X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seek Sith Master Jedah Lynch

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 12-08-2002 10:30 AM:
    I seek Sith Master Jedah Lynch

Ashamed of her own choice to leave her Master for another, because of her lack of patience over his busy scheduel, a Sith Master whom had trained her to the rank of Knight, Zena took a knee as she awaited for her prior Master, Jedah Lynch, in hopes he would accept her back as his apprentice.

"I feel your presence, my Master. I have dishonored you by asking for a new Master. My tongue is too swift to answer before my blaster scarred mind. I now realize the grave mistake I incurred when leaving you. I ask you to please forgive this head strong fool, and accept me back as your apprentice."

"If you bounce me back to Disciple, I will accept my punishment, whether it be pain or humiliation, it matters not, as I will serve you to my death, and be ready to even accept this as the ultimate punishment for my retreat," she voiced her solemn decree to the shadows, her arctic blue eyes fixated on the reflective floor awaiting the exhalted Sith Council member to address her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Lynch on 12-08-2002 07:05 PM:

“Ah the evil that men do and the evil that men think of….”

A sound of a taping staff echoed in the room from the darkness that surrounded Zena, it seemed those shadows had grown larger, had covered the whole room to blanket out any source of light leaving only her visible as all else faded from sight being swallowed whole by the all growing shadow.

“…You speak of punishment.”

The slamming of the staff echoed in the room.

“…You speak of humiliation.”

Again the staff stroke the ground from the darkness echoing off pillars and walls.

“…. You speak of dishonor.”

A large sound sounding of crashing flowed.

“…You ask for forgiveness…from one of your own kind…”

Silence.

“Who are you? Who do you serve and who do you trust.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 12-08-2002 09:42 PM:

"I am Zena..I serve you, my Master and the Sith Empire..I trust my visions to summon the truth of my existence as a Sith Knight and rekindle my honor and oath to you. I trust you shall punish me to all that is deservedly so," she responded, guising her trepid tone, daring not to meet his electrifying green eyes for the fear he would melt her in their surging stream of rage.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-08-2002 11:41 PM:

:: A small grin graced the Dark Lord's lips as he watched from the Shadows with his arms crossed over his chest. He nodded his head slowly as she asked to be Lynch's Apprentice once more. His blood red eye's shinned greatly even from under the Vale of Darkness the Sith surrounds himself in ::

Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 12-09-2002 02:18 AM:

:: Her hidden form a mere shadow against the wall at the back of the Council Room, the Sith Master took in the events unfolding in the chamber and then made a silent exit. Her cloak whispered in the darkness as her footfalls silently treaded down the hallway to headquarters. Other matters which required her attention awaited her in her personal quarters and now was the ideal time to attend to them ::

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 12-09-2002 06:47 AM:

Transferring her voice to Sith Master Shadowtide through the Force, Zena sighed as she initiated the interaction.

My apologies, Master Shadowtide..this month for me has been a disruptive one at best. I thank you for accepting me as your apprentice, but I had no valid reason to lead myself astray from my loyalty to Master Lynch. My mind has been consumed with an array of contorted conceptions. I had only recently gained my true faculties of a Sith of the Empire.

Zena then elevated her visage to intersect that of Phantom..

"You were right to question my honor...I should have been executed on the spot for my betrayal."

Unsheathing her sword, Serpent's Fang, she held the serrated tip before her chest on an angle, to bypass the ribs.

.."Say the word, my Master, and my flesh shall yield to this Mandalorion iron, and vanquish the heart of a fallen Knight."..

Posted by Nikka Darkstorm on 12-09-2002 12:16 PM:

She stood in the back, watching, no emotion present on her face. As she caught the gaze of Lord Phantom, she inclined her head in a brief nod, then moved back to watch the happenings unfolding.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-10-2002 05:34 PM:

" Indeed, which I planned to do. Though in all honesty I would much rather have you on my side. Your corpse does us no good. "

:: The Sith Lord glanced at Nikka and returned the nod before turning his gaze upon his Master, waiting for what would happen next ::

Posted by Lina Capulet on 12-10-2002 07:47 PM:

Lina watched from a corner, her eyes locked on Zena. She bit her lower lip as she suggested an excecution. It wasn't as if she hadn't seen a person die so terribly before .. just a little stunned. She also watched as her master left the room without a word to say .. Not something she expected at all. She silently leaned against the wall, remaining quiet, as usual, letting the two settle the little problem.

Posted by Lynch on 12-11-2002 03:21 PM:

With a sudden jerk of her hand the blade known as Serpent’s Fang flew out of her grasp to crash across the floor some distance from her. From out of the darkness clad in his dark robe his features unseen Lynch advanced upon Zena as if he were gliding on the floor itself, his hand pointed out at her the other holding a staff that he gripped with both hands before twisting it on one section that enabled him to pull free the upper half that held a long blade, unsheathing the blade from the lower section of the staff he pointed the wicked blade towards the female sith as he continued to move closer.

“The verdict.”

Drawing his arm back ready to thrust the blade forward to impale the woman his eyes glowed dark green, his mouth opening to reveal his fangs. Turning around slowly he held the blade low, an unseen grin coming to his face. Gesturing for her to rise he spun around bringing his blade forth to pierce her stomach to exit her back as the blade sunk into her flesh to the hilt. Driving her back he slamed her body against a pillar pinning her to it by his blade.

“You are forgiven.”

Gripping the handle of the blade he slowly pulled it free as the blood ran down her gut, his swords surface caked in her blood. Allowing her body to drop forth to the ground he smiled down at her before turning around to leave. Sheathing his blade staff back into one he slammed it upon the ground as he exited the room.

From out of the shadows two men clad in battle armor took a hold of Zena lifting her before proceeding to take their leave from the room. She would be treated for her wound and brought back from the blink of death but it would be a lesson well learned. One that would be with her forever, as taught by her Master.

Posted by Dark Lady Zena on 12-12-2002 06:31 AM:

The last moments before losing unconsciousness, Zena remembered the sadistic gleam in her Master's eyes, one of murderous intent, and the shimmer of metal before the agonizing pressure boring through her body captured all thought. Inhaling from the deep piercing as if she was sumbmerged in water too long, she slumped to the ground knowing he chose execution for her crimes, until he voiced the words...You are forgiven...

Zena couldn't understand as she felt she had been mortally wounded, shock weighing on her as her life's essence was draining along with her blood. As the soldiers lifted her, blackness ensued, the pain seizing her consciousness as she was transported to med-bay.
Working...
X