X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Within The Dark

Posted by Darth Zeta on 12-09-2002 12:17 AM:
    Lost Within The Dark

The day had finally come, a day that Zeta had never foreseen to present itself, and yet it had.

Silently the Zabrak stood, his eyes, his face, lifeless. No emotion found him on this day.

His master gone, and he to face whatever came to him alone, Raine Sarin no longer there to guide him as he had always known his master to do.

He knew, without question, if asked or request, he would have given his life to protect his master. Zeta had not known Raine long, but he held much respect and honor for the Sith Lord.

Hearing Raine speak of his departure from the Empire, and watching him disappear before his very eyes, something that would have normally brought anger, instead had brought nothing.

He had not spoken much since Raine's "leave", he no longer really believed in speaking.

He had regrets. Time would have allowed him to get to know Raine better, but he had been robbed of that chance.

Now he was expected to move on somehow. He'd known of many other members having to as he did now.

To seek a new master. He knew well enough now who could teach and who could not.

He wanted no one else. He'd had a master before Raine, he'd left Zeta as well.

He had no plans for a third round.

Hesitation surrounded the Disciple all so suddenly, the thought of another teacher leaving him was not so unlikely.

What was he to do?

The council.

He knew of no one else to turn to.

They knew somewhat of his history.

He would seek the advice of the council. Whatever advice was given to him, he would dare not to question it.

No words escaped his lips since he had stepped into the council room on this day. He wondered how he had actually managed to get here with his own two feet.

He felt eyes on him, yet this discovery did nothing to him, he remained as he was.

Standing as where one should when they made plans to speak to the council.

His eyes fixed on no place in particular, the features of his face, lifeless, impassive.

Then, a moment later, his mouth twitched, as if to move to speak, but no words were produced. He did this for a few seconds more before his face became impassive once more.

He bowed his head, wondering just what it was he would do now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 12-09-2002 02:08 AM:

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide looked upon the form of Darth Zeta as he entered the chambers deep in thought. She sensed that he wished to speak with someone regarding a matter important to him, and so she addressed him as he stood with his head bowed ::

"Greetings, Disciple Zeta. What brings you to the Council room this day?"

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Zeta on 12-09-2002 10:27 AM:

Slowly the Disciple raised his head to meet Sith Master Dara's gaze.

A small hint of loss reached the Disciple's face as he met Master Shadowtide's gaze.

Perhaps Zeta could fool many of his fellow Sith, but someone of the council, such a thing was not so easy.

Several moments had passed between Dara's greeting, still no words uttered from him.

Attention was granted to him, and now was his time to take it, and so he did, but with difficulty

"..Forgive me, Master Shadowtide, I do not mean to keep you waiting. What brings me here on this day is something I do not wish to seek, but one does what one has to."

He paused, looking around the room for a short moment and then brought his attention back.

"I've come here today, seeking a new master to teach me in the dark arts...provided..."

Zeta had wanted to say, provided that the council could give him a master that would not leave him, but he decided against uttering such words. He refocused his thoughts.

"..Provided the council thinks that I am deserving and worthy enough of a new master."

Posted by The Lady Athena on 12-09-2002 01:29 PM:

The Sith Knight looked upon the one who had changed her mind on leaving. Athena was going to undertake in the art of Dark Illusions and the teaching of theses Arts to Zeta. She had not heard of the leave of Raine. She never said a word but then she looked upon her Master as she spoke to the disciple.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-10-2002 05:31 PM:

" Mmmmmmm ... Do you have one in mind? "

:: A voice rang from the shadows. All knew his dark and evil tone, even if they could not see him, which was often the case ::

Posted by Darth Zeta on 12-10-2002 11:10 PM:

The Zabrak could feel more than just the council looking on him now, but members of the empire as well.

He heard a voice call out to him, one he recognized, even though he could not see it as he looked around.

He addressed the Lord.

"I must admit, I did not have one in mind when I first stepped through these council room doors. However, just the feel of a certain presence has somehow changed my mind..."

As Zeta finished, his eyes fell onto Athena. She had not said a word, but she hadn't really needed to.

His choice had been made.

His eyes found their place onto Master Shadowtide once more.

"Athena," was all the Zabrak said.

Posted by The Lady Athena on 12-11-2002 03:14 PM:

Athena heard her name said as the choice of the disciple. She nodded and then looked towards her sister and Master.

" Zeta, I have taken me as your Mentor while Lord Raine was still here, and I shall be honored to take you as my apprentice. As long as Mistress Shadowtide doesnt say anything against it. "

Working...
X