X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Simple Request

Posted by Kassandra AutumnRain on 10-04-2002 02:09 PM:
    A Simple Request

Kasi stepped before the council, and with a slight bow began to present her case.

"Due to recent circumstances beyond my control, I have been left somewhat master-less, and I therefore, with the council's approval, would like to select a new master to continue my training."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 10-04-2002 11:29 PM:

:: Sith Master Dara Shadowtide stood from her council chair and slowly descended the ebony marble stairs. While on her way to Kassandra, she took a small oval device from her pocket and then levitated it on her palm as she stopped just in front of the newly promoted Warrior. The small device then floated down toward Kassandra's hand as Dara spoke to her ::

"I too know what it is like to have to seek out another master. Read over this holopad. It contains a current listing of those available to train. Announce your selection and you will hear their reply to your request shortly."

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Kassandra AutumnRain on 10-05-2002 01:09 PM:

Upon scanning through the holopad, the Sith Warrior handed it back to Dara.

"If he will accept, I would like to ask Sith Lord Varlon Konrad to continue my training."

Posted by Varlon Konrad on 10-06-2002 11:53 PM:

Rising up from his seat with other Sith of similar rank, Varlon straightened out the collar of his shirt and then stepped down and stopped in front of Kassandra, looking her over silently. Once he had finished looking her over, his gaze locked with hers. "Why is it, Kassandra, you ask me to become your new master?" He asked quietly, watching her, observing.

Posted by Lynch on 10-07-2002 02:42 PM:

Grinning slightly the Sith Master leaning back in his chair observed the Lord ask the question, Varlon was more than a capable Sith in his duties and the dark side and Lynch knew the unique Sith Lord would only take this one to be his apprentience if she responded with wisdom in her words and judgement.

Posted by Kassandra AutumnRain on 10-14-2002 10:50 AM:

Keeping eye contact with the Sith Lord, Kasi spoke,
    "I could probably tell you all sorts of things about how I had heard of your great deeds, and of your un-dying loyalty to the Empire, but that would all be a lie. I have heard nothing about you, nor any of the other Sith that are available to train, due to the fact that I have been somewhat anti-social during my time here.

The truth is that I no longer have a master to train me, and you are available to train.

As for chosing you over all the others, I have no true reason, your name just seemed to stand out among the rest."

Posted by Varlon Konrad on 10-29-2002 09:19 PM:

"So you base your choice upon a feeling?" He said as he approached her, staring at her intently, as if he were observing an ancient artifact. "If that is so, then what is to say that your choice was not flawed by emotion?"

OOC: Sorry for all the wait. [email protected]

Posted by Kassandra AutumnRain on 11-02-2002 11:11 AM:

"That is always possible, but at the time being I have not much else to base my choice upon."

(OOC: No Problem, everyone has their busy days/weeks/occasionally even many, many months...)

Posted by Varlon Konrad on 11-04-2002 12:25 AM:

"You have had many a chance to observe me training my pupils, as well as training myself against others," Varlon said as he began circling around her. "As well as having more than ample opportunities to speak with your peers, as well as mine, about my techniques and persona.

"But instead you shrugged off these chances, and base your choice solely on feeling? If that is the case, then why is it I should accept your request?"

Posted by Kassandra AutumnRain on 11-17-2002 11:23 AM:

"This too, is true," she said, feeling more and more like she was losing a battle which she never knew she was fighting,
    "I probably could have spoken to any number of people and received any number of responses; however, these responses would be the reflection of someone else's opinion, which could be different from my own. Everyone reacts differently in different situations.

I am here, and I am loyal to the Empire and all those whom I call 'friend'. I can give you no other reason as to why you should accept my request."

The Sith Warrior paused, taking in a deep breath.

Posted by Kassandra AutumnRain on 12-08-2002 06:46 PM:

(OOC: Meh... TTT... Just making sure I'm not forgotten)
Working...
X