X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Cold Breeze Enters The Room

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 11-22-2002 10:27 PM:
    A Cold Breeze Enters The Room

A cold breeze hit the members of the council as Gideon Desdemona, wrapped in his red robe, with his pure yellow eye’s shining from the dark inside of his hood, approached the council. The young Sith Disciple bowed his head in respect to the members of the council and to all others present in the room,

:Great leaders of the Sith, do to the departure of my master Knight Daegal Murdoch and purr his request, I now come before you in hopes of choosing a new master to continue my training in the dark arts of the Sith:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-22-2002 11:28 PM:

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide looked up from her holopad to see the Sith Disciple approach. Hearing his request, she nodded ::

"It is indeed difficult to progress without a Master to instruct you. Do you have someone in mind already?"

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 11-23-2002 07:39 AM:

:Yes it would be, and if there are no objections, i wish for Knight Kekoa Alkarin to continue my training:

Gideon knelt down and kept his head bowed awaiting a response from Dara or form Kekoa.

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 12-07-2002 10:00 PM:

:: The Sith Master sent a message to her apprentice to report to the Council room to speak with Gideon ::

"Kekoa should be here shortly to answer your request, Gideon."

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 12-07-2002 10:03 PM:

Gideon was on one knee now, a waiting for who he hoped would be his new master...

Posted by Kekoa Alkarin on 12-14-2002 10:09 PM:

:: The tall Sith woman appears within the Sith Council Room from the side entrance and approaches the center of the chamber. The Sith Knight sees a TSE member down on one knee facing the Council, as she halts her steps. Kekoa drops to one knee as her long dark blue/black cloak draps around her being and its edges settle onto the black stone flooring. A moment passes and the Sith Knight stands once again before the Sith Council and Master Shadowtide.

Kekoa looks upon the knelt TSE member and soon recognizes Sith Disciple Gideon, as she walks around to stand before him.

"I hear you have requested a new Teacher of the Dark Arts. However, I can only inform you that I'm unable to take on an Apprentice at this time. Perhaps, another Dark Arts Teacher would be able to instruct you, Gideon?" ::

ooc: I have been too busy in real life as of late.

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 12-27-2002 01:10 PM:

A dark thought started to rise in Gideon’s mind and his path was about to become clear, he hoped,

:With these new turn of events I must now request a presence with Knight Tempist Opps and hope he will accept me as his apprentice:

The young disciple stayed knelt and waited.

Posted by Tempist Opps on 12-28-2002 10:08 AM:

The Dark Knight took a small step forward from the void on the edges of the room, his form only just showing. The shadows clung ominously to his face, and would have hid his eyes, if not for the blue glow they had.

"I will instruct you in the ways of the Darkside, but be forewarned... I hold nothing back in my teaching."

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 12-28-2002 04:57 PM:

:And I would expect you not too:

The disciple was direct in his statement for he wanted nothing less.

Posted by Tempist Opps on 12-30-2002 08:22 AM:

"Fine then. Follow me."

Tempist gave a nod of greetings and respect to all present, and walked quickly from the chamber, out to to the training grounds.

Posted by Gideon Desdemona on 12-30-2002 11:24 AM:

Gideon turned, bowed to the council and all that where present and followed his new master out.
Working...
X