X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I Have To Cry For You ?

Posted by Eden Sorne on 11-23-2002 07:47 AM:
    Do I Have To Cry For You ?

She closed her eyes and sighed for a long moment before putting her hands on the large door. She had been gone for so long, she was afraid her Master would not take her back. She took a deep breath then pushed the door, walking inside slowly. Each step she made was loud on the marble floor because of the weight of the silence in this room - The Council Room. She licked her lower dry lip and closed her eyes as she got down on one knee, at the center of the place.

"My name is Eden Sorne, and I am a Disciple of this Empire. I apologize for my long absence, but now I am back and ready to train again under the Lord Darth Phantom."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Dara Shadowtide on 11-23-2002 02:51 PM:

:: The Sith Master saw the Disciple approach. So many of their lost members had once again found their way back to the Sith Empire, and Dara could not help but think that this was a sign from the Dark Side itself of the prosperous future for this organization. She looked into Eden's eyes and spoke to her ::

"Greetings and welcome back, Sith Disciple Eden Sorne. It is indeed a great day for the Empire to have one of its members return after so long. You are officially a member of the Empire once more, however I cannot speak for your Master. You must ask him if he will take you back as an apprentice. I will let him know you are here."

:: Dara took out a small comms unit and sent a message to Sith Lord Darth Phantom that he had someone waiting in the council room to speak with him ::

Dara Shadowtide

Affiliation: The Sith Empire, Council Member

Apprentice to: Lady Dia, Darth Havok

Sister to: The Lady Athena, Lyra Darkstar

Master to: Raine Sarin, Varlon Konrad, Dyne Darkforce,
    The Lady Athena, Bio Hazzardous, Callista,
    Lord Sabre, Alisa Sha, Lyra Darkstar, Kekoa Alkarin,
    Dark Jedi Kitano, Abydos Nighthawk, Lina Capulet,
    Nikka DarkStorm, Crescent, Dark Emerald Jade,
    Michin Troval

Mentor to: Saharia

Wields: A pale blue lightsaber, a turquoise lightsaber,
    Staff of the Tides, custom Sith Blades

Quote:
    "Do not talk about what you have done
    or what you are going to do...
    do it, and let it speak for itself."

AIM Bio The Sith Empire Tides of Darkness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted by Darth Phantom on 11-24-2002 07:21 PM:

:: A small grin graced the Sith's lips as he felt the presence of one of his own ... one of his Apprentices. Just as the grin faded from his lips he recived the message from Master Shadowtide.

The Dark Lord swiftly made his way to the Council Room. The large wooden doors swung open as he neared, the Sith Lord stopped just infront of the two and nodded to both ::

" Welcome back Eden, I suppose this is why I was summoned? "

:: The Sith crossed his arms over his chest as he awaited the answer ::

Posted by Eden Sorne on 11-25-2002 11:06 AM:

Eden bowed her head immediately at the sight of her Master arriving. She closed her eyes and nodded to his question, though didn't dare to answer out loud.

"Master Phantom, it is good to see you so well."

Posted by Darth Phantom on 11-26-2002 04:17 PM:

" And you as well my Apprentice ... "

:: The Sith Lord smiled slightly as he spoke ::

" What troubles you? "

Posted by Eden Sorne on 11-27-2002 09:31 AM:

"Nothing, Master. Though I should be happy to have found my way back to the Empire ..."

Eden stood up slowly and dusted off her knee, her gaze not leaving the floor.

"You know I was never very good at expressing my emotions."

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-02-2002 12:47 AM:

" Indeed I do ... for often I feel the same ... "

:: The Sith Lord nodded to Dara thanking her ::

" Do you wish to return? "

Posted by Eden Sorne on 12-02-2002 06:03 PM:

"And train under you ... More than anything, Master."

Eden lifted her gaze to meet with her Master, her used to be long fiery-red hair was now all black, yet it didn't look like it was dyed, more like something caused it to happen. She tilted her head to the side, waiting for her Master's approval ... Or disapproval.

Posted by Darth Phantom on 12-02-2002 06:42 PM:

" Excellent ... My ... Apprentice. "

:: The Dark Lord stood before her with a small grin upon his face as he looked to her with pride ::

" I will call upon you soon ... "

Posted by Eden Sorne on 12-03-2002 04:21 PM:

Eden nodded. Though her lips wanted to smile, she somehow didn't want to. She bowed her head to her Master, thanking him before bowing to the Council Members and leaving the room.

"Thank you, m'Lord."
Working...
X