• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We needs a new master

Posted by Branwen M'Orcant on 12-29-2002 05:42 AM:
    We needs a new master

OOC:

I'm keeping this OOC - I've done this too many times already, first with Laran Katern, then with Trace Sha, then with Varlon... I'm just asking if there's anyone around who would train me.

Preferably someone who is male (Branwen has some trouble with other females), posting regularly and not likely to be leaving within the next 6 months. I've had this character around for over a year now and she's still no more than a disciple - I'm trying to change that, but it's proving somewhat difficult since Branwen doesn't seem to be able to keep her Masters for anything past the first training session.

If no one minds, I'd just like to go over to whoever volunteers, without doing an intricate Changing Masters RP again - the last one with Varlon hasn't even been finished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Tempist Opps on 12-29-2002 11:49 AM:

OOC: I'll do it, if you'd like. I don't think I'll be going anywhere for a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Branwen M'Orcant on 12-29-2002 02:13 PM:

Fine by me. How do we go about this then?

Posted by Tempist Opps on 12-30-2002 08:29 AM:

Just like this.

Posted by Branwen M'Orcant on 12-30-2002 10:23 AM:

Ohhh... excellent. I will reply in a short while.

For future reference, if you need to contact me about anything, the AIM name I'm mostly using is maraIRL (I do have one for Branwen but I rarely remember to use it).
Working...
X