while ago about being near death. I just didn't know it was you he was talking about. Makes sense now."

When her fingers stopped tracing his chest and she sat atop his waist, he then gripped her around hers. Squeezing her sides with gentle care, he knew she was asking a lot. But, then again he would let one of his own students die if it meant that she'd become stronger for it. Still, he would give both of them a chance. To be equal among one another as Sith. Even more so he was more and more loving Sky then liking Hayden. Hayden was just his student. Sky was more to him...she was more like him then he'd known anyone to be.

"Your asking a lot, my dear. If he tries he'll meet death at my hands. But, I'll give you both a chance. I owe it to him to teach him the basics. Just like you." He said poking her nose with his index finger, "I'll think it over. But, I'm sure you'll kill him before I would."

Jack had a lot to think about now. Still, he would let them fight it out. Because, there was the fact that one of his students would replace him. He hoped it would be Sky more then Hayden. Then again, Pen was becoming very promising as a replacement for him. In time he'd let them all fight it out. Whoever won the struggle would replace their master as next in line. It was the way of the Sith after all.

"I've never told this to anyone..." He began placing his hand onto her waist again, "But...I'm starting to love you more and more. Our relationship has blossomed and I'm starting to love you more each moment."

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

He was leaning further to her side in the struggle for now. Good. She'd need his support when the time came. Sky blushed at Jack's words about him loving her. "Love is such a hard word to say nowadays at least with my case, but with you I find it easy. I too love you more each moment and couldn't imagine a moment without you." Sky walked her fingers up both of his forearms and stopped at his shoulders before leaning back down to lay her bare chest on his. "So strong. Determined. Frell, anyone can share a bed and think to call it love, but we share more than that. I can feel your very essence in this very room., floating and emanating like an air freshener."

She flipped her hair back so it wouldn't get in Jack's face and kissed his neck gently. "Bound by darkness, eh? It has a nice ring to it. A bond that cannot be shared with anyone else." Sky giggled and moved her hands to cover his over her hips. "If we were to ever conceive a child, would they be like us? Force-sensitive?"
                            Sky's Theme

sigpic

Comment

"We're bonded by the Force, love. I don't know how far it stretches but supposedly if my memory on it serves me right that anytime one of us uses the Force the other will know." Jack said as he kissed her atop her forehead as she lay her chest on his.

Once she spoke of being bound by darkness flicking her hair back while she kissed his neck, the clown Sith Knight then sighed a sigh of happiness. He'd never felt happy with anyone or anything in his life so far. Sky had changed that. Even though he was still psychotic as all get up, with her he wouldn't have to change his personality. She loved him for who and what he was. He loved her just that same way. The man wouldn't change anything about her.

Hearing her giggle made him giggle as well when her hands covered his and that she spoke of conceiving a child. His eyes widened. Was she thinking of children already? Hope not. Not that it would be a bad thing but, he wanted her to be stronger, both mentally and in the Force. No time for a baby right now.

"Our bond is forever, my love." Jack said grinning at her as he then kissed her lips before adding, "They would most likely be. Two Force sensitives are for sure to have one. There are exceptions. Sometimes those who don't even have any sensitivity can conceive one."

Jack's theme song

Jack's Alternate Theme

Comment

Working...
                              X